Reviews for Give Me Love
GeniusDragon123 chapter 26 . 2/8
Awesome please continue
JustMaeBe chapter 26 . 1/21
I jist binge read this whole thing over the last two days! Sad to see it hasn't been updated in nearly a year but I loved what was posted!
I love this story. Wish you would update. Please?
Guest chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
So miss this story! Hope you will continue one of these days :o) xoxo Brandy
Str1der2015 chapter 26 . 7/19/2015
Love this story!
Str1der2015 chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
Love this story!
tigeracid08 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Haha that last line had me smiling because Norman Reedus was actually in a movie called Six Ways to Sunday where he killed a whole lot of people. LoL dont know if that was yoir intent or not but still funny. And so far so good.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/6/2015
This is my favorite Bethyl fanfiction. Please finish it. I love Ben!
vettech60 chapter 26 . 4/22/2015
I'm really missing this story. Had to go back and start it over again! Hoping you get a chance to update again soon! Really need to read more!
draegon-fire chapter 26 . 3/18/2015
I'm glad Ben made it back to Beth and Daryl unharmed. It's a good thing Abrahams' friends are there. They might at least get a chance to rest for a bit. Especially Daryl.
niphrandielle chapter 26 . 3/13/2015
oh, god, it's so good. daryl needs to be a pa.
niphrandielle chapter 12 . 3/13/2015
There is something in the way you've written this. The quiet in it. It makes it so much deeper between them. You've found the place in Daryl's soul that his gratitude for Beth lives. That's what makes their relationship (well, their potential, anyway) so appealing to fans, I think. The gratitude. And maybe the depth of understanding, the depth of communication. These are what adds that "more" to their relationship. And you've illustrated it well in your choice of quiet portrayal.
heatherrk chapter 26 . 3/4/2015
Ben is so cute! He shouldn't worry, Daryl is not going to die!
Reignashii chapter 26 . 3/4/2015
Nice chapter!
aly.shiver chapter 26 . 3/3/2015
BEN ITS OKAY. Your Pa is fine. My gosh I love this fic.