Reviews for Technical Assistance
bellapaige88 chapter 64 . 7/26
'Before the worst by the script'
superscar chapter 64 . 7/25
I just spent...far too long, really, re-reading this story. Cause it is just so great! I look forward to more!
midnightjen chapter 25 . 7/23
There's a part of me that is screaming "you suck!" because i was really hoping she'd know now but of course not, that would be too easy. This story may very well kill me with all the anticipation. Great way to go, though.
Dairi chapter 64 . 7/23
*hugs* Finalies are always emotional. It has most definitely been a wonderful ride, and I look forward to seeing it thru to the end too. :)
MysteriousTwinkie chapter 64 . 7/23
That was such a good chapter, my boo!
ChiefPam chapter 64 . 7/23
Fascinating twist on the interrogation scene :) But, eep! the tension! I really really hope you don't kill Tommy... I'm almost certain that you won't, but that little bit of uncertainty is a killer. Great job with this!
Jewelz1642 chapter 64 . 7/23
So amazing.
TheLadyLord chapter 64 . 7/23
GREAT chapter! Can't wait until next Thursday!
phoenixenigma15 chapter 64 . 7/23
omg! totally intense chapter.. loved it!
cmtaylor531 chapter 63 . 7/21
Forgot how much I enjoyed this story. Finally caught up. I love Tommy being in on everything as well as Sara.
Leena7 chapter 63 . 7/20
You are amazing and awesome.
Just thought you should know.
Hanna chapter 63 . 7/17
Aww...I kinda Love Lance :) Though I'm so sad that this fic is so close to the end :( I kinda hope you'll have a sequel :)
bellapaige88 chapter 63 . 7/19
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or fun facts, sometimes songs that the chapter reminds me of. I talk more to the characters then the writer. If you can understand my reviews, then I applaud you ... anyway enjoy.

Yes, she does. Oliver. At QC. Greek God comes to mind. Oh yeah they have. Because not a lot of people do know and if you knew, you want to come meet him.

Don’t do that, when they’re ready - Oliver will send the jet.

Oliver! You had us so worried!

I love how Lance is practically couching her what to do and say.

Oh Felicity.
Cherryredgurl chapter 63 . 7/17
This chapter made my day! Love that Lance called Queen her boyfriend and neither of them said a thing to deny it!
ladybug45 chapter 63 . 7/16
Your updates make my day. Thank you :)
1,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »