Reviews for Crawling Back to Humanity
fujifangirl101 chapter 5 . 7/28're going to have to finish this. You seriously cannot leave this story unfinished...not like this. please and thank you :)
Luna Cosima chapter 5 . 7/6
For the love of all that's good, if it's possible, please continue writing more for this or write another story with this pairing! I don't think I've ever pleaded for another chapter of a story before, so you should be proud as hell! It makes me wanna find more SasoSaku fics, but I highly doubt they'll be as good as this, probably not even near better.
Luna Cosima chapter 3 . 7/6
I'm so in love with this fanfic. ** And there were so many laughs with the computer, supermarket, and gym incidents. X'D I definitely gotta read more of your stories after this!

Side note: I just love how you portray the relationship between them and keep Sasori's character intact.
Luna Cosima chapter 1 . 7/6
The part where Sasori blushed and Deidara couldn't help make take advantage of the moment, and the part before when Sasori suddenly started kissing Sakura: blushing and laughing the whole time reading it. X'DDDD I already love this fic!
Five chapters strong thanks author it was entertaining!
Mila chapter 5 . 4/1
it's funny because i keep coming back to this story. i've probably read it a million times by now and i have a screenshot of one of the lines that sakura says on my phone, lol. i'm really bad with words but i just wanna say that i love love love this story so much and the way you write is amazing and i just hope you keep writing for a very long time!
VampireBasket chapter 3 . 2/19
I loved this story :P I love how you write Sasori, he's such a hard character to capture but this was brilliant :D
sangi chapter 5 . 2/17
A great capturing of Sakura and Sasori in an AU. I love the tension and their relationship. Sasori as a drug lord is great. Ugh, just really enjoyable. Thank you for sharing with us.
Rose chapter 5 . 2/10
I was really captured by your story. The way you write, the way you unfold the characters and the events... And well simply the plot. And ending it here has left me wanting more. I've followed your story for a while now, checking at random to see if you should have decided to add more to it. Now I just wanted to let you know, that there are people who really appreciate your story. And if you ever should decide to continue it, I will certainly follow the story.
Sook03 chapter 5 . 1/4
Oh dear. She helped him and I hope it doesn't backfire on her.
Sook03 chapter 4 . 1/4
Ohmigod. He's tapped her house and he set it on fire?! Ohmigod. Poor Sakura.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 1/4
Is he stalking her?
Sook03 chapter 2 . 1/4
Hmm. I really do like Sakura's inner voice. I love the sarcasm and I think we would be good friends
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/4
Besides how he coerced and manipulated her into sex by taking advantage of her in a delicate situation, the story line is interesting. I look forward to seeing them meet up in different situations.
euthanize chapter 1 . 11/29/2014