Reviews for Goodbye Peter Pan
readicted chapter 31 . 2/4/2015
This was bound to happen.
readicted chapter 30 . 2/4/2015
Now the erotic dreams. She's in deep!
readicted chapter 29 . 2/4/2015
. ! I can't believe he asked her that. And then said he'd disappear. Wow Eddie wants it baaaaad. Poor thing.
readicted chapter 28 . 2/4/2015
Emotional cheating.
readicted chapter 26 . 2/4/2015
Angela got what she deserved, but I fear that this will come back to bite Bella in the ass. So good to see Alice and B reconnecting. Edward calling her phone and vice versa may be a trail of evidence, even if it was platonic.
readicted chapter 25 . 2/4/2015
"You make it hard." Wink, wink. Lol!
readicted chapter 24 . 2/4/2015
Wow, he sparpied and lakes the Volvo. That's sumthin. "What happens when Peter Pan grows up?" Wow.
readicted chapter 23 . 2/4/2015
Okay, Angela is WAAAAAY out of bounds with her intrusion into this very private marital issue. As B 's buff, she's being incredibly manipulative and destructive really. I get that Mike really wants to be a dad, but he married a woman who clearly does not. They need martial counseling at this point. This is going to end up with two very bitter people if they don't stop with the manipulative schemes. I think this marriage is doomed. If he wants to be a dad, he deserves that, but not at the expense a forcing it on a woman who has zero desire to b a mother.
readicted chapter 22 . 2/4/2015
I'm sorry, but Mike has a right to be furious when he finds out about all of this. No matter the intentions, this all looks a certain way from the outside looking in. And it IS a certain way since it's affected how she's behaving. I don't blame a gal, it is Edward freakin Cullen, after all, but her hubby 's got good reason to be put out with her.
readicted chapter 21 . 2/4/2015
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Thank goodness for Rosalie. Edwards had gotten way ahead of himself. All I could think about was Peter Facinelli putting his hands up and saying "Slow Your Roll!" (Ala Efraim Black/Quiluete confrontation w/ Carlisle and Quiluete land).
readicted chapter 20 . 2/4/2015
Yeah, she kinda did do something wrong, but I truly believe people should be able to "debrief" after failed relationships to discuss what went wrong, what was right and see both perspectives. It's a health, healing exercise and a very great learning opportunity, that almost never happens. Such a pity really. Because then we are often left with unresolved hurt, anger, misunderstandings, self esteem issues or questions. We are doomed to repeat mistakes. It's really too bad. Can you imagine how people's lives could be improved if they had a better understanding of how their actions or nonactions contributed to outcomes. If bad lovers were told specifically what they were bad at, and good at?
readicted chapter 19 . 2/4/2015
Oh my gosh, how did Mike never discover their messages in the back of that book? It is everything!
readicted chapter 18 . 2/4/2015
These interactions between Edward and Bella are some of the most impactful and cathartic post New Moon B/E dialogue that I've ever read. Including original source and fan fic. This is some really powerful stuff you've written.
readicted chapter 17 . 2/4/2015
Alice is funny. And Eddie's get his own crib. Woohoo!
readicted chapter 16 . 2/4/2015
Eh, Edward overstepped with Mike. No way Mike would be receptive to advice about his marriage from him. It was funny as check and awkward as F that Edward and Carlisle came out of the office when they did. I laughed out loud. I'm sure the thought Just shoot me now" ran through Bella's's mind. And then Edward taking his time stirring his coffee waiting for Mike, too funny.
2,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »