Reviews for Goodbye Peter Pan
sophdrea chapter 33 . 7/8
You have me squealing and fangirling all over you right now! Eleazaer's talk with Bella was everything I was hoping for. He told her he didn't think she was strong enough to resist "Who you were made for", and I had a major swoon moment! Hopefully Eleazaer got through to Bella, and she will realize what Edward has been trying to tell her all along. Best chapter of the story, so far. You are amazing!
sophdrea chapter 32 . 7/8
Gosh, this is so hard! I'm proud of Bella for being as firm and determined as she is with Mike about the separation. She's much better at hiding her feelings than I would be, but then she has Edward to fight for. It was nice to see Tanya doing something to help Edward, compared to how she is usually portrayed. I love your Edward. He is trying so hard, and doing everything he can to win Bella back, the right way. Great chapter!
sophdrea chapter 31 . 7/6
"Just so you know, he called out as she opened her car door. "The only reason I'm heading into that house right now is to stop myself from kissing you." Perfect ending to a perfect chapter! Finally Bella is realizing why he's back and that she "won't" tell him to go! I am doing a happy dance after reading this chapter. You have made me a very happy reader!
sophdrea chapter 30 . 7/6
I so liked the act of Bella lifting her shield long enough for Alice to get a glimpse of her almost agreeing to Edward's request to sleep with him. The whole concept of the shield and how it can keep Alice out is fascinating!
Angela needs to mind her own business. I can't believe she is still harping on Bella about this. She needs to move out of town!
The dream sequence was hot! I can't wait until these two get together for real! You are going to let that happen, right? ;)
I loved this chapter, as I love all of them.
sophdrea chapter 29 . 7/6
I am dead! So dead! You have finally done me in. This chapter... no words!
Well, I do have a few. ;) Edward going back to Bella's old house to get the things he left under the floor almost had me sobbing. It's a good thing I saved those tears because I need them for the end of the chapter. Edward telling Bella how he always gave more attention to the fingers she used to pleasure herself... Edward telling her that she was his mate... his heart...Edward asking her to let him love her just once... He broke my heart, but I'm counting on you to make everything right! I have to give Bella a lot of credit for not giving in to him. She showed how much strength and how much loyalty she has to the promises she made to Mike. She is an amazing character. And you are an amazing writer!
sophdrea chapter 28 . 7/6
So Edward took Bella to see his new house! I did a fist pump that she was jealous it might be a "love nest" for him. These two are killing me! They need to be together. My heart hurts for them. I know I should feel sorry for Mike, but I just can't. ;) You've got my head spinning in the most wonderful way.
Thanks for another great chapter.
sophdrea chapter 27 . 7/6
Emmett may be my favorite Cullen in your story, next to Edward, or course. I loved how he told Edward that he and Bella were meant to be together, and it was inevitable that someone was going to get hurt; he just doesn't want it to be his brother. GAH, I love Emmett!
This is honestly, one of the best stories I have ever read. Your plot line is genius, and your writing is brilliant! I love everything about it, and I want to keep reading it forever. This is definitely going to be one I read again and again. Thank you.
sophdrea chapter 26 . 7/6
I loved Alice and Bella's lunch together. Alice's honesty was so touching, as was her sincere desire to be Bella's friend again. My favorite thing about this chapter though, was Emmett's question: "Do we find him. Or do we end him?" You gotta love Emmett! Great chapter!
sophdrea chapter 25 . 7/5
This chapter was everything good, and bad! lol I loved the time Bella and Edward got to spend together, the way they joked around with each other about her driving, and the way they flirted. But when Rose was talking about Edward driving his last car into the lake, and Bella realized what she meant... that hurt. What really hurt my heart was when Bella told him that they had to stop this and go back to being just colleagues. Then when he left and "she felt herself break, just a little more, into two." You are killing me! I didn't mean there was anything bad about this chapter; it just hurts. ;) Thank you for your wonderful words that cause me so much emotion.
boopgirl chapter 41 . 6/26
Loved it.
sophdrea chapter 3 . 6/24
You broke my heart again. Edward: "I just want her to love me." I know he caused Bella the worst kind of pain, but it is killing me to see him hurting like this. At least she has moved on with her life and put her pain in the past. Edward has never stopped hurting. You are going to make this right, right? lol
I love Emmett. He is so good at getting down to the nitty gritty and telling Edward just how things are.
Ok, I have a another confession to make: seeing Bella with Mike makes me physically nauseous. But I'm taking lots of antacids, because I love this story so much, and I know you are going to make it all better. ;) Thanks for taking me on this wild ride. It is so much fun!
I forgot to tell you that the first chapter was when you broke my heart for the first time. ;) It was when Bella said that she rarely though of Edward anymore. That was also the first time I screamed at her. This chapter gave me so many emotions... I was screaming at both Bella and Edward! She misinterprets all of his facial expressions; he is not doing or saying what I want him to... you have me tied in knots, and I LOVE IT! I am in awe of the way your mind works. This story line is amazing!
I started reading this wonderful story because a mutual friend (Nic) told me it was a MUST read. She was so right! I have a confession to make, however. I was reading along on my Kindle, when I realized that this was posted on FFn.( I had a major blonde moment) I realized that I could not continue reading without posting a review. A story this amazing deserves to have every chapter reviewed. So although I'm now on Chapter 25, I'm going back and reviewing each one. You see, I have to tell you about all the times you've made me swoon, cry, yell at either Bella or Edward, and fall absolutely in love with your writing. You have a huge new fan!
Knit Bug chapter 41 . 6/18
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this fic. It literally blew me away... your writing- phenomenal. Truly... This fic... how well you wove cannon in with a far more realistic and just, genuine life. I just- I'm speechless. This is one of my favorite stories and I don't know why on earth I didn't know about it sooner, or read it sooner. I just, thank you for your words. For this wonderful, beautiful, some times heart wrenching story.

Knit
iAmLiloH chapter 41 . 5/28
Hi I just wanted to say I thought this fic was awesome and that I think you're an incredible writer. Don't let the bad reviews get you down. I've read over 2000 fanfics so when I say its amazing I mean exactly that. You're writing style is very unique. I totally get how you warped Bella's shield and I think that was pretty creative. Anyway I hope you continue writing and posting stories because you truly are an amazing writer.
2,764 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »