Reviews for Technical Assistance
FelicityQueen831 chapter 20 . 11h
i have trouble writing essay's as well writting on your own is so much more fun and easier
wraithm89 chapter 66 . 6/13
Incredible writing! I think I like your version even better than the season 1 canon. Thank you for writing it!
I love love love this story! Felicity's friendship with Tommy is perfect and good comedic relief and I loved the slow burn (but not too slow) between Oliver and Felicity
bigfan22 chapter 66 . 3/14
Fantastic story. You did a wonderful job on the slow burn Olicity, and I absolutely loved the small twists you made to canon. It always bummed me out that Tommy didn't make it, but I'm glad he got to stick around in this fic. Plus him knowing about Ollie/being part of the team early on, def made things less angsty. Lol. I really hope there is a sequel to this fic, but after reading the last A/N, I don't think there is. Still...thanks for writing this amazing story and great job!
taina-correia chapter 33 . 3/9
finally
C o l o u r l e s s n e s s chapter 49 . 2/7
j4a
Panda Blitz chapter 66 . 1/20
I loved it! It made having a cold so much more enjoyable lol
JokersLastLaugh chapter 66 . 12/7/2016
it may have taken me a while but i genuinely love this story and i wish that i could read more, read how they deal with Slade and the metahuman situation with Barry. I also want to know who the other two boys that Felicity grew up with, are they major players also or maybe one could be a villain now like Leonard Snart or something.

I will follow you as an author because i love this story and i need there to be more of it in this world so i shall hope that you find inspiration to write a second story because i need one and i think many more people also do.

JLL
myimagination2012 chapter 66 . 10/27/2016
This story now holds a special place in my heart. Thanks for sharing. I wish you would continue this story
Guest chapter 34 . 8/9/2016
I love you so much
This is a damn good story and I love it so far
It has made me so happy and relaxed recently, I have really needed a good read. This should count as community service it makes me so happy. Damn. Off topic. I think I'll leave it at that!
Love you!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 66 . 6/20/2016
Just wonderful, this AU was so amazing, I am sad it's over. Great changes btw, better character dynamics and growth and overall love stories too 3
BooksAreMedicine chapter 65 . 6/20/2016
Yes! Tommy lives! I love it 3 Great change to have Sara go there to save Laurel, it fits so well.
I like how Roy was in touch with Felicity and that Barry called, such a nice family there
BooksAreMedicine chapter 64 . 6/20/2016
Whoa, that interrogation scene was intense. I like how their planning was a bit more together this time around too.
I still love that reason to live being better speech
BooksAreMedicine chapter 63 . 6/20/2016
I like how Lance tried to warn her and was so respectful of her and Oliver. It shows his real growth that he can admit how Oliver has changed
BooksAreMedicine chapter 62 . 6/20/2016
I just knew a slip up had to be coming soon. I like how Oliver was much more calm about Roy now
1,784 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »