Reviews for Technical Assistance
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 66 . 11/27
Awesome story, it was a pleasure reading it.
spycat chapter 66 . 11/17
I read 40 chapters yesterday and the other 20 tonight. Not bad.

Digressing aside I love your version of this story. I'm glad you kept Tommy alive.
Silver Temptation chapter 63 . 10/28
A really good story. I loved the changes if only the show was this way lol keep writing!
maja2694 chapter 45 . 10/26
LavenderSkies chapter 66 . 10/16
Yay! Thanks for writing this story to the end! And it's a nice happy-ish ending, and I'm SO glad Tommy lives! It's been a very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing!
kurotenshi-08 chapter 18 . 10/5
I really love this chapter, the conversation between Felicity and Lance at the end of the chapter is my favorite part of this fic.
ec-direwolf chapter 40 . 9/27
Can't login now but wanted to review. This may be the best Arrow fic I have read so far. You have the characters so spot-on but at the same time they are unique to this world you have built that.
silleoneff chapter 66 . 9/26
I have really enjoyed all 66 chapters and side stories. You are a very talented writer and I hope you can one day soon be compensated for said talent In the mean time your followers will continue to enjoy you sharing your fics with us. Thank you.
madam-fandom chapter 66 . 9/4
Loved it so much! Can't wait to read whatever else you've written!~M
not paranoid enough chapter 66 . 9/3
Fantastic ride - glad I got to come along! Great story, loveable characters (who were all in character) AND Tommy survived! Wins all around :D

Looking forward to reading more of your work, whether sequels, oneshots, or short stories. Good luck in your new city!
Lady Eagle chapter 66 . 8/24
Devastated that this is the end of a story that has kept me engaged for 66 weeks. Beautiful characters responding in ways that remain true to their character but somehow manage to ground them in realism. I love how you have managed to have them communicate through body language and action rather than words (most of the time). Mostly though, I love how Felicity isn't relegated to the love interest- she is an independent woman capable of making her own decisions and her own choices. Whatever your next journey, good luck...I'd love to come along for the ride.
NorthernLights25 chapter 66 . 8/23
I'm so sad this story ended, but it was so well done. I can't wait for your next work!
You know what's a weird experience? Listening to kpop while reading this.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 21 . 8/17
What even is this? I went to the comments section to see if my anonymous post was right below my comment clarifying who I am, and it wasn't even there. Like anywhere. What.

Okay, so, I was just trying to leave this one comment, but apparently this clusterfuck happened instead. Anyway, here was my intended original comment:

You know what's a weird experience? Listening to kpop while reading this fic.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 20 . 8/17
Whoops, forgot to log in. That was me who left the kpop comment.
1,687 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »