Reviews for Crawling Back to Humanity
Colorslander chapter 1 . 1/4
I've been searching high and low for a satisfying Sasosaku, and lo and behold, here it is. It's a wonderful piece, I love both Sasori and Sakura here, and their love-hate thing going on. You wrote their relationship in a fascinating way, I had to smile at Sasori's inability to explain his feeling directly, but did so in round a bout, odd ways. It feels much more organic.

It was just twisted enough that it works, and I loved how it never makes light of what Sasori is doing. Their inner turmoil of "what the hell are they doing" just makes it that much more interesting to read.

I was surprised on how much I liked it. I'm not into the whole drug-dealer thing but you did it without romanticizing it, and used it to create tension rather than just a prop. Great work.
nejixsakura4ever chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
UPDATE PLEASE !
Kurosaki Yuu chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
I'd like to start this review by saying congratulations; on the magnific flow of your writting, on the way you word your sentenses, on the way you potray the characters and on the decision of potraying to a realistic degree a theme not usually explored. You did an exceptional work with this story.

Crawling Back to Humanity will always be present in the back of my mind whenever someone mentioned a fanfic displaying Sasori and Sakura as the main couple, and I'm certainly that I will be rereading this story once more in the future.

Regardless of what some might suggest, I enjoy this chapter as the end of the fanfiction, surely enough I'm curious over the Akatsuki and what Orochimaru would have left behind to bite Sasori and Deidara in the ass, but I also appreciate the fact that you stood faithful not only to Sasori's character, but did not romanticized his occupation like many would. And a realization, after all, is as much of a closure as it is an introduction
fujifangirl101 chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
ummmmm...No...you're going to have to finish this. You seriously cannot leave this story unfinished...not like this. please and thank you :)
Luna Cosima chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
For the love of all that's good, if it's possible, please continue writing more for this or write another story with this pairing! I don't think I've ever pleaded for another chapter of a story before, so you should be proud as hell! It makes me wanna find more SasoSaku fics, but I highly doubt they'll be as good as this, probably not even near better.
Luna Cosima chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
I'm so in love with this fanfic. ** And there were so many laughs with the computer, supermarket, and gym incidents. X'D I definitely gotta read more of your stories after this!

Side note: I just love how you portray the relationship between them and keep Sasori's character intact.
Luna Cosima chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
The part where Sasori blushed and Deidara couldn't help make take advantage of the moment, and the part before when Sasori suddenly started kissing Sakura: blushing and laughing the whole time reading it. X'DDDD I already love this fic!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
Five chapters strong thanks author it was entertaining!
Mila chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
it's funny because i keep coming back to this story. i've probably read it a million times by now and i have a screenshot of one of the lines that sakura says on my phone, lol. i'm really bad with words but i just wanna say that i love love love this story so much and the way you write is amazing and i just hope you keep writing for a very long time!
VampireBasket chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
I loved this story :P I love how you write Sasori, he's such a hard character to capture but this was brilliant :D
sangi chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
A great capturing of Sakura and Sasori in an AU. I love the tension and their relationship. Sasori as a drug lord is great. Ugh, just really enjoyable. Thank you for sharing with us.
Rose chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
I was really captured by your story. The way you write, the way you unfold the characters and the events... And well simply the plot. And ending it here has left me wanting more. I've followed your story for a while now, checking at random to see if you should have decided to add more to it. Now I just wanted to let you know, that there are people who really appreciate your story. And if you ever should decide to continue it, I will certainly follow the story.
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
Oh dear. She helped him and I hope it doesn't backfire on her.
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
Ohmigod. He's tapped her house and he set it on fire?! Ohmigod. Poor Sakura.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 1/4/2015