Reviews for The Ivory Curse
ElementalMaster16 chapter 3 . 3/29
very cool fic so far!

Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 3 . 3/18
Update soon man and make your chapters more lengths.
darrius212 chapter 3 . 3/11
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
chris kidder chapter 3 . 3/8
keep on writing
uscias chapter 3 . 3/8
please update soon.
ZenakuOkami chapter 3 . 1/23
Please sire may I have some more?
Thewarrior1180 chapter 3 . 1/20
this chapter was pretty good, so don't beat yourself up. I hope you can get back into it, so you can put more out, I really like it now :D got me hooked hmph :P
Thewarrior1180 chapter 2 . 1/20
lots of potential from this, hope you can deliver ;P so far so good, really enjoying it, hope you update soon..
Thewarrior1180 chapter 1 . 1/20
love it so far :D
Ignisami chapter 1 . 1/8
As good as the premise is for this story , I cannot help but point out one very, very big sore point.

I cannot positively imagine a situation where the Clans of Konoha would allow a non-clan member, even the Council, to excommunicate any clan member even with an overwhelming majority vote.

To do so would invite the Council to excommunicate any member of *any* clan that was making a ruckus... including Heirs (assuming that the Namikaze and Uzumaki are patriarchal with masculine premogenitur, Naruto would have been Heir to the Namikaze and Uzumaki) and a short slippery slope from allowing the Council to vote to excommunicate a Clan Head.

AFter all, if they can do it to the son of the Hokage, the leader of the, why would they not be capable of doing so to *any* clan?
myulander chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
SaucyHandles chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Awesome story, update soon!
DragonPony022 chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
I have to admit I am really liking your story. This Naruto isn't a full jerk or Dark he kinda just doesn't take crap. But he 'IS' still a nice guy to anyone he see as being worth being nice to. I also hope he doesn't become a elitist type or anything but he seems to be too chill to become like that so that is a good thing lol. I do have to admit I am dying to see some Naruto Narumi moments, I feel she can get him to open up and get that boney stick that is up his ass from time to time. And I feel that would make a interesting couple once we get to see more of her character. I could see her taking him out for a day on the town to celebrate them passing since she know now not to bring up 'her' father. I totally see him letting it slip of him calling it a date causing her to blush lol

Anyway can't wait for your next chapter.
Damon chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
this was really awesome. though i wonder why he got rid of his uzumaki name unless he did out of spite for minato?
Damon chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
hope this gets continued cause its awesome. though im wondering why you had naruto give up his uzumaki he did it to spite minato?