Reviews for Raising The Steaks
momma2fan chapter 26 . 7/10
Great job!
LolaTheSa chapter 17 . 3/12
This is so stupid, so edward waits there for him to insult all over the place to interfere? How tf can jacob talk when he has a hand squeezing his throat? Or just got mouth bashed?
PETERPANGIRL chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Daaaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnn, EDWARDS A FUCKIN ASSWAFFLE (JASPERSAYSRELAX128 quote) SO WUT HE JUST EXPECTS BELLA TO MAKE HIM FOOD AND GIVE HIM SEX?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM. ALSO BELLA IS A FUCKIN IDIOT THAT LETS PEOPLE WALK ALL OVER HER I MEAN WOMAN UP BELLA! AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST LEAH AND JAKE ARE HILARIOUS! THEY ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE BUT AT THE SAME TIME HILARIOUS. AWESOME STORY - PPG OUT I WILL NEVER GROW UP
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
.its really rude that he read her journal...right there shows he cant be trusted
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
I feel bad for her but shit shes stupid...she wants someone so much that she lets people walk all over her.
Agonidzo777 chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. I could identify with the size 14 bottom and 16 top. My yearly physical showed I weighed 176 5ft 2 and they called me morbidly obese. I was really hurt. When i was a size 0 they said i was unhealthy. We need to be and do what is best for us and stop trying to please the whole world. Thank you!
Snappher chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
So sweet! Edward really stepped up to the plate! Good for them. And brava to Bella for setting Jake straight! :)
Snappher chapter 24 . 11/5/2014
I bet leah cant have a kid cause she is too skinny. She probably doesn't menstruate that much...a body needs spare nutrients to do that, and she doesn't take in enough calories. Haha!
Snappher chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
Shes gonna think he is lying because of the baby. :/
Snappher chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
Stupid boy, as if you could stop this relationship! :)
Snappher chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Leah is fucking intolerable! Would knock her teeth right down her throat. Seriously, I would become violent! No wonder Bella moved out of town. I love that Edwards gettin a woody over bellas curvy butt! :). Emmett, too...hmm,
Id love them to make a sandwich outta my curvy butt!
Snappher chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
Oh my! Bella is being stupid, imho - jake is a huge piece of shit. She should stand them up at the wedding! They don't deserve her there, and ten bucks says leah picked that dress to make Bella look horrible! Bitch. Hope Edward helps her find something to make her boobs look great! Play to your assets, Bella! :)
Snappher chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Edward is a snoopy mcsnooperson, for sure, but he wast intrigued. Bet hevhad no idea what life was like for a vig skinny bitches should be shot. Im kinda old now, still overweight, but at rhis age, 46, anybody who sad shit to me is going down in flames! Lol. Im too ld to tolerate bullshit!
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 11/3/2014
I love that everyone is married and so happy. They all have kids now and more planned or on the way. Could've done without the Leah and Jake part. Leah was too much of a bitch for Bella to have included her in taking Jake down a few pegs. Especially since he's an ass that doesn't even deserve what she did give him in that room. The one thing that was great from that, was it showed her confidence was full, as it should've been all along. That is one thing she should be proud of. Really loved this one. I love when the drama isn't really with BxE, but around them. In this case, primarily it was like that. With the way Jacob treated Bella. With the muggings and not catching the guy. Her being attacked. The only time their relationship was in the drama, was briefly due to them falling in love. Which us readers knew was the problem. So, we knew they'd get back together . . . that it was more a hiccup, than drama. Yes, I love when the drama surrounds them, but they stay strong through it. Thanks again you two for another wonderful journey. Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 11/3/2014
Awwww, the words that Edward spoke to Christopher were incredibly sweet. Loved that Bella heard them. So cute. Holy crap, you wrote a nice Angela . . . oh wait, you had one in B.A.B.E. but, outside of that one, they've all been evil shrews. I'm glad that Garrett found happiness with her. Alice and Rose making meals was very thoughtful. I've never had children, but I have seen how tired parents get . . . it was nice you wrote that in there. Is ten years enough? I'm thinking they get out in three to four for overcrowding and good behavior . . . I hope not though.