Reviews for Lights Will Guide You Home (And I Promise I Will Burn For You)
Fiction is the Truth chapter 4 . 4/16
I like this reaction to their engagement better.
‘Minor? You just had to fall in to that trap didn’t you?!
Want in one hand, spit in the other and see which one gets full first!

Dumbledore should have taken care of the horcruxes and let Harry live with Sirius art cetera
Mattelle chapter 7 . 1/23
I wanted to let you know that from book 1 to this book, I've seen a marked improvement in your writing. You have become very talented. You've always been creative but your writing style makes it more readable. Have you thought of writing your own book. I bet you'd do great.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2017
Cause I can't find it :(
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2017
What is the name of the last promise series
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2017
Didn't you say somthing about making Ron more observant, and generally a bit more intelligent? What's this about Ron complaining for hunger?
Sheelf chapter 22 . 4/23/2017
There is only one part left to read your full story. I'm looking forward to seeing the rapport between Harry and Ginny, and the rest you have planned. Again, thank you for writing and sharing it.
SarahOlivier chapter 7 . 3/10/2017
Harry is such an ass
TheWateringWizard chapter 21 . 1/8/2017
It's not that big of a cliffy really
TheWateringWizard chapter 17 . 1/8/2017
Your Dumbledore confuses me. I don't know how to feel about him. I'm also really glad that the group is so deep in the Horcrux research, even if I think that what Harry said is just because you wanted him to unknowingly already be in the right direction
Otherwise he wouldn't have come up with Gringotts. Will the group go after the ring at the Gaunt Shack? There's a fuck load of evil enchantments and curses there. Maybe burn down the whole thing with Fiendfyre
Padfoot02 chapter 20 . 12/16/2016
I like that you put a lot of insight on other characters, rather than having only Harry's views. Narcissa, Dumbledore, Snape, Percy, etc. all showed character development throughout this story. Thank you for not killing Dumbledore... yet. Narcissa and Percy both realized what they have done and are trying to change, which is good.
Padfoot02 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
I like that Harry is trying to help Remus with his 'furry little problem,' I think some of these thing should have been included in the real series. Or even a mini series. I like that Snape is changing. I think it will help prevent his death in the future, as well as his relationships with others. I like the way you think. You have a great imagination. The fanfics in this series are probably the best fanfics I have ever read. Thank you for being a writer. I hope you create books of your own some day. You certainly have the intelligence, creativity, and mind-set for it. :)
Nifty Niffler chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
Well, it's about time. Looking forward to Molly's reaction. Wondering if Harry and Ginny will leave it at that or mention how they want to share a bed at night, though not doing anything other than sleeping.
Nifty Niffler chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
Just wondering when Harry and Ginny are going to get around to mentioning their bond. They vowed to do it before the end of the previous school year and here it is almost the new school year.