Reviews for Lights Will Guide You Home (And I Promise I Will Burn For You)
bloodsword007 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Well this sure is a big twist

Live Long and Prosper
Sword of blood
Epeefencer chapter 16 . 7/29/2015
More necklaces! Just how many are each one of them wearing?
Tiriltoget chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
I didn't think they died? Blaise and Daphne's parents, I mean?
Epeefencer chapter 5 . 1/9/2015
I respectuflly disagree about what happened with Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle. Kidnaping is a serious crime and all three were involved in the kidnapping of Harry. That alone besides sending him into a dealy situation warrants punishment.
Gin110881 chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
A big THANK YOU for sharing another wonderful story. I really like the way you are modifying the canon story line. And I got the impression that your style of writing has been improved. The good style in book 1 it is brilliant now. In book 1 I had the feeling that the plot was a bit shorten every now and then. Now, in book 3 it is a really comfortable way of reading and everything matches perfectly. As a non-English reader I am always happy to have a story which is fluently readable :-)

I'm just wondering about two minor things (probably being resolved in book 4):
When will Harry need the Felix Felicis potion? He didn't need it when he questioned Slughorn so maybe it it useful in the final battle?

There are so many happy couples in the story, I wonder if you will make a match between Snape and Narcissa eventually? :-))

OOps, I almost forgot your 1 million Galleone question in chapter 8.
I believe that Gin will somehow preserve or protect Harry's part of their unique soul and push it back to him at the end to keep him safe.

OK, lets start reading book 4 now ...
Epeefencer chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
If Harry was behind the DEs how did he not take any down when he attacked? They wouldn't even know someone was casting spells at them. At least one or two would have been at least stunned. Makes no sense what so ever.
TheDeductionist chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
Oh, haha. The last chapter was the last chapter, and there's one more book. Now I get it :D
TheDeductionist chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Wait, there's only one more chapter? WHY? I really love this - I don't want it to end!
TheDeductionist chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
Brilliant! I loved the way Harry saved Dumbledore. That was just awesome. I love this :D
HopefulHelpful chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
Holy crap. I just read this story in less than 3 hours. lol, great story!
HG4EVER69 chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
I'm rereading the storirs and read your notes were you talk abot the holcrux in Harry and everyone quessing. Does Luna help get ride of it. When the where talkung about the animal she becomes, there was some talk about souls.
stars90 chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
This is fantastic work! I particularly like your idea of getting to the horcrux by having Neville make a claim for restitution and the way you had Harry realize why Luna does what she does. Great job!
lordfreakingpenguins chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Hey I just wanted to say screw you, I've read all three parts in the past day and a half. Now what should I do? I have so much invested in this!
Thespianpoet chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRR .

*Sigh* I should have braced myself for it, lol. I'm looking forward to the big reveal of THAt conversation. My favorite part of this chapter was the interaction between Sirius and Tonks. As a hardcore Tonks/Lupin fan, I can see the progression of Tonks and Sirius' relationship (as cousins, and friends, just to clarify) as steps towards Remus and Tonks getting to know one another. :)))

I'm quite pleased with your present to us! As someone going back into another semester of college, I can say with confidence that your story will be much-needed stress relief. It's always a pleasure and a joy to see the weekly updates. :)
Lilykees chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
I can not wait til saturday for the next post