Reviews for Crawling Back to Humanity
Elimyyy chapter 5 . 4/18
This was such a good read I'm so happy I found it!
I love nitty gritty and this delivered so fantastically. Thanks for sharing your skills!
Hope you're well!
fairyninjaM4 chapter 5 . 3/11
This was really good, Im not usaually into modern au but I took a chance on this one and im glad I did. Wish there was more Id read it in a heartbeat. Thank you for the story
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 5 . 3/6
completely great
Alexia chapter 1 . 2/26
I've read this fix countless times, and I've yet to get tired of it! You managed to capture the SasoSaku pairing so well! This is absolutely one of my faves. Love your work!
Brumalis chapter 5 . 2/18
I love this story! It has incredibly weird dynamics but even so they are very sweet. Please update soon!
It doesn't have to end in tragedy, well, not the realistic kind at least. I can see Sakura becoming part of the Akatsuki, not for the drugs (I find them yucky, if someone wants to kill themselves there are cleaner ways to do it) but because she somehow likes carnage and because doctor schools cost just way too much so money are a very good pro.
Maybe she could even meet Kabuto, that would make things pretty interesting.
Please update soon! Please...
Haruka-Lin-sama chapter 5 . 1/20
I have truly lost count how many times I have reread this story. Every time it kinds of gives me this energy boost in believing in myself and self-worth. The journey you take as a person, the hardships, the pain and loneliness, the happy and joyous moments; they bring a meaning to our being. I love the exploration of Saso/Saku feels, how the first decision was an impulsive lust filled one, the second and other to follow a conscious one. This little encounter showed so much in their minimalistic way about them and they could be and become. This last chapter is so promising. My head fills with every kind of ideas of is to come into their life. How and when will they see each other? I'm hungry for more of your brand of Saso/Saku. I feel the way you write this modern-day plotline and their character (OOC in the way they aren't ninjas but civilians even with crime involving deals and connections) are very spot on what Kishimoto described them as but you have filled some of his characters gaps that were left with so little meaningful screen time on the Anime and the manga for me. Their love connection is perhaps truly like that of Persephone and Hades, not in its entirety but in the duality concept, the rebirth.
So I'll stop here. It was nice rereading it again and I truly hope to someday see a notification of you uploading a Saso/Saku story.
All the love and health to you,
Lin xoxo
Ayami1567 chapter 5 . 11/1/2017
Good story and writing! I enjoyed it, especially the banter between Sasori and Sakura!
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 5 . 10/5/2017
I really like this :)
Katsumi of Doom chapter 5 . 7/29/2017
Completely loved this! Can't wait for more! 3
Celestial-loner chapter 5 . 7/1/2017
I hope you continue this story on. Sasosaku is my favorite pairing and you capture it perfectly.
jacpin2002 chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
Cool story. I think Sasosaku is a hot couple and I do wish this would continue. Maybe even find a way for them to get out of that life and be normal.
jacpin2002 chapter 4 . 6/27/2017
Dang, they threatened her! Sheesh, they don't trust Sasori...
jacpin2002 chapter 3 . 6/27/2017
Loved this and my favorite scene is with the bags of groceries in her apartment.
tsuchikage chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
Hey, are you going to continue?
Divinity-fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
hot and interesting. I understand what you mean. You created a loop hard to break from, unless you wanna make a fairy tale out of a druglords fic, which would kind of ruin the atmosphere like a 13-reasons-why-season-2 style might. Anyway, I throughoutly enjoyed myself. As a side note, I liked that you included what made sakura, sakura in a modern way: study medkickboxing. Nice.