Reviews for Technical Assistance
jerrieterrell chapter 56 . 5/26
After reading through all of this and the related side stories, I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoy your version of these. The way you play it close enough to the show and yet add more of the olicity love has made this a fun read. Plus not to sound like a crazy person but all the pop culture references make me feel like I could be Felicity's best friend. I have those geeky shirts and I watch those shows. Just recently paid $200 to meet David Tennant. So I just wanted to say well done and you are awesome!
bellapaige88 chapter 56 . 5/23
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or fun facts, sometimes songs that the chapter reminds me of. I talk more to the characters then the writer. If you can understand my reviews, then I applaud you ... anyway enjoy.

You’d lose that bet, Roy. He has had hard times, but I do understand your thinking.

Wifey orders, hubby listens and follows.

Because Walter’s a friend.

Because Moria’s a bitch.

I remember this ep … we’ve almost got Walter home.
Hanna chapter 56 . 5/21
I love this story. Please please tell me youll write a sequel with season 2. I know your version would be hundred times better.
loulounana chapter 56 . 5/23
Thanks for the update ! Did Roy heard Felicity call the Arrow Oliver ?
Golfbabe87 chapter 56 . 5/21
I love lindsey stirling.
fireball900 chapter 17 . 5/21
I like the green touches
NY2010 chapter 56 . 5/21
I don't think i've written you a review for this story before and i honestly can't believe how i never did cause this story right here is one of my favorites ever and i've been following it since the very first chapters! Your writing skills are amazing and you stay true to the characters which some people out there really suck at it. Anyways, this chapter is amazing really, it makes me so excited for the next one.
NoVacancyMind chapter 56 . 5/21
This was awesome! I really love the ones where Roy is a POV. Speaking of which... Did Felicity say Oliver right in front of Roy?! It looked like it at the end there!
Dairi chapter 56 . 5/21
Whoo! Ohmigosh I cannot wait for the next chappie! Loved Roy's insights here, and his reasoning on who the Arrow might be. Enjoyed reading that, also about Saphira, stealing pretty much anyone's clothes. Hahaha
Jewelz1642 chapter 56 . 5/21
This was awesome. Can't wait for more.
ChiefPam chapter 56 . 5/21
Great stuff :) Sorry about the migraine. Sorry about the lack-luster comment but it's all I'm up to right now. Thanks for sharing, always enjoy this.
hatedinnocence03 chapter 55 . 5/15
it is getting hard to keep up with who knows who's secret identity :p another great chapter. job well done :)
bellapaige88 chapter 55 . 5/16

You’re such a peach, Lance.

Cause she does do it every day *shrugs shoulders*

Never change, Felicity.
bee chapter 54 . 5/14
WILL THERE BE A SEQUEL? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Dairi chapter 55 . 5/15
Ooo so now Lance knows there is a female vigilante out there! I am just glad everyone is pretty much ok after that particular encounter, also hope Felicity is finally able to get some rest lol. Poor girl has votta be dead on her feet by this time, once the adrenaline wears off again.

Wonderful story so far, looking forward to reading more~!
1,545 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »