Reviews for Goodbye Peter Pan
LolaTheSa chapter 40 . 3/12
There dialogue is somehow depressing remembering the story as whole. Sweet chapter tho, angst free.
LolaTheSa chapter 37 . 3/12
The teen-age bella has BEEN gone.
LolaTheSa chapter 35 . 3/12
I feel sorry for edward, edward has only loved one girl and will ever only love one girl. I guess I wish he could go fall in love with some other girl and then I wouldn't detest bella getting edward just as he was.
LolaTheSa chapter 32 . 3/12
Honestly, bella's jealously is fucking irritating seeing as she's married and edward fucking still wants her.
k1942 chapter 41 . 3/12
There are no words to tell you how much I loved this wedding and this whole story! Thank you so much for writing it.
k1942 chapter 40 . 3/12
I don't care that it sounds silly to be happy for characters in a story, but I surely do! It's lovely, and sexy, and fitting that they are finally together.
k1942 chapter 39 . 3/12
Holy hot vampire sex! That is all I'm going to say!
k1942 chapter 38 . 3/12
I think I hear Etta James singing At Last! This is wonderful!
k1942 chapter 37 . 3/12
That was slick and neatly done. It helps to have friends in the pack as well as the police department. It was a touching farewell to Bella by all the town and her friends. Happy to hear Mike will get the family he always wanted, too.
k1942 chapter 36 . 3/11
I think I may shed a tear! What a way to change her, even if it's sort of forced. Rose was a revelation, too! It was sweet of her to reassure Bella that way, and hot that she broke that fools neck!
k1942 chapter 35 . 3/11
I'm hoping that last sentence doesn't foretell trouble! Not this close to happiness!
k1942 chapter 34 . 3/11
She told him, finally, and promised tomorrow! Yay!
k1942 chapter 33 . 3/11
Oh I think I really like Eleazar, he tells it like it is! The happenings in this chapter give me hope that Edward's deepest desires are nearly within his grasp! Along with Bella's, of course.
k1942 chapter 32 . 3/11
A perfect example of, "oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive"!
k1942 chapter 31 . 3/11
This getting a bit too complicated and I hope it doesn't mess things up any more than they are already!
2,692 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »