Reviews for Disregarded
thomaspheasant chapter 23 . 7/31
this was a great story! Where's the sequel?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
YOU STUPID SHIT ROBIN!

Dumbass
Mathiastodd chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
I'm really enjoying the story and if you know of anymore stories in which Beast Boy suffers i'd love to read them. I'd appreciate your thoughts on my own work if you have the time.
hejk12345 chapter 23 . 10/17/2014
wow second time reading this story.. totally worth it.. now onto the next one!
nurek chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Good story
Toto Yoshio chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
Well this was ending was sort of anticlimactic. Robin, Raven, and cyborg were defeated wasn't all that satisfying, there was no real justice or revelations of mistreatment. I read your a\n and I'm glad you finally decided to address your readers.

In the author's note you said you were aiming for realism which I can respect because I also pride my self on being a realistic writer as well. However a lot of that realism you were aiming for was missing throughout this story. I can personally say I hate fanfics when beast boy or any other character for that matter is given god like powers. It irritates the hell out of me. That being said I can explain what I did expect.

I expected Beast boy to have balls and stick up for himself. When Robin and Cyborg were talking shit about Garfield for dating Jinx I expecting him to get up say something like this,"Fuck you guys! Your both just jealous your too pathetic and lame to even land a girlfriend. Its not my fault your losers..." instead he turned into a cat and cowered on Jinx's leg. He knew from the get go that they never respected him or cared about his wellbeing so why get so emotional? It doesn't make sense.

Let me say this, those of us who are true fans of Beast Boy hate how he is overlooked in the cartoons. He is constantly displayed as the team clown and weakest link, when we all know he is has the potential to be something great. To put it simply, we read Beast boy fanfics "To get that how do you like me now feeling" but that didn't happen

He was suppose to let them all know how he truly felt about their cruel mistreatment. Robin, Raven, and Cyborg did't get any true punishment, instead they appeared to be calm cool and uncaring throughout the whole story. They had no realization about their wrong doings.

I'd also like to point out that Beast boy was a pretty good martial artist in your story, of course he's not as good as Robin, but if you add his powers to those martial arts than beating Robin isn't all that hard. Still I do agree with your assessment on Jinx and Raven, we all know jinx is no match for her.

To close my final rant and review, I'd like to repeat my words from my previous comment. This was without a doubt a "Shit On Beast Boy Fanfic" with some romantic BBJinx moments added to the mix. (And I couldn't even enjoy those moments, because of my frustration with BB not standing up to those assholes)

While reading chapter 15 I started to think damn, the author must really like making BB look pathetic. The defeat that those three suffered was nothing compared to what they put him through which is sad and disappointing to say the least.

Be mindful that I'm not trying to be a dick so I apologize if it appears that way. I just wanted to let you know my thoughts on your story as a whole.
Toto Yoshio chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
I have to agree with one of the other reviewers, it feel like its a "shit on beast boy story." Why is there no punishment. Do you have something against Beast boy? Do you hate him ?Because seriously you're portayal of him is completely off. Then you have Robin, Cyborg and Raven trash talk without consequences. Starfire is a woman of action I'm happy that she stood up for him, but she really needed to Kick robins ass. This truly is ridiculous.
Toto Yoshio chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
I don't know if I ever been this pissed off reading something. First and most importantly why didn't beast boy stick up for himself ?Contrary to belief he is not a coward and I know realstically that he would of shut both Robin and Cyborg up. But there little bitches anyway for talking shit and hating on a comrade.

Second Starfire is not an idiot, it was obvious that they were insulting Garfield so she should have been pissed. She should of punched their lights out. I'm not surprised Raven didnt say anything because shes been a complete oxymoron from chapter 1 till now. Anyways real men don't turn their back on friends because of jealousy.

There rant over.
polypily chapter 23 . 7/18/2014
I reaaally love this story because as a kid I used to play a computer game as Jinx and I would battle Robin and Raven all the time, even memorized their weak spots. I fricken LOVED THIS STORY!
navydivea chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
...who wouldn't want a pinkie pie figurine in their room?
Concolor44 chapter 23 . 6/28/2014
Truly, a Jinx/BB relationship is quite unusual. I'm toying with one myself (got the preliminary outline done) and it is NOTHING like this story.

I don't think Jinx was terribly OOC most of the time. She's grown from the girl in the show. For that matter, so has BB (excuse me, LOGAN).

So. A sequel, eh? Let me see ...

Right. "Departed" and "Ameliorated". I'll be jumping on those presently.

This was a CRACKING good story. And it was your FIRST effort at fan-fiction? Impressive. I can't really believe it's your first time writing ANYTHING ... unless you're some kind of savant, or the reincarnation of a famous author.

Dropping this directly into Favorites.
Concolor44 chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
Well THAT was quite a twist. I wouldn't have thought she could keep such a major secret, either. Multi-faceted girl, Starfire.
Concolor44 chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Raven appears to be losing it. She needs to get a grip ... or at least LISTEN to Wisdom.

Also ... healing saliva? How cool is that?
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
Yes, idiot, she loves you. Deal.
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Okay, reiterating: Raven will NOT take this situation well. Not well at all. Things will go BOOM.