Reviews for Lights Will Guide You Home (And I Promise I Will Burn For You)
mysinger chapter 1 . 8/30
Excellent chapter! I really liked the interaction with Snape.
Epeefencer chapter 20 . 8/17
I never understood Percy being a Gryffindor as he always exhibited more Slytherin traits.
Ducky1776 chapter 19 . 7/22
Darnit! I was planning to finish this up in the morning. Guess not.
Kyle chapter 2 . 6/11
If you did not want harry to pass potions then why did you have it as O?
Kyle chapter 2 . 6/1
In Harry Potter 6th year you gave him an o in potions
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 21 . 4/22
Wow. This series is so well written and I almost like it better than the original series. You are a great writer and I’m now moving on to the next story. I’m so glad I found this series after it was already completed so I don’t have to wait for the next installment!
Fiction is the Truth chapter 4 . 4/16
I like this reaction to their engagement better.
‘Minor? You just had to fall in to that trap didn’t you?!
Want in one hand, spit in the other and see which one gets full first!

Dumbledore should have taken care of the horcruxes and let Harry live with Sirius art cetera
Mattelle chapter 7 . 1/23
I wanted to let you know that from book 1 to this book, I've seen a marked improvement in your writing. You have become very talented. You've always been creative but your writing style makes it more readable. Have you thought of writing your own book. I bet you'd do great.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2017
Cause I can't find it :(
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2017
What is the name of the last promise series
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2017
Didn't you say somthing about making Ron more observant, and generally a bit more intelligent? What's this about Ron complaining for hunger?
Sheelf chapter 22 . 4/23/2017
There is only one part left to read your full story. I'm looking forward to seeing the rapport between Harry and Ginny, and the rest you have planned. Again, thank you for writing and sharing it.
SarahOlivier chapter 7 . 3/10/2017