Reviews for from her lips to god's ears
Trollie queenii chapter 1 . 1/28
soo awesome!
kenmahinatas chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
WHY DID I READ THAT WHY

AoMomo is pretty much my OTP, endgame or otherwise, through and through and I knew what was going to happen and I was expecting it, but GOD. This was beautiful and tragic and, ooh, you cruel cruel person. I love and hate the fact that you describe Momoi through Aomine's eyes because the way he talks about her (with fond exasperation, teasingly insulting her with so much love, and so much familiarity) is so him and it makes it that much more poignant when he loses her. Oh god, here comes another wave of tears. I'm just going to stop now before I end up crying myself to sleep.

Thank you for sharing this fic!
blossom-avenger632 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
so cruel. :'(
Peach Schnapps and Moonshine chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Jfc.

I'm crying so hard right now. Even though I had a slight inkling of what I'd be getting into here, I still read it and I'm gross sobbing. So ugly. Ugh. This story is so beautiful and I'm so upset.
Watermellow chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Satsuki is the reason I like Kuroko no Basuke. How dare you?

It's awesome.
Emporia Nexus chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Look on the floor and see the remnants of my feelings squirming in a puddle of their own flesh and blood.
Damn you.
Why must you hurt us in this way.
FairyLucyka chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
;;;;;;;A;;;;;;;;
How could you do this to me? Make me suffering due the happiness at the first time orzorz /cries/
This is a tragic story I've ever read.. And I can't say anything despite of your diction and plot are so beauty (in tragic meaning though) ;;;;;A;;;;;
I'm screaming at the end of the story
psychodramarama chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
oh no. WHY. WHY. NOOOOOOOOO. WHYYYY. HOW COULD YOU.
- and why is it so beautiful. ugh. you are terrible and magnificent. thank you for tearing my heart into pieces.
Seseorang chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
That was...one beautiful pain. I really love how Daiki behaviour towards Satsuki changes through years, the familial interactions and then you end it like...a blade piercing my heart. Wonderful job.
Emku chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
WHYYYYYYY?!
It was beautiful yet painful. I'm crying and I know that I'm not the only one but...
But I do love this story. And I think it'd be great if you decide to continue it.
Of course, if you do, you can count on me ; )
cried a liter chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
THERE WERE A FEW ERRORS
BUT I LOVE IT I FREAKIN DO
I CRIED A LITER
Lila B chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
YOUR HORRIBLE PERSON! I DIED A LITTLE ON THE INSIDE!

(But wow that was a beautiful story. I loved the softness you brought out in Daiki, and how he reacts with Satsuki. They are literally the cutest thing on earth. Looking forwards to what you come up with next! This was awesome.)
sasukes chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU JESUS CHRIST THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL THOUGH BUT I'M SO FUCKING MAD I AM SO MAD GOD DAMMIT

i love you sara but jesus christ WHY
VICTORIA chapter 1 . 3/23/2014