Reviews for Crawling Back to Humanity
Katsumi of Doom chapter 5 . 7/29
Completely loved this! Can't wait for more! 3
Celestial-loner chapter 5 . 7/1
I hope you continue this story on. Sasosaku is my favorite pairing and you capture it perfectly.
jacpin2002 chapter 5 . 6/27
Cool story. I think Sasosaku is a hot couple and I do wish this would continue. Maybe even find a way for them to get out of that life and be normal.
jacpin2002 chapter 4 . 6/27
Dang, they threatened her! Sheesh, they don't trust Sasori...
jacpin2002 chapter 3 . 6/27
Loved this and my favorite scene is with the bags of groceries in her apartment.
tsuchikage chapter 5 . 6/12
Hey, are you going to continue?
Divinity-fan chapter 1 . 5/11
hot and interesting. I understand what you mean. You created a loop hard to break from, unless you wanna make a fairy tale out of a druglords fic, which would kind of ruin the atmosphere like a 13-reasons-why-season-2 style might. Anyway, I throughoutly enjoyed myself. As a side note, I liked that you included what made sakura, sakura in a modern way: study medkickboxing. Nice.
irisperson415 chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
Sighh always ending when i'm unprepared for it to end. The ending of one of your stories never fails to surprise me. Again, I wish this story had a sequel.
irisperson415 chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
beautiful parallels between Hades and Sasori. Never would of thought of it myself. You're such an amazing writer!
xMousex chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
I really liked this story xD I've read it like four times now, but I've yet to grow bored of it.
callmeportgas chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
I'm in love
euthanize chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
Aaaaaa I've read this story at least 3 times now due to how wonderful this story is. The pacing, dialogue, and characterization are all extremely well executed and it just presents a really wonderful short to read. There aren't a lot of sasosaku fics but I always come back to this one because I think you write their interactions so so well. The blend of sardonic humor and darker themes never clashes and always meshes really well.

Wish you would write more sasosaku :( but for now, I'll keep coming back to this one 3
Colorslander chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I've been searching high and low for a satisfying Sasosaku, and lo and behold, here it is. It's a wonderful piece, I love both Sasori and Sakura here, and their love-hate thing going on. You wrote their relationship in a fascinating way, I had to smile at Sasori's inability to explain his feeling directly, but did so in round a bout, odd ways. It feels much more organic.

It was just twisted enough that it works, and I loved how it never makes light of what Sasori is doing. Their inner turmoil of "what the hell are they doing" just makes it that much more interesting to read.

I was surprised on how much I liked it. I'm not into the whole drug-dealer thing but you did it without romanticizing it, and used it to create tension rather than just a prop. Great work.
nejixsakura4ever chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
UPDATE PLEASE !
Kurosaki Yuu chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
I'd like to start this review by saying congratulations; on the magnific flow of your writting, on the way you word your sentenses, on the way you potray the characters and on the decision of potraying to a realistic degree a theme not usually explored. You did an exceptional work with this story.

Crawling Back to Humanity will always be present in the back of my mind whenever someone mentioned a fanfic displaying Sasori and Sakura as the main couple, and I'm certainly that I will be rereading this story once more in the future.

Regardless of what some might suggest, I enjoy this chapter as the end of the fanfiction, surely enough I'm curious over the Akatsuki and what Orochimaru would have left behind to bite Sasori and Deidara in the ass, but I also appreciate the fact that you stood faithful not only to Sasori's character, but did not romanticized his occupation like many would. And a realization, after all, is as much of a closure as it is an introduction