Reviews for Goodbye Peter Pan
k1942 chapter 23 . 3/11
It may take being hit over the head for Mike to begin to get the picture.
k1942 chapter 22 . 3/11
This keeps getting better and more intriguing. The next phase ought to be pretty interesting.
k1942 chapter 21 . 3/11
Who would have thought that kind of good advice might be coming from Rose? She probably saved him from jumping to erroneous conclusions.
k1942 chapter 20 . 3/11
It saddens me to read about Bella building those walls and burying her feelings deep behind them. Although it's promising that she suddenly feels guilt.
k1942 chapter 19 . 3/11
A good sign I think, him finding her reading that book, especially that inscription!
k1942 chapter 18 . 3/11
That confession had to mean something to Bella, it just had to! Pretty heartbreaking, by the way!
k1942 chapter 17 . 3/11
Oh good, Alice is back! I always enjoy her in these stories!
k1942 chapter 16 . 3/11
I liked that Bella felt a little joy at Edward having her back in this matter.
k1942 chapter 15 . 3/11
How could this never have been discussed in all the years they have known each other? I feel a little bit bad for Mike here, but worse for Bella!
k1942 chapter 14 . 3/11
Well, I'll be damned! They are getting to be friends it appears!
k1942 chapter 13 . 3/11
I think she just broke his heart all over again! Those damn what ifs!
k1942 chapter 12 . 3/11
Why does it seem people never get through making decisions for Bella, especially without discussing it with her?
k1942 chapter 11 . 3/11
I like this chapter a lot. It's so nice when they get along without a lot of angst!
k1942 chapter 10 . 3/11
Sounds like Jake's life has turned out okay and he and his imprint are very happy. His revelation about what turned him must make Bella reconsider her theory about the minute amount of venom in her system. If it's not a factor, I wonder what the cause of her immunity and lack of menses really is?
k1942 chapter 9 . 3/11
That is just sad, sad, sad! There's those what ifs that will kill you!
2,700 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »