Reviews for Mea Vita
discordance chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Candyland chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Kind of angsty, yes, but still wonderful. Bravo on another great story.
not applicable chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
What does Mea Vita mean? (I'm so dense.) Love your fic
Purperiol chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
The story is very nice. And if I may ask, what does PLUSHIE mean? Sorry for being naive about the terms that you used.:)
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I LOVE ALL YOUR WORKS! It's just a shame I couldn't read it any earlier with the computer screwed up and all such...
Yori-chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Yes, terribly angsty, yet amazing. You're such a wonderful writer, ahhh the jealousy.. :P

Great fic! It was one of those fics that when you read it you just think - wow, how *professional* I'm not sure if that's quite the right word, but you're the type of writer where you can sense the intellegence behind the fic.

Or maybe I'm just a nut. x.X I'm giddy though, since this is my 358th signed review! Woo! (Yes, I just noticed the counter xP)
Silverwing chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
"sniff" what a sad story soo far...GREAT chappie plz update soon...

Linky-chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
- Pretty!

Ne, I like that...writting from your experiences...wish I had the guts to do that...:p maybe I will...someday...-
KyteAura chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Oi Vey...Stop banging your head on the pooter. It's not going to help you much anyways. I think it is sort of ansgty, but come on give yourself a break! So what if it is? As long as it's good let it be.
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
What are you talking about? You are sooo worthy.

You are absolutely right about the rest though. Use your energy for something productive. For ficcing especially!

Okay, now the real review. The wording...i don't know. It just reaches out and touches you. Beautiful phrasing, this one has. And about the angst. Angst is good. Then the fic has more meaning, which yours certainly has. If there was no angst, it'd be waff. ::crinkles nose:: i write waff sometimes, but it makes me sick most of the time.

::glomps:: Thank you for the fic, Les-san. Mee very happy~~! And thanks for letting me rant. XP

Kasumi Izukawa chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Beutiful. I'm practically speechless...I really can't believe that you have the same age as me because you write so beautifully. Well...hope to read more of your fics soon...Ja ne!
BlueBerryAngel chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Oh. Cool storie. I like it...a lil bit angsty but i still like it. I LOVE angsty stories kasi eh. hehehe. keep up the good work!