Reviews for Deepwinter Strawberry
SkepticalBeliever chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
Adorable!
DollyPop12 chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
This is the PERFECT way to wrap up this collection, because it's so true. The callback to Soul being a useless lump, Soul coming to terms with his adoration, Maka being there for him at the end with that kiss. All of it was so good. Thank you for writing this!
DollyPop12 chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
You know what they say, the fastest way to anyone's heart is through the stomach. Just bake Maka a cake that says "I'm hopelessly in love with you and always have been" Soul, it's too cute! This fluff is absolutely adorable! How is it possible to be so good at writing both heart crushing angst AND super sweet fluff? Teach me your ways.
DollyPop12 chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
I am clutching my heart right now. Well, clutching my chest where my heart would be because thanks for yanking it out with that Marie scene in the very beginning and goddamn, I need a second, okay? She means so much to me. And then Soul and Maka both not realizing that they're head over heels for each other? Help me.
DollyPop12 chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
Will you ever stop giving me a massive case of the feels? Nope, I don't think you will. I think I will forever be left sobbing and laughing and going "This absolute dork" at your fics as I gorge myself on chocolate and try not to dweeb all over your review box. Soul WOULD be the type to hate himself for lying to Maka but being so, SO scared and insecure and Maka would be pissed but she kind of understands and they so clearly care so much about one another and, hang on a second, I need to go collect my emotions from the floor.
DollyPop12 chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
I am going to sue you for a new heart, goddamn, I am emotional right now. You can feel every emotion that Soul is going through, his frustration, his super protective tendency for Maka, his feelings of hopelessness, of sorrow. You write him so well, I think I adopt everything about your characterization as 100% canon. Not even to MENTION Maka being there for him and the casual threats these two make to anyone who dares to mess with the other.
DollyPop12 chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
There is nothing here that isn't perfect. Maka's slight insecurity is insanely in-character, and Soul's inner dialogue is PERFECT. You write these two so well, it's almost overwhelming. You can hear the dialogue in THEIR voices. Moments of sentimental mixed with funny mixed with HOT! Bless you to the moon and back. (You are smut goals, btw)
DollyPop12 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Tsubaki and Maka's relationship is my whole life, and I thank you multiple times for writing this! Also, it is INSANELY believable that Maka and Soul would be married on the DL and it absolutely warms my entire heart that Maka is so nonchalant about it all! And, as always, your writing style is P.E.R.F.E.C.T. One of my favorite moments is when Tsubaki pulls a mom and goes "I know a nice boy" which had me CACKLING. Incredible.
candescentmoon chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
Beautifully written. This was so magnificent and sweet. I love the way they know they love each other, but saying it vocally really helps. That was just too cute and I love it so much.
candescentmoon chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
Aww Soul is a sweetie. I want a Soul to bake me good food. This was cute.
candescentmoon chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
Gah! This was so fluffy and cheesy, but it was wonderful! Oh thank you Marie; those kiddos took your advice. They're freakin adorable. :)
candescentmoon chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
Oh shit. This was amazing. The ending was so cute and just so them. Ugh I love it sooooo much. This was spectacular. I love that part maka said about not needing a boyfriend when she has soul. I was so happy and excited. It was so adorable, and they got all snugly and cuddly.
candescentmoon chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Wow this was intense and emotional and beautiful. Gosh it's so heart wrenching. Stop pulling my heart strings, I can't handle it. I'm just in awe of your writing ability and this fic. I don't know what else to say; I'm a bit speechless. But this was so achingly brilliant. Poor soul and maka. They always blame themselves for whenever the other is hurt. They're so sweet.
candescentmoon chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This was brilliant!
Punkerjj27 chapter 7 . 5/2/2015
I don't even know what to say it was so good! I hope for more!

Punkerjj27