Reviews for Legitimate Theory
Rae chapter 1 . 2/4/2019
update please!
TheVirtuoso chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I'd love to read more of this but you'd need a reason for homicide detectives to be looking into a missing persons case. Maybe Emma's almost fiancee didn't poof away when he fell of the building but rather reverted to human firm and was dead?
any way great scene.
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
I really liked this! As a huge fan of both shows, I wanted to give a crossover a shot...and this was fantastic. I really liked how Castle's theory is actually what happened, and he doesn't even know it.

Well done :)
Alice chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Super great! Those are so Castle-/Kate-/Ryan-/Esposito-things to say or do! Would be great if you gave us more chapters or another crossover story where they actually meet our Storybrooke charakters, I think you could pull it off :)
2555 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This is...the best. You wrote it so well that, reading it, I basically feel as though I'm watching an actual Castle scene! (I believe this is largely due to your keeping everyone perfectly in character. Even [or perhaps especially?] the small characterisation sort of parts - Ryan going along with Castle's theory for example - really help.) You did an amazing job, and you are very talented. I truly hope you never give up writing. :) Thank you for the delight that was reading this! xoxo
(Do you know what would be SUPER awesome? A multi-chapter extension of this! -hinthint-)
Mlle. Phoenix Fox chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Oh the irony abounds. Hope you extend this.
beth1980 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Love it! My 2 favorite shows in one story.
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This was a fantastic idea :D Brilliant!
clarkLover1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This is so cute! I laughed so hard at it!
James-Padfoot chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
THIS IS PERFECT LOOK AT MY OTPS BLENDING IN
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
please continue it! have them going to storybrooke!