Reviews for Tales from the Wild Side
Fanatic97 chapter 16 . 9/24/2016
Interesting tidbit with Alpha Trion there.

I share Miko's pain with MAth :
Foxbear chapter 15 . 5/22/2016
Oh my. Are those eggshells that John Darby has scattered all over the garage floor? Jack is going to have to step very carefully if he wants to keep any secret from here on out. A Dad overcompensating for two years spent away is going to want to spend a lot of time with his son...
Good to finally see some more heavy hitters showing up on the Autobot's side, even if they are bringing their own special brand of crazy with them.
Fanatic97 chapter 15 . 5/11/2016
OHH really nice stuff :)

And yeah Jacks' dads REALLY outta the loop..more thne he knows ;)

Also...YES CHROMIA! YES KICK MEGS BUTT!
brave kid chapter 15 . 5/11/2016
Whoa great job once again
FourthWallBreaker chapter 15 . 5/11/2016
WIBBLY-WOBBLY TIMEY-WIMEY! *breaks out into loud laughter* Oh, man, that's gonna follow Jazz through to the end of his days!

It's good to see some of the stuff that's going on around here. I'm sad that Miko's host parents aren't acting as concerned as they should be, and I understand Raf's family's predicament. They're real helicopter parents, but with Raf being one of the younger kids I can definitely understand that protectiveness.

I'm excited to see some new faces on the 'bot side of things, too! I hope that things get resolved soon, because these jumps between time and space are getting to be extremely ridiculous, y'know? I'm starting to wonder if the Cons or the Preds are going to end up jumping back and forth at some point - that's going to be a nightmare in and of itself!

Can't wait to read whatever new chapter you end up posting - for here or your other works!
FloatingPizza chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
Great action in this chapter, and great to see so many updates from you recently! The Bugs Bunny reference made me smile. If I may ask, where did you get the name Yukikaze for the ship Stampy mentioned? Is that an in-universe reference or historical / from other media?
Foxbear chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
Ah poor Jack. :( It is no fun when your mind turn on you like that. The isolation must be telling on him. Especially as his family is there sort of. Like a tempting mirage just out of reach.
kira444 chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
Minicons also exist in the beast era? I wonder how that works since Maximals/Predacons and Minicons are all the same size.
brave kid chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
Whoa great job buddy?
DawnfireJazz chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
Poor Jack
Foxbear chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
You know, I think the core of fanfiction, what drives it, is causing suffering for the characters we love. :)
And you do it so well.
brave kid chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
whoa great job buddy
Fanatic97 chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
GO ARCEE :D
Foxbear chapter 12 . 3/24/2015
Oh Snarl..."I'm gonna get away with all kinds of scrap with this thing!"
Yes there is a lot of Wheeljack in that wolf head of yours. Pity the poor law enforcement officer who has to be responsible for you.
Foxbear chapter 11 . 3/11/2015
Oh! Oh! Of COURSE Jazz knows the Doctor. It only makes perfect sense. :)
And poor Fowler must be dreaming, Wheeljack never asks before he has a cow...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »