Reviews for Love Affairs Are Horrible
The Scratch Man chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Heh. Wow. This is a really old story (but then, that's what you get for skipping to the very last pages). Still, I'm glad I found this, because I really enjoyed it. :)

TSM
Secret Agent Smut Girl chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I have probably read this story ten times since you posted it, but never reviewed. I figure it's about time. My two favorite rakes in one story and Wisdom in character to boot. I adore this.
beanarie chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I loved this story! I haven't read any Excalibur, so I don't know as much about Wisdom as I do about Gambit, but the dialogue is so well written, and the situation was perfect. Bravo!
nobody's angel chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
that was really good. And funny. write more
D. Wisdom chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
One of the first fanfiction stories I read (offa' Shiftin' Sands) and it is, if I may quote Keanu Reeves on this one...MOST EXCELLENT! You got the personalitites of Pete and Remy pretty well, without making them seem exactly the same (like so many others). Yout work was what inspired me to write Wisdom fanfiction, I'm proud to say, so may I thank you for such a great story..?
Mara Kraus chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
good story
The Dude Slayer chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
*clap, clap* I like. I'm a big fan of Remy's and I must say that is one of the best takes I've seen on his post-Antartica trials.

Good take on Pete too. All in all, great story.
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/16/2000
One of the best-written stories out there, fanfic and mainstream published genres both. WRITE MORE NNOOOOWWWWWWWWW!