Reviews for Lights Will Guide You Home (And I Promise I Will Burn For You)
TheWateringWizard chapter 21 . 1/8
It's not that big of a cliffy really
TheWateringWizard chapter 17 . 1/8
Your Dumbledore confuses me. I don't know how to feel about him. I'm also really glad that the group is so deep in the Horcrux research, even if I think that what Harry said is just because you wanted him to unknowingly already be in the right direction
Otherwise he wouldn't have come up with Gringotts. Will the group go after the ring at the Gaunt Shack? There's a fuck load of evil enchantments and curses there. Maybe burn down the whole thing with Fiendfyre
Padfoot02 chapter 20 . 12/16/2016
I like that you put a lot of insight on other characters, rather than having only Harry's views. Narcissa, Dumbledore, Snape, Percy, etc. all showed character development throughout this story. Thank you for not killing Dumbledore... yet. Narcissa and Percy both realized what they have done and are trying to change, which is good.
Padfoot02 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
I like that Harry is trying to help Remus with his 'furry little problem,' I think some of these thing should have been included in the real series. Or even a mini series. I like that Snape is changing. I think it will help prevent his death in the future, as well as his relationships with others. I like the way you think. You have a great imagination. The fanfics in this series are probably the best fanfics I have ever read. Thank you for being a writer. I hope you create books of your own some day. You certainly have the intelligence, creativity, and mind-set for it. :)
Nifty Niffler chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
Well, it's about time. Looking forward to Molly's reaction. Wondering if Harry and Ginny will leave it at that or mention how they want to share a bed at night, though not doing anything other than sleeping.
Nifty Niffler chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
Just wondering when Harry and Ginny are going to get around to mentioning their bond. They vowed to do it before the end of the previous school year and here it is almost the new school year.
nayin17 chapter 21 . 4/26/2016
Can't wait to read the next one
nayin17 chapter 20 . 4/26/2016
Nice that Percy is back in the family. Oh well, the old fool is still alive but that's okay as long as he will not meddle too much
nayin17 chapter 19 . 4/26/2016
Oh wow!
nayin17 chapter 18 . 4/26/2016
Getting more exciting
nayin17 chapter 17 . 4/26/2016
Dumbledork as a goat...so funny
nayin17 chapter 15 . 4/26/2016
1 point to Sirius lol
nayin17 chapter 14 . 4/26/2016
Now they will know the memory and not share it with Drmbkedork, yippee
nayin17 chapter 13 . 4/26/2016
Love Harry's rant to the manipulative old fool
nayin17 chapter 12 . 4/26/2016
I like how you made them learned about Horcruxes without Dumbledork telling them