Reviews for The Ivory Curse
Tony McNucklz chapter 3 . 6/2
Seriously good start to the story. another review mentioned the council exhiling naruto doesn't make sense, which in the context you wrote it doesn't. how would the council exile someone from a clan? and why would the clans allow the council to have that kind of power over their members? plus if the council made the decision I'd expect narutos hatred to be more towards them and the rest of the clan system than his father. you could easily fix this by re-writing the events as the council trying to enforce an old law that would separate a new bloodline from an existing clan into a new clan if that bloodline was not previously known within that clan (and maybe with only one member that hasn't produced any offspring he has no rights to protect him, leaving him friendless feared and defenseless like you originally set up), requiring only the hokages signature, and to make naruto blame his father all you have to do is put in Minato caving to the council instead of sticking up for his son and boom the story continues. or it would continue if you were still writing. which you should. because this has a unique start. I think. anyways I hope you do continue this eventually.
Tony McNucklz chapter 3 . 5/27
I'd like to see this continued. it definitely has promise.
IK chapter 1 . 5/18
It honestly doesn't make much sense. Even if the council voted for it, they have no grounds to call for Naruto's excommunication. By doing that, they give the council the right to excommunicate any member of any clan, leaving themselves and their clans vulnerable to the same judgement.
dinohuntsmen chapter 3 . 4/26
U dead
Centh97 chapter 3 . 3/12
please update this story
PrototypeGear chapter 1 . 3/7
Ya know, when you have a premise like this, one with a lot of potential, and you abandon it to the void, it's incredibly dissapointing. Amazing grammar, a descent take on the whole namikaze family thing, a rarely used, yet awsome, bloodline ability, and yet you do nothing with it.

So fucking annoying.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
very cool fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
Update soon man and make your chapters more lengths.
keyshawn9811 chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
chris kidder chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
keep on writing
uscias chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
please update soon.
Zenaku Okami chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Please sire may I have some more?
Thewarrior1180 chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
this chapter was pretty good, so don't beat yourself up. I hope you can get back into it, so you can put more out, I really like it now :D got me hooked hmph :P
Thewarrior1180 chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
lots of potential from this, hope you can deliver ;P so far so good, really enjoying it, hope you update soon..
Thewarrior1180 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015