Reviews for LEGACY: Marauder's Era
DEMachina chapter 102 . 5/27/2017
:( part of me wants to shout at Ray for being so stupid and part of me wants to comfort her :( I'm glad to be reading your updates again! Thank you!
Lil Miss Sunshine14 chapter 99 . 5/24/2017
I enjoy the turn of events. I like to think that not everyone agreed with Dumbledore and his methods, and that other people aided those in need differently. I'm sad that Reg still went, but I know you stick to some cannon. I would enjoy the awkward conversation the she and Sirius will eventually have about him, maybe about her feeling for him.
InfinityMars chapter 98 . 5/22/2017
My feelings hurt after this one. What an amazing chapter. This is exactly what I wanted and so much more.
starwars1783 chapter 97 . 5/3/2017
Can I just say that this has become my number one read? This story is so much better than actual published books I've read. I could legit curl up on rainy day and read this and not feel guilty. You have a gift my dear and please continue as you have before.
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 97 . 4/28/2017
Update!
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 97 . 4/22/2017
Huh, I swear I wrote a review for chapters 95 & 96 but it hasn't shown up on the reviews... Sorry about that but it was a relatively long one and I don't remember what I wrote. BTW this is also a test to see if its just cause I wasn't logged in (cause I can't remember if I was) that it hasn't shown up. Great story as usual though!
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 96 . 4/20/2017
Great chapter as usual! So, is Regulus now coming back into the story? Haven't heard from him in a while... Also poor Sirius... I like how u try to connect everyone into the isn't just Jamie's girlfriend but a girl with a connection to Tom Riddle who teaches Raylynx (who is so young to be holding so much power! I feel like their entire year group grew up too fast!) a valuable lesson and I do like that.
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 97 . 4/22/2017
Wo Hoo! Regulus and Ray meet up again! And now I'm wondering about how Regulus in the Harry Potter Books links up to this... And omg, the way he just kills people without even thinking is scary but also really sad. Remember Regulus on his first day? Course u do but boy has his circumstances changed him! At least we know he means well. Also, this story is getting more complicated by the chapter! How do u get your head round it?! Love this story as usual.
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 93 . 4/9/2017
Lol. I need to remember to refresh my page. I got really confused when I opened this story up and saw it had 95 chapters when on a device I'd just been using there were only 93! Also, I was finally able to create an account so in a minute you will have a new Follower/Fav! Can't wait to read new chapters!
Fightforit92 chapter 94 . 4/1/2017
Wow, and the ghost from the past just keep rearing their heads. Great work! I ate up these last two chapters like a kid eats chocolate cake! I must say I understand more now. I understand why Ray had to leave. I get why it had to fall on her. Or why she believed it did anyways. I think maybe she felt as though she was the only one who could carry the weight of that kind of loneliness and ultimately the only one who could grasp the finality that it is to die saving the ones you love. What's worse, is that she believes she deserves it... And don't get me started on how much I absolutely loath Peter! The spineless git. Not to worry though, I know Peter is in for a very rude awakening. Oh and my poor, dear, devastated Sirius. I KNEW he loved Ray, or should I say Lynx? My it took him long enough, but they do say men mature a lot slower than woman. Still, I hate to see him suffer after finally realizing and accepting his feelings about her. This last chapter has struck such a chord on my heart strings. I just hate to feel like I know what comes next in their stories...and that I fear the worst for our beloved star crossed wizards, Sirius and Raylynx. I must say that what you have done with this fanfiction should be celebrated and praised. You have built such a wondrously breathtaking back story of how it all began. I dare say, that I am more in love with the Maurader's you have created in my mind and in my heart, then I am with the original HP series. Keep up the amazing work and please update as soon as you are able!
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 92 . 3/30/2017
Omg! You updated! Yas! Thank you so much. Can't wait to read!
FallenSkye24 chapter 94 . 3/31/2017
awesome update I can't wait for more
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 92 . 3/25/2017
Its been 2 MONTHS! Update please. U know we LOVE this story so don't leave us hanging. Please? Only 8 more chapters until 100 chapters! U can do it! Loving this story so much!
Fightforit92 chapter 92 . 3/17/2017
The last few chapters have invaded my heart and my imagination like never before. I ,myself, am going through a period of growth and loss and a very painful life lesson. So I hurt with Ray. I feel her anger and frustration and self blame and heartache... It's almost tangible... You, as always, have done a fantastic job with this story..
You promised me many moons ago that maybe ,just maybe, my silly fangirl fantasies of Ray and Sirius would come true. Well darling you have delivered! I'm so in love with this and I hope you never stop writing. You have no idea how much this fanfic means to me... especially now amidst the storm...
Keep the updates coming. All my love 3
Guest chapter 92 . 3/16/2017
This story is really good. Please continue this story
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »