Reviews for Goodbye Peter Pan
HopeStreet chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
I knew something bad was coming for Bella. Despite what happened, it was a fantastic chapter!
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
Yeahhhhhhhh :)
BelleBiter chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
Talk about worth the wait.

That was one of the sexiest, funniest, most moving and romantic scenes - in the prosaic back of a pick-up truck, no less - that I've read in quite some time.

It is a real testament to your writing skills that all your characters could believably step up to the occasion and behave as they ought, and that every event was inevitable, tragic and the salvation of destiny for everyone involved.

Wow. Well done, you. Thank you!
Dolly.Reader chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
And the destination has been reached!
You so carefully laid out our path and all along you gave us little moments that all came together here.

SandytheSandstorm chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
Oh my goodness. Sniffles what a way to go. The comedy while dying. Knowing what just after not caring about how you get there. And him hearing her mind as she let down her shield. Wow. This all was what Alice saw. It w as a beautiful chapter and I thought it was about sex no something do much better. He changes her.
Jake coming to say goodbye and the comedy continues.
Sorry for troubling you hope your son is well. Thankyou
MinaRivera chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! What an interesting web you've weaved. I wonder how Mike will take Bella's death. Will Angela feel guilty for how she left things? Gah, you're killing me, hon. Can't wait to read what comes next! xoxo Mina
amelia chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
yay!
Camilla10 chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
I love it when the Quileutes are reasonable.
CSG chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
OMG! That was the absolute best chapter i have ever read .. EVER! The build up to that has been fantastic! OMG! I felt so giddy reading this! I am like seriously on cloud 9 right now!
Cullenosopy chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
I sure didn't see that coming. Rose was pretty damn cool!

Thanks!
Maplestyle chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
*wipes tear* Loved this! Girl you had NOTHING to worry about! Can't wait for more.
hikingurl48 chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
thepinktabby chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
ahhhhhhhh! *Squee!*
staceleo chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
Love, love, love.
DeeDee630 chapter 35 . 9/20/2014
So glad I read the rec on TLS...love this story and your writing
2,700 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »