Reviews for Goodbye Peter Pan
Angellovee chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
Yikes! You can't spring a Jake/dog joke on me at 5 am and expect me not to wake the house.
Angellovee chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Truth hurts. He's her mate and she can't pretend forever. Did the venom have any effect on her aging/ Does she look young for her age?
stratocastic1969 chapter 37 . 10/3/2014
This is having a better ending than I thought! I love the cover up and it was convenient for Bella and closure for Mike. What a story this has been! I usually don't read much AU/Vamp stories because writers seldom please me but you've really done it justice!
Awesome updat! Now let's get Edward and Bella reunited!
Angellovee chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Holy Crap. And here I'm thinking she's slowly changing and you throw me for a loop.
Angellovee chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
He must know. How could you not know when the person your with is "settling"?
cullenmeadow chapter 37 . 10/3/2014
Thanks for update :)
Angellovee chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Bella told Edward to listen to the things he was saying and didn't hear them either. I hope when she thinks back she'll catch his use of the present tense.
Angellovee chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Aw crap! Who is the interrupting cow?
Angellovee chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
But still, it hurts down deep when you know you need something and it arrives without asking.
CarrieZM chapter 36 . 10/3/2014
I'm trying to catch up on my reviews ;) I texted Nic crying over this update last week- all the feels, bb. The way you intertwined everything... how you have Rosalie and Jasper be the ones to come to her aid ... the burglary - all of it - I never saw it coming and I LOVED every minute of it!
CarrieZM chapter 37 . 10/3/2014
I love that the focus of the chapter was not on Bella's excruciating change... but on wrapping up all the loose ends of 'the murder' and aftermath.

You have raised the bar to a new level for vamp fics. Simply perfection.

I can't wait for their reunion!
Angellovee chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Ouch! That's got to hurt. Karma's catching up with him. I wonder if he can outrun it.
Angellovee chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
I guess he never explained, or should I say confessed, what he did that day in the woods. I don't think Bella's going to make anything easy for the Cullen's, as a whole. She had a "reason" for Edward leaving but not the rest.
stupidlamb2010 chapter 37 . 10/3/2014