Reviews for Of Isas and Nivalin
sarafine-ecleips chapter 1 . 3/20
I feel really sad for Isas. He lost his love.
a little girl blue chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This was really beautiful and I appreciate your style.
Robin Plume chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I loved this. At times I even forgot this wasn't canon. The characterization was amazing. I just loved this! Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it!
aSecondStory chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Wow, this is one of the very few TP fanfics that I've read sofa, heaven knows ill soon be reading lots more though.
Way to go! I really like the telling of a story I would have never thought hard about how it happened. Excellent work!
Sivlare chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
-flails- I have no words for the feels this fic gave me.
TamariChan chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Oh, I love this I love this I love this. It has the same feel as canon, and somehow it's so warm and real. Your Rosethorn is perfect.
I've loved your Harry Potter fiction for a while, but I had no idea you could write Tammy fan fiction that's this beautiful!
sammyfish chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This was really wonderful :) I adore the differing dynamics of the relationships, the passing of time and the way that, really, Isas and Niva grew up into Crane and Rosethorn, and in that process they grew from (rivals to) lovers to rivals with history. And, uh, it was just beautiful. Welcome to Tammy-world! I look forward to seeing what else you have to offer :D
snowyrascal chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I don't really have time for feedback right now, but I thought I'd just leave a note here to say that I really liked your story! I know it's nice to know people are reading your work ) I'm not a huge fan of Crane, but I quite enjoyed your take on him.