Reviews for Ребенку в любви (A Child's Love)
neverlandhereicome chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Just so you know, the title of the story like the sentence doesn't make sense. .. i don't know if you used Google translate and this came out but if you want to say A Child's Love in Russian it will be: любовь ребенка
Princess2018 chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
I bet Izzy is Clint's daughter.
starfire25 chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
cute story. i like it. izzy is clint's daughter i assume. since canon states that barton has a family. thus blowing clintasha out of the water and giving us a new canon of bruce/nat. something fluffy and cute. i love to see steve go into big brother mode.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
What. The. Hell.

Where are you!?
Blackhawk chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Please update i really love this story
guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
update please. i wanna see ilaria going to maybe pepper for advice because her relationship with natasha seems mildly strained. also i'd like to see her and clint bonding over how hard it is to love natasha and maybe her recovering because of tonys sense of humor. also are you gonna continue big leagues?
Blackhawks chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Thats really good I think you should update this story because it's good
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
MORE PLEASE IM SO NERVOUS ASDFGHJKL HER MOM AND HER CONVO
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
CLIFFHANGWR UPDATW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
TheOpal13 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
You are a really talented author and I adore this story. The characterizations are absolutely perfect, and Clint's struggle to love Natasha (who won't give him the time of day) is beautifully devastating. Please update! Also, can we see more Natasha/Thor interaction?
Azrael de Angelo chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
I love it please update
Rushman2.0 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
I forgot to add something to my ch.4 review. Why didn't she want to tell Natasha? That seems like primary information.
Something inside me thinks that tasha already knows. She's a master assassin super spy/soldier. How could she not. She was beaten to a pulp in her underwear. Not that hard to figure out. I guessed too.
Rushman2.0 chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
That's the Russian Underground for you. My God, what the hell! Just to hurt Natasha? GAAAAAAAAAH!
Rushman2.0 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
oh my god I just started crying!
queenlmno chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
When Natasha finds out...well lets just say that won't end well at all.