Reviews for Goodbye Peter Pan
Mitzi1958 chapter 3 . 1/18
What an original story! I LOVE IT! A story were Bella is ten years older, married to Mike but still there is the connection to Edward! How can he look 10 years older? I think it will be the best soulmate love story I have ever read! It is going on my fave list right mow, as you are going on my fave authors list!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 1/18
Goodbye Peter Pan has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Bsmitreader chapter 41 . 1/17
I enjoyed every second of this story. Excellent work!
lauren cameron chapter 41 . 1/14
That was absolutely original and amazing!
suzy 2010 chapter 41 . 1/12
Thanks for sharing such a good story with us. Guess Edward/Peter Pan,finally grew up,to get his Bella. Well Done!
jmolly chapter 41 . 1/12
Whew, what a ride. I've been too impatient to find out what happens to review. Highly, highly enjoyable.

Do you know how much time I've spent in the fandom, chatting with my pals Camilla and Raum? Scads. And somehow, I still missed hearing about your story. Ran across it in a rec group on FB.

And you're Canadian, eh? Me, too. When I first started writing here, I think I came across about three of us. LOL!

Thanks for writing. I'm off to see what else you've written. Although I may have to take care of my house and family before starting another fic.

Glad I discovered your writing. See you around. :)

Jess
renewagain chapter 36 . 1/7
I'm reviewing backwards because I couldn't stop reading. This chapter is where I cried. I'm still kind of surprised. But you did such a good job describing Edwards loneliness and sadness that when we get to the point that he hears her, it's so poignant. Sigh. Thank you.
renewagain chapter 41 . 1/7
I have enjoyed this so much. I like the way you brought everything together and used Bella's gift to add to the mystery of the story. It was woven together and the end was perfect, I felt like it had so much suspense and emotion. I actually cried at one point. It surprised me! Thank you for such a plot and oh my god, well done satisfying the vampire lust. Whew.
The camping trip for inner city kids makes me remember this Twitter account called "Ghetto Hikes." Always good for a laugh
lmc123 chapter 41 . 1/6
Such a great story, so plausible and realistic, with great characters. Thank you x
lmc123 chapter 19 . 1/5
The book inscription, that was so good...
lmc123 chapter 8 . 1/5
Wow this story is good
Just Sus chapter 26 . 1/4
Oh-oh! Is there trouble in paradise brewing?
Just Sus chapter 24 . 1/4
Oh, hell! Crying again here!
Just Sus chapter 21 . 1/4
Is this going to be a HEA? Or won you tell? At this point I can see it going either way.
2,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »