Reviews for LEGACY: Marauder's Era
jnwking chapter 168 . 1/1
Really enjoying the story even more since Harry knows about Raylynx being Godmother and Raylynx and Sirius sorting out there problems.
Mallory J chapter 168 . 12/30/2020
Oh man, fantastic and I loved your holiday gift. Happy New Year!
Constitution Chic chapter 168 . 12/30/2020
Fabulous!
astingiel chapter 164 . 12/22/2020
Hello again! if you dont remember me, I commented at the beginning of the summer on a chapter and described how I had read your story over 4 times since my freshman year of high school (back in 2016) and I have been devoted to it ever since! and UGH FINALLY THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER YES I spent the entire last chapter PRAYING I was like PLEASE LET THEM REUNITE BEFORE THE END OF THIS CHAPTER and I had to restrain myself from screaming very late at night and waking my family when it finally happened... ohmygoodness I cannot even describe to you how much I adore this story... I have recommended it to so many people (and, I'm not joking, including my therapist, who said she would check it out) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing if I could have any wish in the world it would be for this story to never end, seriously its an absolute masterpiece. If this story ever does reach a conclusion (and I pray it is not for a long time), I would love to create some sort of physical copy of it to have and treasure forever. I'd probably just format it like a giant book with all of the chapters just as they are (ugh i'm almost drooling over the thought of this as a gigantic book, im a sucker for huge books). The only thing is that I know you've mentioned before that you like to go back and edit previous parts of the story so the physical copy would have to wait until you were completely happy with a form of a final product (and as a fellow writer I understand that is not a very easy task). So I know the physical copy might be something for the late future but if it ever happens please know that I would be the first in line for it because this story is so special to me and I would love to just have a copy of it to keep forever.

Ahh I know that was super long but as I was saying in the beginning, thank you for almost causing me to scream in the wee hours of the night in excitement and PLEASE as always, KEEP WRITING YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!
Valkara chapter 164 . 12/23/2020
This story is fantastic. I binge-read the first 158 chapters in less than a week, and am very happy when new ones are posted. This is a wonderful chapter, as I'm sure all your readers were looking forward to this reunion.
Constitution Chic chapter 164 . 12/19/2020
This is such a great story, thanks for staying with it.
Ana chapter 164 . 12/16/2020
Oh, I'm so happy that they've finally reunited! What a touching moment. Can't wait for the next chapter and to see what happens next.
Caroline 4rbes chapter 164 . 12/16/2020
Brilliant
shelooksbored chapter 164 . 12/16/2020
Honestly! I thought you might keep him in the tropics for another 10 chapters! Very very happy with this chapter though! Can’t wait for the next! ️
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 164 . 12/15/2020
Oh it is very satisfying to finally get to this point in the story. Makes me very happy, and you did a wonderful job with it :)
shelooksbored chapter 163 . 12/15/2020
Awww an amazing chapter! Harry finally knows Raylynx is his godmother! Hopefully not too many more chapters before a Sirius/Raylynx reunion? It feels like I’ve been waiting half of this story! Thanks so much for all that you do ️
Bernardus chapter 163 . 12/14/2020
Superb
Caroline 4rbes chapter 161 . 12/11/2020
Excellent
Bernardus chapter 161 . 12/10/2020
Error: from under his hear, s/b ear

I have read Chapter 1 to 161.

It's a truly wonderful story that expands the HP story with a well thought out extra layer.

I enjoyed every sentence. It's coherent and the English is superb.

As an old fashioned Brit, the relative lack of Americanisms was refreshing.

Thank you.
Bernardus chapter 152 . 12/10/2020
semester-Brits say "term", typically there are three terms in a school year.
428 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »