Reviews for Bits and pieces (part 2)
Rei-san chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
I love that line about the almighty fish power...yay...anyway, they were more realistic in the show, I think, but they're more interesting here. See, it's highly unlikely to get an entire group of people where everyone of them is that sarcastic and mean. Some people are nice and unwitty. Oh well, I loved it anyway, despite the lack of realistickyness.
Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
This is REALLY funny, Continue PWEASE!
Miss Black Dragon chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Aww, neat! I love how you made TK a major Pokémaniac...
Izzy Lover I'm too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
IL: Ohhh, poor Izzy... Izzy: (jumping onto computer keyboard) MICROSOFT IS EVIL! DOWN WITH BILL GATES!

IL: (pushing Izzy off of computer) That's nice, dear. Now go back to your laptop and see if you can get Napster up again. Izzy: Napster... (walks off, zombie-like) IL: _;
lol chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
HAHAHA . . . I think you should continue that story "Let's Get Real Here." It's original, not to mention hilarious . . .
Silver Eefi chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
Kyuuuuuuuute! That is just sooooooo adorable! (I'm talking 'bout the long one at the end here, FYI)
HashBrown chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
Um... normal...?
juliaxin chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
very funny!I enjoyed reading it a 're a talented writer,Imust don't write reviews but i enjoyed yours a 'll happen next?
Moony Padfoot Girl chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Write out the 2nd ep in REAL LIFE format... this one was really really good!
Jujubee chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Well that was really interesting...
Firenze chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
LMAO! Now THIS is what real kids are like. Digidestined are so fake... Did I see some Taiora in here, Tai trying to impress Sora when he thought she was there? That makes it even better! This was really funny and it shows exactly what the Digidestined would be like if they were normal kids. Write more!
s1ncer1ty chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Talking head thing... Almighty fish power... Can't breathe... Laughing too hard... o.o