Reviews for The Coital Compulsion
shamour chapter 13 . 2/8
Wow, that was really hot! Apart from the swearing (which somehow in my head they wouldn't do) this was perfect:-) Loved it!
The Slytherin Serpent chapter 13 . 2/3
Great story. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Awesome loved it
CheshireKitKat chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
Sequels?..
ShAmy4eva chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
I can well understand how you were awarded the title of Steamiest Fan Fic for this story. In Any’s words - WOW.

How novel for the tables to be turned with Sheldon being insatiable for Amy and all her ‘parts’ and she being the one to want to slow things down.

Yet within the steam there are tender moments, his hurt when he thinks she did not want him because he wasn’t doing it right, his ‘I would have been a good dad’ –God I so wanted to hug him then, her pain when she thinks Sheldon is cheating on her, and the final marriage proposal.

I also found it interesting that their ILY was dated 10 months after the Valentine’s Day Kiss – you were out 1 month – but close enough in my estimation. Brilliant

Delayed posting till after 8.8 in case you were unspoiled.
StormyX2 chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Love this! You should make a sequel
AnitaRez chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
What an awesome ending to an awesome story! 3 3 3 3
Ebony10 chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
Cute!
melissawhite1984 chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
That was an awesome story! Very steamy :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Just cried and died...
karyshamy chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
Great Epilogue! Loved this story, I'm glad you could finish it!
Lady Maca chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
Awe, Maria. So good, and a fitting ending. I will admit that I will miss this fic...it has been so much fun. :)
Vamplover669 chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
That was literally a climactic ending thanks for throwing in the dirtyness you do so well! I hope to read more from you during the hiatus 3 months to go and counting...
GypsiRiddle chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Yay - horny & sweet, jast as it should be! Lovely final chapter.

Gypsi x
DrummerGirl66 chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Hoo is right! Oh man that chapter was sexy! And a perfect way to end the story! Amy is one lucky woman! Loved this! Thank you for a great read!