Reviews for Goodbye Peter Pan
sarabo chapter 41 . 2/9
I hope you receive this after such a long time. I have absolutely LOVED this story! It was so different. I could feel the emotions and angst in all of them. Thank you so much for writing this! It really was amazing!
Now, on to your other stories.
IsabelW chapter 41 . 9/28/2020
Hi,
Congratulations and thanks for such a wonderful story.
I love NM AU stories and in quarantine I was looking for a story in which Edward fought for Bella's love. I thought I would like a strong, empowered Bella with a life after Edward.
I think your story captured that and much more. I didn't hate Mike because he was what Bella needed at the time. I slightly hated Angela for seeking to control her friend, and I loved Bella for not giving in to her wishes.
Thank you so much for not automatically putting the "bitch" tag on Rosalie, and making her character have more depth. Thanks for Alice, who was able to rebuild their friendship without manipulation. Thank you that the Cullens were able to create a true family and accompany each other.
Most of all, I loved the mature relationship that Edward and Bella were able to build. I loved that it wasn't an impediment to Edward that Bella had a normal sexual life without him.
Thank you very much, it was a pleasure to read you these days.
Sorry if I have some mistakes, spanish is my first language.

Love from Chile,

Isabel.
sherryola chapter 41 . 8/14/2020
I don't know how I ever missed this story. It was just wonderful. I liked your take on Mike too, and I normally don't care for him much. But for me, it's always about e and B, and this was lovely and warm. I like their more mature selves, and how they talked and acted like adults. I loved the love and the growth. I will definitely revisit this again and again.
luhnduhn chapter 41 . 7/31/2020
You wrote the series I had hoped for. Thank you. I'll be returning for re-reads many more times, I'm sure.
Toni Masen chapter 41 . 7/21/2020
What a cracking story, loved it. :-)
divyvicki chapter 41 . 7/3/2020
Great resolution!
divyvicki chapter 36 . 6/20/2020
What a Great solution!
divyvicki chapter 34 . 6/20/2020
Finally Mike will be gone!
divyvicki chapter 33 . 6/20/2020
Well, that was certainly a new take on Bella’s gift!
divyvicki chapter 31 . 6/10/2020
Angela has a lot of nerve.
divyvicki chapter 30 . 6/10/2020
Hope that last part is cleared up in the next chapter!
divyvicki chapter 29 . 6/10/2020
What a sad chapter!
divyvicki chapter 28 . 6/10/2020
Here’s to hoping he pushes!
3,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »