Reviews for Moments
jayfeather12345 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
So cute!
C3L35714 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Aw; I really liked that! It was sweet and cute. I just read almost everyone of your Pokémon fanfiction in about ten minutes, and I like them all! Great job; especially for SoulSilver and Contest and Gary x Leaf! I totally agree, by the way, that there are just two many of "them" especially because I right for both Gary x Leaf and Blue x Green. Sometimes it's Blue (fem) x Green (male) and sometimes it's Blue (male) x Blue (fem). Darn those misinterpretations with the translations, right? And I read the idea list you have on your profile? Those all look really, really interesting. In order, probably "Vanished," then "People Fear The Unknown," and then "Taste of Blood, Color Of Rose," even though they all sound good. And I gave no idea as to even what fandom the last story is in, so I suppose it would not feel quite right to suggest that, now would it? :) Well, au revior (good bye in French) and I look forward to those three long stories! If you could shoot me a PM as a rsponse to this review, that'd be sweet! See ya soon or not at all, I guess. Bye!
xBandanaRosesx chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This was sweet!
Angel-of-Energy chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This was absolutely adorable, it made me squeal! I loved to see all their little moments together, it was too cute! Great job!
idiot.net chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMG THAT WAS SO GOOD!
Riikani chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
AWWW! So cute! I am really happy that precious stories like these still appear in the fandom every once in a while!
Contestshipper16 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
OMG! I loved how you wrote this, it was beautiful! Haha, I'll say, glad you can write again! :) Thank you, so much! :D I loved it, it was awesome, I loved it! So cute! Thank you so much, Heart! :) ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Awwwww that was killer romantic :) loved it
maycontestdrew chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Omigosh. OMIGOSH. THANKSIES SO MUCH, HEART! I ADORED THIS SOOO MUCH!

And, seriously, THANKSIES! You are honestly such a talented writer, you amaze me all the time! This was sooo wel constricted, and you are just fantabulous and I don't even know what I'm saying and ladida! XD

THANK YOU AND YES, I LURVED IT!
stocky-parker-dog chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
So cute! It was written really well. I love it ;) Keep it up, this is great.