Reviews for Goodbye Peter Pan
LolaTheSa chapter 36 . 4/14
Bella is still a completely selfish bitch in this story...

36 chapters in and they just now said their 'I love you' mutually. This chapter doesn't even have any fluff really..

That leaves what? 4 chapters left? Haha... Exactly the type of story I utterly dislike but you got me hooked... Good job. But will not add this to favs.

Hate stories that wait til the last chapters to finally put the main pair together.
LolaTheSa chapter 34 . 4/14
Again... Fucking Bella gets jealous at a fucking Kiss... YOU don't at all have her think in the next second, oh well I fucked mike thinking of Edward.. I should never be jealous cause that's fucked up.

34 chapters and they finally managed to at least kiss and mean it!

Bella's hurt at this point need to fucking go away, how the fucking hurt do you think Edward feels?
LolaTheSa chapter 33 . 4/14
EDWARD has been selfless this whole fucking fic, and the one moment he be's outwardly selfish, he gets denied.

Now he's being selfless to make Bella's life easier and she barely can fucking handle even a thought of him with another girl without shutting him? Even for pretend?

Like fucking hell.
LolaTheSa chapter 31 . 4/14
31 chapters in and one of the main pair is still fucking another dude,... BRAVO!
LolaTheSa chapter 30 . 4/14
Honestly ok now this Bella is getting on my last fucking nerves... Let her fucking stay in her miserable 'safe' life.
LolaTheSa chapter 29 . 4/14
Honestly Bella says he changed but doesn't realized she hasn't. She's still selfish, me me me me me me.
LolaTheSa chapter 28 . 4/14
...That little thing at the end there... wtf? She doesn't get to be jealous like that...

He fucking should have said yes just to spite her ass. How fucking petty and selfish. If she gets jealous at the thought of him being with someone else... Then have her fucking wonder what the thought of knowing she's with someone else of had been does to him.

Fucking unfair shit at the end and hate that Edward apologized to her.
LolaTheSa chapter 27 . 4/14
At least we could be getting some fucking where FINALLY!

I'll admit you know how to hook people him in but once I take a break and come back and really think about it.. It's quite frustrating, this story is.
LolaTheSa chapter 25 . 4/14
Well she did it herself this time.
LolaTheSa chapter 23 . 4/14
Ugh any story where one main interest still fucks another 23 chapters in and the other just sits and waits like a dog automatically earns it's way on my dislike list..

But so this is well written and has be hooked.. The pay off better be fucking grand tho!
dwright chapter 41 . 2/24
Fantastic story. Thanks for writing.
emmzac chapter 1 . 1/30
That's a sad ending on this first chapter but it does set the scene for what I'm guessing is to come.
ooza chapter 41 . 12/24/2015
OMGGGGGGGG I love this story so much! All the feels. All the angsty longing. I feel like I'm constantly on the search for good alternate NM fics, and this did not disappoint. OMGGGG *flails*

Thanks so much for sharing your story!
magmom4 chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
Thought I would pop in and say I am loving this story.
LayAtHomeMom chapter 41 . 12/1/2015
So I had a sleepless night last night. Plowed right through this entire fix. Brilliant from start to finish. Absolutely fantastic!
Lay