Reviews for Goodbye Peter Pan
k1942 chapter 32 . 3/11
A perfect example of, "oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive"!
k1942 chapter 31 . 3/11
This getting a bit too complicated and I hope it doesn't mess things up any more than they are already!
k1942 chapter 30 . 3/11
I don't like that dream very much, it kind of suggests that they will never get back to what was!
k1942 chapter 29 . 3/11
I'm sensing another fissure in that repository of her repressed feelings. No surprise about her reply to his plea either, cheating is not in Bella's makeup.
k1942 chapter 28 . 3/11
This is a very intense dance these two are engaged in most times they are alone together.
k1942 chapter 27 . 3/11
It looks to me as if Mike might be doing part of the work of weaning Bella from their marriage. That can only make it easier for Edward to finish the job!
k1942 chapter 26 . 3/11
I was a little surprised by Emmett offering to end Mike! Of course, it would solve a problem or two!
k1942 chapter 25 . 3/11
Baby steps seem to be the order of the day. I just hope those steps are taking them back to each other.
k1942 chapter 24 . 3/11
Oh boy, what a great question right there at the last sentence.
k1942 chapter 23 . 3/11
It may take being hit over the head for Mike to begin to get the picture.
k1942 chapter 22 . 3/11
This keeps getting better and more intriguing. The next phase ought to be pretty interesting.
k1942 chapter 21 . 3/11
Who would have thought that kind of good advice might be coming from Rose? She probably saved him from jumping to erroneous conclusions.
k1942 chapter 20 . 3/11
It saddens me to read about Bella building those walls and burying her feelings deep behind them. Although it's promising that she suddenly feels guilt.
k1942 chapter 19 . 3/11
A good sign I think, him finding her reading that book, especially that inscription!
k1942 chapter 18 . 3/11
That confession had to mean something to Bella, it just had to! Pretty heartbreaking, by the way!
2,679 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »