Reviews for This Thing Of Ours
I really enjoyed this story. I read a lot and am very impressed with your waiting and story. Thank you.
Great story. But after finding out that Sasha almost raped him and than lied about them having sex well Why would he let her in his house and spend anytime alone with his kids like at a beauty pageant with Cassie. I'd be worried that crazy stalker who interrupted his wedding would mess with his daughters mind. Try and get her to call her mommy or something idk. But I know I would not gave married him or lived with him as long as Sasha was invited into his house. And if she's adopted Cassie and Cullen than they are her kids to. So why would she let her daughter alone with her. It makes no sense. Sasha could never be trusted I mean she could drug him or find him drunk again and rape him. I understand tolerating her at family events but the kids birthday parties and into their home I would let her come.
He just dropped her off and she used this as an excuse to go back over there? Geez clingy much?
I really liked this story. I have read it 3 times. Thank you for writing it.
If Jessica is out to get Edward in some way...why make it so obvious with her terrible acting skills, poor job performance, and Edward and bellas constant "feelings"?

Edward is supposed to be big time yet you have Jessica the idiot trying to get one over on him? Surely whoever put her up to it could have hired someone that actually stood a chance.
of course the kids invite bella over...rolling eyes. These kids speak like teenagers and yet they don't have the manners to know that you do not put people on the spot like they just did with their dad? HUH...you'd think they would.
Anyone else amazed that a five year old with a broken arm just stood there and quietly explained how the situation came about? Ya me too.

And then the other kid on the phone with Edward, covered all the bases in just a few words. How they ditched Jessica, where they went, how they found bella etc.

Its just fucking ridiculous. I dont think I can read anymore of this crap.
Oh imagine that, the kids hate Jessica but are so happy to know that bella ...a woman they say once for like 5 minutes...is gonna be at the library. How convenient for your story that there is kids to push your main characters together!
He enters a code...then scans his hand...then enters another code...and theres sensor alarms. All to protect weapon blueprints...like?
How does a house or condo become yours with just a few clicks of a mouse? I know for a fucking fact that you have to actually sign real estate documents, electronic signatures aren't good enough. And they want paper copies mailed, not faxed or emailed. But nice try. I don't care how "cool" you want bella to seem, there is a process to things, even for rich people. But good job making this story unbelievable.
Seems to me that if Bella really wanted a job she would have tried harder not be a complete douche bag at that bar. I mean really? What a fucking moron. It goes alittle like this, I don't have any professional experience but I am more then qualified- then start listing all the shit your good at that's relevant to the job...simple as that. Almost everyone is willing to train someone if they are assertive, friendly, honest, and sound like they have a damn brain!
Ya those kids totally sound like their 4.

I'm rolling my eyes at your stupid ass story. trying to make 4 year olds sound like their gun experts...so fucking stupid. And a 4 year old boy to top it off...theres no way hes talking in complete sentences.
Omg bella is like such a badass...she like...totally like...knows how to play pool and stuff.

?
Are you serious with this bullshit? Edward is a pansy motherfucker and your trying to hard to make bella "cool". If she was cool you wouldnt have to tell us, we would just know.

Edward is going to meadows and talking about soul mates...LOL. Nothing manly about that! And OMG ITS JUST SO REALISTIC ...LOL
Edwards POV seems like it was written by a woman. He is a man right? Then his POVS should reflect that.
Agonidzo777 chapter 40 . 3/5
Really got into this story, love it. Thanks for writing it.
1,632 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »