Reviews for Technical Assistance
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 66 . 6/25
Its very easy to see why this is one of the most popular Arrow stories. From start to finish I've been hooked on some kind of wild roller coaster of thrills and feels. I love how everyone interacts with each other, even characters like Thea and Laural who are more on the outside of the main group. More than anything I'd like to see a sequel to resolve some of the unanswered questions about Roy and Sara, but I will gladly admit that I'm happy with this ending.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 3 . 6/23
The episode Felicity was watching is the reason I have an irrational fear of statues...
Aly1969 chapter 56 . 4/28
Good, but I'm dying for Roy to figure it out
Aly1969 chapter 55 . 4/27
Loved it!
Aly1969 chapter 45 . 4/19
Aly1969 chapter 37 . 4/18
Sad but glad he got his absolution I guess is the word
Aly1969 chapter 32 . 4/18
I loved this chapter! Oh how I wished that's the way it really went down!
Aly1969 chapter 29 . 4/17
Good. Ready for the kiss, ready for her TO KNOW
Aly1969 chapter 28 . 4/17
Worry too much, you've put the women we wanted right where we wanted them! . If you totally ship Olicity! Your writing style reminds me of the TV series Beauty and The Beast.
Aly1969 chapter 25 . 4/17
Holy crap LOVED IT! Just curious how he kept the hood on and how she could so close in proximity and still not know who he is.
Aly1969 chapter 23 . 4/17
Aly1969 chapter 21 . 4/17
Mmmmm not sure what you thought would be upsetting, I don't know if you still read these,but I'd love to know...
Aly1969 chapter 20 . 4/17
I love that you have these characters traits down so well, that when I'm reading I can completely see their facial expressions and I love it. I also feel that now I understand some of Olivers looks that were a little confusing to me. The fact of the matter is even though the story is different The love Oliver and Felicity have is the same. I'm really impressed with your writing and am in joying reading your stories tremendously!
Aly1969 chapter 12 . 4/17
This was cute, really loved the Bonus ending. Sorry used Tumblr before but I don't anymore
Aly1969 chapter 11 . 4/17
Adore Tommy's banter! Enjoyed very much!
1,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »