Reviews for Of Isas and Nivalin
StarfireKTreva801 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
I liked this, I love Tamora Pierce as well, I've been given her books every birthday and Christmas since I was about 10 by my mum until I had them all (then she switched to giving me Mercedes Lackey's Valdamar books :P )

One note, Rosethorn's farm was attacked by raiders rather than pirates. She mentions that it was inland, but that there wasn't much difference between raiders and pirates when winding circle is under siege in Tris's Book/The power in the storm.

I saw you said in your authors profile that you probably won't do any more in this fandom because of the response you got, but I for one would like more. I found this one after I read FTOH and I'd love to see what you'd do with something longer in this world (although maybe not as epically long as that).
sarafine-ecleips chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
I feel really sad for Isas. He lost his love.
a little girl blue chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This was really beautiful and I appreciate your style.
Robin Plume chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I loved this. At times I even forgot this wasn't canon. The characterization was amazing. I just loved this! Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it!
aSecondStory chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Wow, this is one of the very few TP fanfics that I've read sofa, heaven knows ill soon be reading lots more though.
Way to go! I really like the telling of a story I would have never thought hard about how it happened. Excellent work!
Sivlare chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
-flails- I have no words for the feels this fic gave me.
TamariChan chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Oh, I love this I love this I love this. It has the same feel as canon, and somehow it's so warm and real. Your Rosethorn is perfect.
I've loved your Harry Potter fiction for a while, but I had no idea you could write Tammy fan fiction that's this beautiful!
sammyfish chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This was really wonderful :) I adore the differing dynamics of the relationships, the passing of time and the way that, really, Isas and Niva grew up into Crane and Rosethorn, and in that process they grew from (rivals to) lovers to rivals with history. And, uh, it was just beautiful. Welcome to Tammy-world! I look forward to seeing what else you have to offer :D
snowyrascal chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I don't really have time for feedback right now, but I thought I'd just leave a note here to say that I really liked your story! I know it's nice to know people are reading your work ) I'm not a huge fan of Crane, but I quite enjoyed your take on him.