Reviews for Technical Assistance
the-cari-moose chapter 66 . 10/28
This was awesome, I loved it, especially with Olicity completely not being a thing anymore (I’m halfway through season 5 and trying to hold out hope but it’s looking really bleak).
Jane Fan chapter 1 . 10/20
Wow, just wow, I just went over to your page and discovered that you already wrote 14 sequels to this story. Plus a whole bunch of other AU stories. I'm not going to run out of good reading material any time soon. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Jane Fan chapter 66 . 10/20
I've just finished this story and really enjoyed it. Have a favorite point. Also, let me know if you ever write a sequel to it. I'd love to read more of this AU.
I've only just discovered this now, and I'm glad that I did - it would have killed me to have waited for it chapter by chapter. Love your writing!
ClaMiAl chapter 66 . 9/12
Oh, wow, what a ride! Awesome story! I loved the characters and their interactions and the plot - though that last one obviously stayed pretty close to the show. The one thing I wished were different was that Oliver stopped killing so soon. It might sound strange, but to me it felt like that missing darkness/ruthlessness/lack of hesitation to use any means to achieve his means took something from the character. Still, I loved the characters' voices, inclining Oliver's. Also, how the point of views changed between scenes and chapters, giving insights into what went on in the different characters' minds and their perspectives on events. So, all in all, a brilliant story!
kitty22803 chapter 66 . 8/27
I loved this fanfic so much! It took me a while to read it because I've been pretty busy, but it was so hard to close this tab every time I opened it. You are such a good writer! Keep on being awesome!
s.Two chapter 66 . 8/17
this was a monster of a read and I'm glad i pulled through it. I loved how you incorporated parts of the TV show and at the same time made it true to this slightly AU style you had for the characters. THANK YOU for not killing Tommy and for letting Oliver keep his best friend in his new life.

LOVE IT
kitty22803 chapter 26 . 8/2
Whooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt a second... YOU WATCH "CHUCK"? Oh my god, that's one of my faves!
FelicityQueen831 chapter 20 . 7/28
i have trouble writing essay's as well writting on your own is so much more fun and easier
wraithm89 chapter 66 . 6/13
Incredible writing! I think I like your version even better than the season 1 canon. Thank you for writing it!
I love love love this story! Felicity's friendship with Tommy is perfect and good comedic relief and I loved the slow burn (but not too slow) between Oliver and Felicity
bigfan22 chapter 66 . 3/14
Fantastic story. You did a wonderful job on the slow burn Olicity, and I absolutely loved the small twists you made to canon. It always bummed me out that Tommy didn't make it, but I'm glad he got to stick around in this fic. Plus him knowing about Ollie/being part of the team early on, def made things less angsty. Lol. I really hope there is a sequel to this fic, but after reading the last A/N, I don't think there is. Still...thanks for writing this amazing story and great job!
taina-correia chapter 33 . 3/9
finally
C o l o u r l e s s n e s s chapter 49 . 2/7
j4a
Panda Blitz chapter 66 . 1/20
I loved it! It made having a cold so much more enjoyable lol
1,792 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »