Reviews for Knowing Scarlett (Part Two)
Lau chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I just started to read this! I love the story and this new Spencer! I cant stop reading!
Loverofcats chapter 56 . 1/22/2015
Good story. I look forward to reading the next one.
Loverofcats chapter 34 . 1/21/2015
Love the way Frannie noticed the change in Reid from friend to agent in his stance and mannerisms. Good job on the writing.
Loverofcats chapter 22 . 1/21/2015
LOL Hotch: "and speaking of things that scare the hell out of us" I love it!
Loverofcats chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
I'd love to see Spencer on a bike. Cute chapter.
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 56 . 12/21/2014
I just finished the second part and getting ready to move on to the third. As interesting as this story is with so little grammar errors, which I find impressive I think your original novel would be very interesting to read. When I work on my fanfic I have to read my story multiple times before I post and I still find mistakes later plus I am a horrible speller. And I think you're tieing up all the lose ends nicely. And I'm sorry to hear that you have lupus, I hope you have more good days than bad.
Kat chapter 56 . 9/11/2014
Oh dear... where do I start...
I've just read through both stories in one sitting and I have to say this is beyond a doubt the best thing I have ever read on here. You've had me in tears pretty much constantly these last many chapters and even though I now have a slight headache from crying I definitely consider that a good thing. The characters are believable, the story relatable and you've even managed to avoid the usual "let's kidnap Reid's girlfriend" clich├ęs... All in all; I am in awe and can barely wait for the next story!
Arsenico chapter 56 . 8/5/2014
I have no words to explain how much I adore this books. I'll wait a lifetime for the next.
ripon chapter 56 . 7/21/2014
Just finished reading these stories and fell in love with your character Scarlett and the relationship with Reid. You write well; the storyline flows well, if a little slowly at times, and your dialogue and character interrelationships are realistic and well constructed. I am left hanging with theIan Rowan and Brian tangents but am supposing they will be dealt with at a later date ( as with the ring!) Perhaps the latter should have been mentioned at a recent point to reassure the reader. Reid didn't intend it to be an engagement ring so i expected it to be given to Scarlett at some point. As a grammar and punctuation freak, I really appreciate your high standards in that area! So looking forward to the new story! I realise how Lupus affects your life from your Tweets so doubly appreciate your hard work in entertaining your readers so admirably. xx
Guest chapter 56 . 7/17/2014
This is by far my favourite CM fanfic and I think you truly have done an amazing job capturing the characters! I also really love that you update a whole bunch of chapters at a time, the quality and quantity of a single update makes them absolutely worth the wait. Thank you so much! :)
catgurl83 chapter 56 . 7/15/2014
It turned out very well! I'm sure I told you before, but I love Spencer and Scarlett's conversation at the end. I'm looking forward to the next story. If you'd like feedback or even just writing encouragement, you know where to reach me. :-)

As a side note, have you tried National Novel Writing Month or Camp Nano?
Guest chapter 56 . 7/15/2014
An awesome batch of chapters! What a treat. I love your story and your Scarlett - thank you so much.
tannerose5 chapter 56 . 7/15/2014
Now I know why this story has so few reviews. I just read 10 chapters. I was so enthrolled with the story that I didn't want to stop and review.
I love this story, and the way the voices of Scarlett and Spencer come through. I do love it, though, when she calls Reid Spencer. It seems much more intimate.
I'll try to review more.
BurnedSpy chapter 56 . 7/15/2014
i do hope you update asap please continue maybe you should do an Aaron Hotchner love story, where instead of Hayley and him being married aaron and the oc would be married but they still have Jack, you don't see many of those out there.
LeedsUK chapter 39 . 7/2/2014
Really enjoying this story and I look forward to you next update