Reviews for Technical Assistance
Love this chapter!
ffreaderwriter chapter 3 . 6/29
yeah!
bellapaige88 chapter 60 . 6/26
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or fun facts, sometimes songs that the chapter reminds me of. I talk more to the characters then the writer. If you can understand my reviews, then I applaud you ... anyway enjoy.

FElicity shouldn’t be watching this.

Aw, you know you love it, Lance

Wifey fussing over hubby.
Dairi chapter 60 . 6/26
It crossed my mind too, of wondering what is gonna happen to Felicity & Roy when/if part of the glades fall. And the doggy! She better not be hurt either - she is just so adorable. :)
ChiefPam chapter 60 . 6/25
So, Roy thinks that Felicity is taking care of her friend Oliver after her boyfriend the Arrow used him as a punching bag? I guess Lance does, too. What a tangled web they weave... lol.

Backing up, I like the addition of comms for that scene, and it was interesting to be in Oliver's head while it was getting knocked around. :p Seriously, though, I like the way he's thinking of the trust his team has in him and the ways in which he depends on them. They'd do anything for you, Oliver. Including beating you up. The contrast between his inner thoughts and the outer actions is kind of hilarious.

And, you know, plot progress has been made. So yay.
Jewelz1642 chapter 60 . 6/25
This was good. And Roy is the best.
not paranoid enough chapter 59 . 6/24
I love all the characters, but I have to admit, Tommy's POVs are always my favorite. I love his character.

Also, go Walter!
AlphaEN chapter 29 . 6/22
Intense chapter. Felicity is hilarious: worrying about her dress hitching up while riding the bike when there's a bomb around her neck.
AlphaEN chapter 12 . 6/21
How come Felicity didn't ask Vigilante about Helena in the previous chapter? She seemed to be upset the woman was at large still, she left Vigilante messages, and when he visits her the next time, she doesn't bring Helena up at all.
AlphaEN chapter 11 . 6/21
I do like the plot and the changes to the canon here, and I like Tommy a lot, too. I only wish Felicity stopped using nerd word so frequently with respect to herself, it is quite off-putting and very OOC. Also some things she says don't really come across as sexual innuendos, like log into my network - I honestly feel it's a bit too much for her character to insert double meaning when it can actually be avoided, unless you make her so awkward on purpose. Thank you for sharing, again, good story, so I'm off to the next chapter.
Hanna chapter 59 . 6/19
Does (your) Walter suspect that Oliver is the Arrow?
Man, I really love Olivers and Tommys relationship in this fic. I really hope he wont die in this story! Do you have any plans for a sequel (please oh please say yes)!
ffreaderwriter chapter 2 . 6/19
Love the bonus scene.
bellapaige88 chapter 59 . 6/19
Please don’t let Tommy die in this fic.

You’re a good dad, Walter
NorthernLights25 chapter 59 . 6/18
Great job.
Dairi chapter 59 . 6/18
Love that Walter is back, and loved Felicity and Walter at the end there hehe cute, was wondering how'd she'd get around that promise lol. And I enjoyed the beginning part with Tommy's pov and his line about their parents plotting against their city so they have to plot to stop them. Enjoyed it, as always looking forward to more heehee~! :)
1,584 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »