Reviews for Baby Brother
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Thanks for this "rewrite" of the conversation that Dean had with Sam as they shopped for items to take care of the baby shape-shifter.

I never bought it for a moment that Dean's only experience with taking care of a baby came from his time with Lisa's relatives. I love the fancanon that Dean was just a child himself when he was taking care of Sammy and had child care down pat by the time the kid entered the first grade (LOL)
emebalia chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
At least they did it right when Dean helped Cas with the baby.
lenail125 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Awesome! Loved it...
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Here come the tears.. That scene bugged me for the EXACT same reason! And Sam was so oblivious .. of course, he didn't exactly have his soul at the time so... I think that's a big reason why he couldn't figure out how Dean knew that... but at the same time what little knowledge and instinct he did have made him seek out Dean's help with the baby FIRST because even though he was soulless part of him knew he had to protect the baby and he trusted Dean to know how to do that.. so maybe even though he was soulless there was a part of him deep down that did kind of know that...
judyann chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Awwww love it! And totally agree about that! chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Loved this, and yeah, the reason Dean is so good with babies and kids is because he raised Sam. And is there really such a thing as Butt Paste? If so must be an American thing!
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3