Reviews for I got you
bbjorgman chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
rckyfrk chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
I really like this story. Any chance of an update soon?
guesswhofern chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Good chapter! I can't wait for the next one. I think in the show they wouldn't talk about them at all. Just like in your story. And I really like it. But I think especially Rick would talk to Daryl, 'cause they're close and such.

Maybe you'll add it, maybe you already have another idea! :)
cemmia chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Great story!
TWD8010 chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Mary did it!
bluebook1496 chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Daryl and Beth are adorable in this
Fangirl44 chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
I've already concluded I don't trust Terminus.
Update soon
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Omg this is creepy
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
they would be awkward to start. so sweet
LadyThrocken chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Enjoying the story. I don't think Beth's fate is looking too good right now and I also read that Daryl and Maggie, of all people, are going to get together next season. However if you have seen the photo's of Beth getting her throat cut-she was on a show this week called "The Following" and that character got her throat slit. Anyway, I'm liking the way your story is going rather than the show so I hope your muse is resuscitated soon. :)
bluebook1496 chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
This is so good! Great job!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
This was completely perfect. T.T

Also, don't pay attention to those rumors. Pretty sure its false. Folks have written essays on tumblr with enough evidence to convince me that Beth is safe for quite a while, so don't let the muse suffer. :)
nadjaschwiening chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Althrough you say you don't like it much, I really loved it! You wrote their dialogue really good and I was touched and liked their fight scene a lot. Keep up this good work! :)
Can't wait for the next chapter!
I like that he talks about his feelings in your story and it really suits him and I really like it.
SophieLove21093 chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Love it
melbelprincess chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Omg what did u read about beth and where was it?!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »