Reviews for Frost Bitten
BreathingintheSun chapter 33 . 7/6
I understand that you have a life outside of this story and I just want to say thank you so much for at least dedicating yourself to finishing this story. It really is a shame you lost motivation for this story because it is excellent. I wish you luck with your other projects and thank you again for this update. Hope the next one comes a bit quicker.
Happy shipper 225 chapter 33 . 7/3
I'm in LOVE with this story!
WyldClaw chapter 10 . 7/3
Ooooooh! Is Hanna really anna
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 7/2
Whoa! Jackson is James' twin
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 7/2
Whoa! Is Jackson Jack Frost? If so how did gold get him to storybrooke ? Or is he some one else
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 33 . 7/2
Great work I love it! Keep it up and I'll stick with this story until it's finished!
HeroofBergen chapter 33 . 7/2
Good to see that you are back. Good chapter and keep up the good work.
Dragon Rider 2416 chapter 33 . 7/2
Great chapter and glad to have you back and I get the feeling of having no motivation with a story. Your updating times are not as bad as me I can tell you that! Anyway if you decide to continue I can't wait for more.
Codekiki12 chapter 33 . 7/2
Im glad you finally got around to posting another chapter. Good luck with your book. My only question is are you planning to go through the entire series episode by episode? Your a very good writer and this is one of the best xovers ive read. Can't wait for the next post.
HeroofBergen chapter 28 . 6/15
I think Elsa hitting Anna was some forced conflict and not entirely necessary, but other then that a good chapter.
Still waiting
HeroofBergen chapter 1 . 5/16
Type your review for this chapter here...I really like this one my favorites.