Reviews for Technical Assistance
kurotenshi-08 chapter 18 . 10/5
I really love this chapter, the conversation between Felicity and Lance at the end of the chapter is my favorite part of this fic.
ec-direwolf chapter 40 . 9/27
Can't login now but wanted to review. This may be the best Arrow fic I have read so far. You have the characters so spot-on but at the same time they are unique to this world you have built that.
silleoneff chapter 66 . 9/26
I have really enjoyed all 66 chapters and side stories. You are a very talented writer and I hope you can one day soon be compensated for said talent In the mean time your followers will continue to enjoy you sharing your fics with us. Thank you.
madam-fandom chapter 66 . 9/4
Loved it so much! Can't wait to read whatever else you've written!~M
not paranoid enough chapter 66 . 9/3
Fantastic ride - glad I got to come along! Great story, loveable characters (who were all in character) AND Tommy survived! Wins all around :D

Looking forward to reading more of your work, whether sequels, oneshots, or short stories. Good luck in your new city!
Lady Eagle chapter 66 . 8/24
Devastated that this is the end of a story that has kept me engaged for 66 weeks. Beautiful characters responding in ways that remain true to their character but somehow manage to ground them in realism. I love how you have managed to have them communicate through body language and action rather than words (most of the time). Mostly though, I love how Felicity isn't relegated to the love interest- she is an independent woman capable of making her own decisions and her own choices. Whatever your next journey, good luck...I'd love to come along for the ride.
NorthernLights25 chapter 66 . 8/23
I'm so sad this story ended, but it was so well done. I can't wait for your next work!
You know what's a weird experience? Listening to kpop while reading this.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 21 . 8/17
What even is this? I went to the comments section to see if my anonymous post was right below my comment clarifying who I am, and it wasn't even there. Like anywhere. What.

Okay, so, I was just trying to leave this one comment, but apparently this clusterfuck happened instead. Anyway, here was my intended original comment:

You know what's a weird experience? Listening to kpop while reading this fic.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 20 . 8/17
Whoops, forgot to log in. That was me who left the kpop comment.
Dairi chapter 66 . 8/15
Whoo! Can't believe it's over. It was truly an awesome sotry & I loved that Tommy lived, sad Johanna died tho. I really enjoy reading that scene tho, with Tommy & the Lance family interactions. And Sin! Whoooo! Ahem, ok. Wonderful job all around. ;)
Aalvina chapter 24 . 8/15

I want to instaure a rule. There MUST be a kiss before the 25th chapter. Because COME ON, I cannot live with anymore first kiss. Are you a fan of Skip Beat or what? (Skip beat is an AMAZING manga where the author dangle us a couple and put it in situations full of opportunities but nothing EVER HAPPENS. It is AWEFUL and Awesome, kind of Moffat greatness you know, you have to love suffering and be frustrated).
By the way, to answer you. OF COURSE I love Penelope. Why does no one knows this movie ! It is a wonderful fairytale.
Still. I want a kiss SOON between Felicity and Oliver OR The Arrow. Don't care but do it. Please please please.

Bebe17 chapter 66 . 8/14
This was one of my favorite stories. Great job and can't wait to read more of your stuff
P.S. You have wonderful taste in music
Cerise1431 chapter 1 . 8/12
I absolutely loved your story. Honestly I went on vacation and I could not stop reading, neglected a lot of activities for it! You are a wonderful writer and I think you captured all the characters in such a great way. Thank you for such a great fic .
jayla174 chapter 66 . 8/12
I absolutely loved this story. I will definetly be keeping my fingers crossed for a sequel.
1,682 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »