Reviews for Frost Bitten
Guest chapter 34 . 12/27/2016
I was re-readng your story, and i cant express how much i love this story. I like how Gold in a way subtly shows he cares for Erin/Elsa, well he did raise her for 6 years in the fairytale world, 28 years in storybrooke and was present during important moments in his life; for example: Belle's stay and departure at rumplestilskin's castle. Im wondering how now that Baelfire is in the picture how its gonna affect Erin's relationship with Gold. I think at some level he really cares for her but still sees her as a "pawn" for game, just a little less than others, like Belle. I wouldnt blame Elsa for having doubts. About pairings i dont mind shipping Jack and Elsa, shipping is not a top priority for me so in a way im sort of glad you kept her single. Though i agree i do see thier relationship as romantic. Though wait till Gold finds out Henry is his grandson! Ha! His face in the show was priceless! Also...wtf Gold? Why was he having a meltdown at the plane. Like i hate flying too but... Henry was so funny in this chapter. I agree too extra frosting is the best!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/3/2016
I love this story.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/19/2016
Amazing story. I really hope you'll continue it soon.
ForeverTwistedLove8814 chapter 23 . 5/28/2016
I ship Jack and Elsa so hard!
Killian'sLostGirl chapter 29 . 4/6/2016
Awesome!
NightCrow712 chapter 34 . 3/25/2016
Please tell me that the marriage thing and what's going on with Jack is a sign that this story is going to be Jelsa! Please! I can't stand the torture!
Dragon Rider 2416 chapter 34 . 3/24/2016
Elsa creating another Marshmallow was awesome! Loved that Jack is going to find Bae too and can't wait for the reaction Neal has to him.
Ali chapter 34 . 3/24/2016
I miss this story
HeroofBergen chapter 34 . 3/24/2016
Good chapter and nice to have you back. I hope that the next one won't take as long.
grapejuice101 chapter 34 . 3/24/2016
I am so glad you finally updated. I've been waiting a long time for this chapter and it was so good. Please update ASAP
Rin Tokisaki chapter 33 . 11/1/2015
I think that Erin/Elsa and Hook would be good for each other due to their similarities and Emma should just stay with Neal/Baelfire. It would be interesting to see a love triangle with Elsa, Hook and Pan.
Twilight Akashiya chapter 33 . 10/28/2015
Is Elsa/Erin going to end up with someone? Because if so can it be with Hook? Please.
I'm bad at making usernames chapter 33 . 10/16/2015
Amazing as always! Hope you update soon! 33333333333333333333
Ali chapter 33 . 9/29/2015
Just to let you know that you don't have to make the flashbacks
mems1223 chapter 11 . 8/29/2015