Reviews for Two, Four, Six, Eight
BRILLIANT! HAHAHAHAHAH! XD
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
LOVED it!
Nightoflight9 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
OH MY GOODNESS. THAT LAST SENTENCE THOUGH. The best. The absolute best. Simply the best ever. I'm kind of freaking out about this whole thing. You're a genius and a wonderful writer. Thank you for this.
Hero's Tragedy chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I may be 10 years too late but that was too amazing for words! I loved it!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I love love!
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I'm 10 years too late for this one-shot...but it's so funny and wonderful xD ah! how could I express it, the bubbly feeling
we-bears-babygirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
OMG, this story is so awesome. I was laughing so hard! lol And the ending with Hermoine was golden! You did a good job with this...
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
fanfuckntastic
ZinniaJ chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I must have read this story a million times now, and I don't think I've ever bothered to be nice enough to review :(

This is definitely one of my all time favourite stories. I love coming back to this story, it always makes me smile.
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
kyaaaaaa! hermione,you're a genius! I love this story,its too funny to be true,i love the part where blaise scream at draco then everyone looking at him and he goes all defensive,then i love the part where draco count how many people faint,nosebleed and other, ohhh, i also love the part about ,hahahaha,its too funny,i love it!
zomg chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
there really are no words for this, maybe a abbreviation?

ROFLMAO XD
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
HAHAHAHAHA this was HYSTERICAL!...lol and I just LOVE how Hermione was the one that taught it to him I should have known...lol and how the school reacted... GENIUS!...lol OMG thank you that gave me a clear head to finish my homework!
Reya Knight chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
*huggles story* me likey lots lots. Draco smexeh. Harry lucky. Me reading it all over again! 3
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
God! I am now in love with Hermione! Great story. I think I am going to check out some of your other stuff too~

B.F.
tigersilver chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
OMG. Wow. That was about a billion barrels of very HAWT FUN! Yes, I do need CAPSLOCKs to say that!