Reviews for Pure Ambrosia
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Awesome ~ totally catched my attention at first guess i'm thinking a dream/flashback of bella having of a previous life or something like that ~ even if my guess is totally off - can't wait to read what happens next! .
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
A memory?
MedianocheGlow12043 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Please Update. Great Story!
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
this is awesome
monay9e chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I like it!
FarenenBlitz chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
That's sad! You started with a situation I wanted to cry my heart out.
It's good written though.
Please, update it! Do not shred it to pieces or let it rot in the depth of your computer disc.
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
I see so much possibility with this prologue, I truly hope you write some more for it.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Eeek, don't die Marcus, your far too hot for that! Loving this and cannot wait to read more! ;o)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
PLEASE Continue this story! I'm all for Bella being part of the volturi!
Hikada chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
wow that was so sad, but can wait to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Okay, it definitely got my attention! Hope you continue this story, I look forward to seeing where it goes. I like Marcus/Bella stories because only a heart as pure as Bella's could open his up again.
XxJasper'sAngelxX chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was a bit confusing. I'm guessing Marcus wasn't a full vampire for some reason? Can't wait to see what's going on
Sheba H chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
It caught my attention and confused me. I love the beginning but why are you killing off my baby so soon and why does he have a heartbeat? What happened earlier that caused him to have a heartbeat? Is it the condition that Bella talked about briefly? Is he actually going to die? I have a lot of questions and need answers! XD

Also I believe that I read The Sweetest Nectar before it was taken down! I absolutely love your writing style and cannot wait to see what happens in this story.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
this was a interesting prologue, the way the two love each other, it shows you no matter what happens and if the love is so strong they do anything for you or for each other. But to find love to loose it would be hard right. Thank you for sharing this have a good week to come.
victoria cullen35 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
good chapter so for I love it a lot and I cant wait for a new chapter to be put up its good so for big time