Reviews for Baby Brother
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Well of course Dean knows what a baby needs :-)
dashipper chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Hi Marianna! That scene bugged the heck out of me when it first came on. It's like, duhhhhh... LOL! I forget who wrote that episode, but they sure don't know the background history of the show. For shame! Haha. Do you think they'll ever show Dean holding a baby again? Sighhhh... Thanks for sharing! : )
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Yes that always bothered me too! But of course we all knew the real reason. Sam was never John's kid he was Dean's. Loved it!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This was adorable! I totally forgot about the EO challenge this week!
I loved it! :D
Dean totally raised Sam :) I wonder how Sam will react knowing that Dean once bought Butt Paste for him. ;) :P
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Awwwwww...maybe if they could sneak this scene into the current season Sam would be able to understand Deans actions a little better?

Love these bits of sweetness to get us though these long periods of angst.

Thanks Marianna

C-
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Thank you for this! I often thought it SO odd that the writers didn't take the opportunity to have Dean make some remark about how many times he had changed Sam's diapers as a kid. (I actually, think, that, like Chuck, they're not as into it as we are and probably forgot all about that little detail, LOL!) Of course, being soulless at the time, Sam would not fully have appreciated it, but at least he could appreciate the humor of it.
Harry Potterfan girl22 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Aaww very sweet!
Victoria chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
What a wonderful image of big brother Dean raising his little brother Sammy...even though he was just a kid himself! Another great story. Thanks for the little insightful tidbits you share about life growing up as a Winchester!
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
oh wow! this was really cute! :) I liked this! :)
reannablue chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I loved that episode but often wondered how it would have been different if Sam had a soul during that particular episode.

Thanks for posting this...I loved the shopping for "butt paste"!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Thanks for fixing the line in this episode.
Sometimes I wonder if any of the 'SN' writers watch the show or know any of the brothers history.
Thanks for the smile!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Yes! This is what every single one of us was thinking during that episode!
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Much better than the way it was explained in the show. Although, to Dean's credit, he and Sam were definitely not on good enough terms for all the mushy "you're my brother and I love you because I raised you" stuff at this time - Sam not having a soul and all... So I can see why he covered it up to make it look like he didn't care, or miss the old Sam.
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE THAT HAS BUGGED ME FOR YEARS! DEAN KNOWS HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A BABY BECAUSE HE RAISED SAMMY. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
"Butt Paste" made me giggle! Ha! Great drabble! :)
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »