Reviews for Crawling Back to Humanity
irisperson415 chapter 5 . 7/19
Sighh always ending when i'm unprepared for it to end. The ending of one of your stories never fails to surprise me. Again, I wish this story had a sequel.
irisperson415 chapter 2 . 7/19
beautiful parallels between Hades and Sasori. Never would of thought of it myself. You're such an amazing writer!
xMousex chapter 5 . 7/6
I really liked this story xD I've read it like four times now, but I've yet to grow bored of it.
callmeportgas chapter 3 . 5/29
I'm in love
euthanize chapter 3 . 5/19
Aaaaaa I've read this story at least 3 times now due to how wonderful this story is. The pacing, dialogue, and characterization are all extremely well executed and it just presents a really wonderful short to read. There aren't a lot of sasosaku fics but I always come back to this one because I think you write their interactions so so well. The blend of sardonic humor and darker themes never clashes and always meshes really well.

Wish you would write more sasosaku :( but for now, I'll keep coming back to this one 3
Colorslander chapter 1 . 1/4
I've been searching high and low for a satisfying Sasosaku, and lo and behold, here it is. It's a wonderful piece, I love both Sasori and Sakura here, and their love-hate thing going on. You wrote their relationship in a fascinating way, I had to smile at Sasori's inability to explain his feeling directly, but did so in round a bout, odd ways. It feels much more organic.

It was just twisted enough that it works, and I loved how it never makes light of what Sasori is doing. Their inner turmoil of "what the hell are they doing" just makes it that much more interesting to read.

I was surprised on how much I liked it. I'm not into the whole drug-dealer thing but you did it without romanticizing it, and used it to create tension rather than just a prop. Great work.
nejixsakura4ever chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
UPDATE PLEASE !
Kurosaki Yuu chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
I'd like to start this review by saying congratulations; on the magnific flow of your writting, on the way you word your sentenses, on the way you potray the characters and on the decision of potraying to a realistic degree a theme not usually explored. You did an exceptional work with this story.

Crawling Back to Humanity will always be present in the back of my mind whenever someone mentioned a fanfic displaying Sasori and Sakura as the main couple, and I'm certainly that I will be rereading this story once more in the future.

Regardless of what some might suggest, I enjoy this chapter as the end of the fanfiction, surely enough I'm curious over the Akatsuki and what Orochimaru would have left behind to bite Sasori and Deidara in the ass, but I also appreciate the fact that you stood faithful not only to Sasori's character, but did not romanticized his occupation like many would. And a realization, after all, is as much of a closure as it is an introduction
fujifangirl101 chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
ummmmm...No...you're going to have to finish this. You seriously cannot leave this story unfinished...not like this. please and thank you :)
Luna Cosima chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
For the love of all that's good, if it's possible, please continue writing more for this or write another story with this pairing! I don't think I've ever pleaded for another chapter of a story before, so you should be proud as hell! It makes me wanna find more SasoSaku fics, but I highly doubt they'll be as good as this, probably not even near better.
Luna Cosima chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
I'm so in love with this fanfic. ** And there were so many laughs with the computer, supermarket, and gym incidents. X'D I definitely gotta read more of your stories after this!

Side note: I just love how you portray the relationship between them and keep Sasori's character intact.
Luna Cosima chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
The part where Sasori blushed and Deidara couldn't help make take advantage of the moment, and the part before when Sasori suddenly started kissing Sakura: blushing and laughing the whole time reading it. X'DDDD I already love this fic!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
Five chapters strong thanks author it was entertaining!
Mila chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
it's funny because i keep coming back to this story. i've probably read it a million times by now and i have a screenshot of one of the lines that sakura says on my phone, lol. i'm really bad with words but i just wanna say that i love love love this story so much and the way you write is amazing and i just hope you keep writing for a very long time!
VampireBasket chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
I loved this story :P I love how you write Sasori, he's such a hard character to capture but this was brilliant :D