Reviews for Amaurosis
intercostalspace chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
starscriptmage chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
I had no idea you wrote for FMA as well! Their interaction was beautiful and the descriptions completely stunned me. You never fail to impress!
My5tic-Lali chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This is just gorgeous; I love your writing and this fic is so pretty and pleasing and yet sad and yet happy, and I just love it! The scene with Hughes may or may not have destroyed me. Amazing work! I think it is super accurate on how it would have been. Really awesome!
July Storms chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Usually 'fics that feature marriage and kids for Royai are kind of bleh to me, but it fit pretty well in this story; everything felt like a natural progression, I guess you could say: there was no rushing into either thing for these two, so it worked nicely.

A couple of sentences are in present tense that probably shouldn't be (it distracted from the story more than it helped, IMO), but that was about the only thing I noticed that was 'off' about this. This canon-divergent idea was one I expected to find a lot of, in this fandom, but so far I haven't really found any at all except for yours. I'm sure, with time, I'll stumble across others. That said, I felt the length of this one was fitting; it wasn't too drawn-out or long, nor was it too short.

Thanks for a nice read!
TaoGrace chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Hah, your fic almost left me in tears. It's been a number of years since I've watched FMA, and the feels aren't that fresh for me, and that's the sole reason why I'm not bawling my eyes out right now. Your story was beautiful, and the slightly dark, slightly depreciative humour that you gave Mustang is spot on and wonderfully described. You manage to make me love your writing, more and more, with every word I read, whichever the fandom is. You truly have a gift.
I like the tension in the beginning and the contrast between Riza then, as she's kinda grave and very serious, and Riza in the end, when she laughs at Mustang's joke. It's a very nice way to bring back the ease and fluidity of their relationship
Also, the moment with "Yours". Oh, god. I literally screamed, because the feels hit me right in the heart chambers, and the idea was plain ol' beautiful.
Conclusion: You're brill. Thank you for writing this, miss.
SarcasticComment chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
I've been looking for a good blind!Roy AU for a while and i think you combined the angst and nonangst(?) really well. The bits where he talked with Hughes and the end where very nice. Good job.
Lakey chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
beautiful.
Liligi chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I gotta say I was a little reluctant about reading this at first, cause I really don't like the idea of a forever blind Roy, but I was not disappointed, far from it, actually. This is just so THEM that caught myself almost crying at some parts and laughing along with Roy, and the ending was just so perfect. I loved it, really. Congrats!
Xx
ask-the-doctor-about-herpexia chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This is really well-written. Your more descriptive imagery was really effective without feeling over embellished or cliche and you seem to really understand the characters and their relationship, so they were believable. Also, the very last line may or may not have made me just a bit misty-eyed. I just really enjoyed this.
Bizzy chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Pretty much I love you for writing this. Robbed of sight, I liked the way you altered the description of everything around Roy. The whole piece was wonderful!
MissMileyRaion chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
That was really pretty, and wonderfully written.
I have always been curious about what would have happened if Roy hadn't regained his eyesight, and honestly I feel that Arakawa sort of chose a cop-out. I would have prefered he didn't, but what do I know?
Anyways, I enjoyed your take. And the eye puns. Oh, the eye puns. ;)
Not.A.Damsel.37 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
It was so good. Thanks for making me cry. Gosh. Still loved it.
icantwritesothere chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
this is one of the greatest things i've read.
Darksknight chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
You put the same fluctuations of emotion into your fics as they do in Brotherhood; I love it! One second I'm laughing, and then, well, I'm sobbing. But it's a good kind of sobbing. Thanks for the happy ending! This was adorable, and perfect- as expected. Thank you again for your beautiful writing.
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I loved it. That was beautiful. :)