Reviews for Frost Bitten
Great story.
Great story, very well thought out. I’m excited to see what will happen next.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/8/2017
Amazing!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/3/2017
Guest chapter 35 . 9/10/2017
Great chapter.
Ruefully-yours chapter 35 . 9/9/2017
You are back! This is fantastic! I can't wait to read more... glad to know that you haven't abandoned Frostbitten. I know you've got your hands full with Goodbye means Forgetting but hey, I'm just glad that you've continued this... (Fingers crossed that Jack and Elsa will end up together... pretty please.)
PrettyRecklessLaura chapter 35 . 9/9/2017
Can't wait for more!
CrystalEarth chapter 35 . 9/9/2017
Whoooooot! Your back!

And thank the heavens too. Do you not realize how freaking addictive your writing is?! I was going into withdrawal!
Dragon Rider 2416 chapter 35 . 9/9/2017
Glad to have you back! Can't wait to see how Elsa deals with Greg and Tamara!
Agent blue rose chapter 34 . 6/18/2017
DAMMIT ELSA JUST KISS THE GUY ALREADY! AGH! $
Guest chapter 34 . 6/14/2017
Guest chapter 34 . 12/27/2016
I was re-readng your story, and i cant express how much i love this story. I like how Gold in a way subtly shows he cares for Erin/Elsa, well he did raise her for 6 years in the fairytale world, 28 years in storybrooke and was present during important moments in his life; for example: Belle's stay and departure at rumplestilskin's castle. Im wondering how now that Baelfire is in the picture how its gonna affect Erin's relationship with Gold. I think at some level he really cares for her but still sees her as a "pawn" for game, just a little less than others, like Belle. I wouldnt blame Elsa for having doubts. About pairings i dont mind shipping Jack and Elsa, shipping is not a top priority for me so in a way im sort of glad you kept her single. Though i agree i do see thier relationship as romantic. Though wait till Gold finds out Henry is his grandson! Ha! His face in the show was priceless! Also...wtf Gold? Why was he having a meltdown at the plane. Like i hate flying too but... Henry was so funny in this chapter. I agree too extra frosting is the best!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/3/2016
I love this story.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/19/2016
Amazing story. I really hope you'll continue it soon.