Reviews for Deepwinter Strawberry
A reader chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
This is cute and well written like many of your other stuff. If I had one critique, it's Soul's thought about music to distract himself. I adore that you included such specific detail. Going from F major to B flat major and so on mentioning how many flats each key had while including their relative minor scales. But that's not the Circle of Fifths, it's a circle of fourths. Just being technical.
kittenintheden chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
CRYING ABOUT IT except not really because of course I am also a bottler and not a crier. But I am crying about it in spirit. Poor darling baby.
TheSoulReader chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
This is beautifully written. It shows a depth in Soul that is sorely lacking in the anime. It makes him all the more real, and I adore it.
gennyreads chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
bro this is THE BEST CHAPTER EVER OMG LORDE
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This has been accepted as my headcanon!
animefreaketernally chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
AWWWWWWW! THAT WAS SO FUCKING ADORABLE I CAN'T STAND IT! :) :) :)
animefreaketernally chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
AWWW! Why is it that the mental image of an insecure Soul Eater throws the part of me that loves adorable and heart-wrenchingly cute things into overdrive? I feel like crying... he is so fucking adorable when he's being insecure!
kaji13 chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
So lovely :)
kaji13 chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Thumbs up to the cheese! :D
kaji13 chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)
risenfromash chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Love it! Can totally see this happening.
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
sobs forever

my otp is so perfect i cant brEATHE this entire series is gold and it should be mandatory to read before even attempting to write SoMa

QUALITY

Scar.
s0ulmatch3r chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
THIS IS SO NOT OKAY, WHERE IS THE KISSING? OMG THERE COULD HAVE SOME GREAT FLUFF, HELL, THERE COULD HAVE BEEN SOME GREAT SMUT, BUT NOOOOO, YOU DEPRIVED ME OF THE PLEASURE!

I have to say, though, this was fantastically written, and I loved it, BUT I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE WHERE ARE THE KISSES AND GROPES?
scorpioneldar chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
yes soul don't worry we all believe you especially your smiling partner who in a year or two wont be able to stop obsessing over how your random moments of cute are just far to distracting for her own good
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »