Reviews for Goodbye Peter Pan
Kksmum chapter 41 . 11/26/2016
Awsome.
TheOrangeGuy chapter 41 . 9/6/2016
Can I just complement how good your story is? But even then this has triggered emotions within me and I cannot even begin to start. First, well... This is mostly a question but I don't think Bella should accept Edward as it is? Back immediately. He is sorry? Yes. He did it because he was protecting her? Yes. Did he deserve her? NO!

You are such an amazing author to evoke such emotions within me, I am literally in tears. My heart aches for Bella and her angst and for Mike who did everything for the woman he loved but said woman still choose to be with former lover. I am team Edward all the way but never have I ever hated an Edward in a story.

I am sorry, do I even make sense? It's just very relatable in a way... Being left for a former. When you gave everything and still it was futile. No matter how I see it... Edward still seduced his way to Bella and I do not think Mike deserved such conflicted pain. Imagine? Being happily married then waking up one day and your significant other is asking for a separation.
Bevey99 chapter 41 . 8/23/2016
Wow. That was wonderful. I have heard so many people rave over this story for a couple of years. all their praise doesn't do it justice. So so good, from start to finish. Thank you for writing.
yayasimone chapter 41 . 8/10/2016
My, oh my. That was so very enjoyable. I absolutely loved it.
sosueme chapter 18 . 8/8/2016
Honesty can be a bitch and a bridge. I like that Edward is spilling his guts.
sosueme chapter 16 . 8/8/2016
Loving this story, these characters, this Bella. Her back is against the wall, she's shed more tears recently than she has is years. I like the layers you've built into her psyche and are now slowly deconstructing. This Mike...'average' is such a good word for him.
Darcy Knightley chapter 41 . 8/7/2016
It's been years since I've read a fic, let alone reviewed one but I could not let this story go by without saying something. I don't know if I've ever loved a vampire fic more. You breathed a better, more complete, more real future into them.
Rebadams7 chapter 41 . 7/26/2016
What a brilliant twist on the tale!
Reb
sophdrea chapter 41 . 7/12/2016
You know how sometimes you read a story, and a few months later you can't remember exactly what it was about? Then you read other stories that stay with you for a long time; and there are certain scenes that you never forget. This beautiful, enchanting story is one of those I will never forget. I am in awe of your talent. I have read many wonderful stories by some amazing authors in our fandom. Yours is truly one of the best. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us, and please, don't ever stop writing. This is one I will definitely be reading again and again.
sophdrea chapter 40 . 7/12/2016
I thought you couldn't top the sex from the last chapter, but then you went and gave me "predator sex"! Finally seeing Edward as the true predator he is was beyond HOT! You should write sex scenes every day, every chapter! I'm teasing; your story lines are too good to be missed! I'm just saying though, you know how to write lemons! Only one more chapter. I'm getting sad.
sophdrea chapter 39 . 7/12/2016
OH MY GOSH! This chapter should win an award! This is the hottest vampire sex scene EVER! If there is a contest any time in the near future, I'm nominating this glorious piece of writing. I'm so close to the end, but I don't want to be. I wish you could turn this story into a soap opera, so it can go on forever. You could title it "Days of Their Sex"! Thank you, thank you for this amazing chapter.
sophdrea chapter 38 . 7/12/2016
This is my favorite chapter so far! You brought me to sweet, sweet tears when it was time for Bella to wake up and Edward told her, "I'm here, darling. It's ok. Let go." "Come to me, my love." Your Edward is one of the best I've read.
Then you brought the heat! When Bella was hunting, and licked the blood from her hand... GAH, woman, your words are so wonderful. They express so much in such a clean, precise way. Their desperation to get to each other jumps off the page with your brilliant writing! I may have to read this chapter again.
sophdrea chapter 37 . 7/9/2016
I have to admit, I had to cry a little for Mike. But I cried more for Edward saying goodbye to his human Bella. I thought you did an absolutely brilliant job of engineering Bella's supposed demise and the opportunity for her change. Great writing!
I can't wait to read about Edward and Bella's reunion. I know it's going to be sweet and beautiful.
sophdrea chapter 36 . 7/9/2016
YES! He finally changed her! You have made me such a happy girl. I loved Rosalie. She was so sweet telling Bella that she was proud to call her sister. I'm just so glad that Edward got there in time to be the one to do it. You gave me lots of sweet tears with this chapter. It was perfect!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/9/2016
GAH, hot, sexy kisses against the car at Edward's house! You write kisses very well, girl!
I do feel sorry for Mike, and I have to admit that he is taking this better than I imagined. But, as he said, he knew Bella had never loved anyone the way she loved Edward. You can't fight fate, can you?
Love this chapter!