Reviews for Turnabout Blue Earth
TheRealDarm chapter 9 . 1/3
It's a little late but thr length and investagational/courtroom scheme of the fic is totally like feeling a legit Ace Attorney game (canon or not XD) it really is well-written and great story wise with twisting of characters and introducing some new OC characters. Clear words and little-to-none grammatical errors. Kudos for this. little New Year review from Darm! Peace!
NNinja chapter 9 . 5/21/2017
Looks like Iris picked up some of her sister's bad shipping habits;)

Overall it was quite a fic. I like the idea of Iris as a badass prosecutor, and you somehow managed to make it with her still being Iris. The case itself was quite something. The final badguy somehow managed to be Engarde combined with the Phantom taken up to eleven, you probably created the evilest guy in Ace Attorney universe. Hoping to see more from you especially involving prosecutor Iris Wright;)
M.Artin chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
Did Iris just use Edgeworth-Glare on Phoenix? Man, i really wish we could see more cases with her as the prosecutor.
Spacegoodra chapter 9 . 1/21/2015
This story was great! It has nice writing and an engaging storyline. It's a little dark for Phoenix Wright, but that just makes it cooler.
totalgamergeek chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Awww, that ending with Apollo and Ema was sooo cute! I luuuurrrve dis lol ;D The story was well plotted and the scenarios were amazing. Probably the most epic casefic I have read so far. You make this sooooooo canon-like, as if this was what happened in between the end of AJ and before DD. The characters-oh my god-just oh so glorious. I love Dr. Kamosinko, and also love Orson's double personality (is that what they call it? Lol I dunno anymore), its just like Engarde's two different personalities. Oh my gosh, and I especially loved seeing Ema's badass side, I mean really, Capcom should seriously make some sick anime cutscenes where Ema is all badass with her gun and everything in a future AA game (and I also wonder what she would sound like, too). Because, y'know, we haven't actually seen Ema with a gun in the game, sooooo... ANYWAY, amazing, fantastic fic overall. I would reread it over and over any day. I lov
totalgamergeek chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
Holy lord, this is now my most favorite fic by far. I'm loving this plot twist, my gosh. I swear to god, I still don't get why this fic isn't getting the reviews and attention it deserves. I'm looking forward to the next update. :)
Pickle the chicken chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
Geez, found this story, read the crap outta it. Fantastic, if you don't mind me saying. Course, everyday grammar mistakes here and there, but not plot holes so far. Great work!
Misa96 chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
I can't believe there are hardly any reviews here! The plot of this story is really good and all the characters are portrayed well. Especially iris.
I cracked up when Armando threw his coffee at Iris and when the doctor Kamosinko threw scalpels around xD
And Diego and Valerie are totally adorable. I hope I can see them again in the future chapters to come (:
Duhastas the Dark chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
... Well, damn. Did not see that coming. It's not often that the client is an actual sociopath. Great work, it's got me hooked. Looking forward to the rest of it.
totalgamergeek chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Oh god, this is amazing! I love the detailed work and the fact that you included my OTP in there coughApollo/Emacough I also loved the part where Ema guessed that Apollo was thinking of her and that they were going to get married. Ah, that was hilarious... I hope you continue this! (I would've written a whole lotta Apollo/Ema fics by now, but noooo, I'm just so darn busy...) ;)
malp chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
It's a pity this isn't getting the attention it deserves: this is seriously a good story. You paint an interesting scenario that fits well with the canon of the original phoenix wright series. The idea that the criminals that Phoenix caught managed to get free due to suspicions about the evidence he presented? Brilliant. It was great seeing the gentle Iris in court and how she interacted with others post her time in prison. I also love the way how you portray the other characters (though Ema seemed a little too cheerful).

Anyways, this has a lot of potential and I look forward to seeing more from you.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Sounds good. I actually came in and specifically turned off the "romance" genre on the filters, because I wanted to read Ace Attorney fics that were actually about cases rather than the lawyers' personal lives, but having ships present is fine, and I'm glad to see a fellow Apollo/Ema shipper; far too many people ship Ema with Klavier.