Reviews for Deepwinter Strawberry
chloescissorhands chapter 7 . 7/20
Beautifully written. This was so magnificent and sweet. I love the way they know they love each other, but saying it vocally really helps. That was just too cute and I love it so much.
chloescissorhands chapter 6 . 7/20
Aww Soul is a sweetie. I want a Soul to bake me good food. This was cute.
chloescissorhands chapter 5 . 7/19
Gah! This was so fluffy and cheesy, but it was wonderful! Oh thank you Marie; those kiddos took your advice. They're freakin adorable. :)
chloescissorhands chapter 4 . 7/19
Oh shit. This was amazing. The ending was so cute and just so them. Ugh I love it sooooo much. This was spectacular. I love that part maka said about not needing a boyfriend when she has soul. I was so happy and excited. It was so adorable, and they got all snugly and cuddly.
chloescissorhands chapter 3 . 7/19
Wow this was intense and emotional and beautiful. Gosh it's so heart wrenching. Stop pulling my heart strings, I can't handle it. I'm just in awe of your writing ability and this fic. I don't know what else to say; I'm a bit speechless. But this was so achingly brilliant. Poor soul and maka. They always blame themselves for whenever the other is hurt. They're so sweet.
chloescissorhands chapter 1 . 7/18
This was brilliant!
Punkerjj27 chapter 7 . 5/2
I don't even know what to say it was so good! I hope for more!

Punkerjj27
A reader chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
This is cute and well written like many of your other stuff. If I had one critique, it's Soul's thought about music to distract himself. I adore that you included such specific detail. Going from F major to B flat major and so on mentioning how many flats each key had while including their relative minor scales. But that's not the Circle of Fifths, it's a circle of fourths. Just being technical.
kittenintheden chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
CRYING ABOUT IT except not really because of course I am also a bottler and not a crier. But I am crying about it in spirit. Poor darling baby.
TheSoulReader chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
This is beautifully written. It shows a depth in Soul that is sorely lacking in the anime. It makes him all the more real, and I adore it.
gennyreads chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
bro this is THE BEST CHAPTER EVER OMG LORDE
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This has been accepted as my headcanon!
animefreaketernally chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
AWWWWWWW! THAT WAS SO FUCKING ADORABLE I CAN'T STAND IT! :) :) :)
animefreaketernally chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
AWWW! Why is it that the mental image of an insecure Soul Eater throws the part of me that loves adorable and heart-wrenchingly cute things into overdrive? I feel like crying... he is so fucking adorable when he's being insecure!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »