Reviews for Goodbye Peter Pan
k1942 chapter 17 . 3/11
Oh good, Alice is back! I always enjoy her in these stories!
k1942 chapter 16 . 3/11
I liked that Bella felt a little joy at Edward having her back in this matter.
k1942 chapter 15 . 3/11
How could this never have been discussed in all the years they have known each other? I feel a little bit bad for Mike here, but worse for Bella!
k1942 chapter 14 . 3/11
Well, I'll be damned! They are getting to be friends it appears!
k1942 chapter 13 . 3/11
I think she just broke his heart all over again! Those damn what ifs!
k1942 chapter 12 . 3/11
Why does it seem people never get through making decisions for Bella, especially without discussing it with her?
k1942 chapter 11 . 3/11
I like this chapter a lot. It's so nice when they get along without a lot of angst!
k1942 chapter 10 . 3/11
Sounds like Jake's life has turned out okay and he and his imprint are very happy. His revelation about what turned him must make Bella reconsider her theory about the minute amount of venom in her system. If it's not a factor, I wonder what the cause of her immunity and lack of menses really is?
k1942 chapter 9 . 3/11
That is just sad, sad, sad! There's those what ifs that will kill you!
k1942 chapter 8 . 3/11
Fascinating! I wonder if Bella's theories are correct?
k1942 chapter 7 . 3/11
That little memory of icy hands that weren't the right ones, how sad!
k1942 chapter 6 . 3/11
I can just imagine Esme's sorrow for her favorite son. Sort of like I try to empathize with Edward's feelings in all this!
k1942 chapter 5 . 3/11
Rats! Just when he was about to make his move, too! Who walked in on them, I wonder?
k1942 chapter 4 . 3/11
I thought it was very kind of the Cullens' to try to help out Newton's Outfitters. Too bad Bella still doesn't have the full truth. Oh well, maybe someday.
k1942 chapter 3 . 3/11
Who knew Emmett would be the one with words of wisdom for Edward? I couldn't help thinking that Edward got what he deserved, watching the Newtons' have sex. After all, wasn't that what he left her for, that " happy, human life"?
2,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »