Reviews for Crawling Back to Humanity
VampireBasket chapter 3 . 2/19
I loved this story :P I love how you write Sasori, he's such a hard character to capture but this was brilliant :D
sangi chapter 5 . 2/17
A great capturing of Sakura and Sasori in an AU. I love the tension and their relationship. Sasori as a drug lord is great. Ugh, just really enjoyable. Thank you for sharing with us.
Rose chapter 5 . 2/10
I was really captured by your story. The way you write, the way you unfold the characters and the events... And well simply the plot. And ending it here has left me wanting more. I've followed your story for a while now, checking at random to see if you should have decided to add more to it. Now I just wanted to let you know, that there are people who really appreciate your story. And if you ever should decide to continue it, I will certainly follow the story.
Sook03 chapter 5 . 1/4
Oh dear. She helped him and I hope it doesn't backfire on her.
Sook03 chapter 4 . 1/4
Ohmigod. He's tapped her house and he set it on fire?! Ohmigod. Poor Sakura.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 1/4
Is he stalking her?
Sook03 chapter 2 . 1/4
Hmm. I really do like Sakura's inner voice. I love the sarcasm and I think we would be good friends
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/4
Besides how he coerced and manipulated her into sex by taking advantage of her in a delicate situation, the story line is interesting. I look forward to seeing them meet up in different situations.
euthanize chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Love it so far! Excited to read more. The sexual tension is glorious ;D
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
wait..can you explain the ending. i don't get where they stand and what happened to sakura
TheOpenedWay chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
This story is so interesting and different compared to what I normally read. I haven't indulged in a SasoSaku fic in a while and this was a great story to get me back into the pairing. You have a wonderful talent to produce such an awesome and addicting story! If you decide to continue then you definitely have a faithful follower in me!
easilyaddictedgirl chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
This was good :)
littlemelonatplay chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
This was darkly beautiful. This is not what I normally read, but the plot was so intriguing. I got carried away. :) The emotions were realistic for the setting and I appreciated that. The flow, organization, and grammar was so well done. Sakura's inner debates and remonstrating toward herself were nicely detailed as well as Sasori's inner struggle. This was short, but so much happened it felt longer.
sakura'sbae chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
I loved this story so much. You should write more Sasori and Sakura. This was great :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
This fic is the best. Please continue it please.. You're an awesome author. I was really hooked up with this story. Continue plssss...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »