Reviews for Nwalmaer
Pinkwolf chapter 28 . 7/9/2013
I love it story. It's wonderful and is full of hope and suspense. I don't know if this story is complete or not. If it's now complete, pls update soon. ;)

-Pink
NIGHTSHADOW33 chapter 28 . 2/23/2013
I love it! A great story, would love to see some more but I guess that won't happen seeing as it was written a good few users ago. NS
violenz chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is perfect story. I have read it before, but is there some other story before this?
Hippielover459 chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
though i'm only on chapter 5 its rally good so far.
The Musician's Quill chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Wait, hang on a second, didn't Legolas die at the end of the dark lord, b/c he was dead and now he's in a dungeon. so is this one the beginning of another series and if so, how did he get in the dungeon in the first place? either way, this is a great story so far, keep it up! lol.
butterfly-elf chapter 28 . 7/16/2004
aw

legolas betta not die in this opne or any of them i dont think my eyes can cope lol.

i cried so much in the dark lord haha

good story

x
Iraci chapter 28 . 11/9/2003
Just perfect. Loved it. It brings a real special feeling to our heart. Hope...

You are very talented.
Chloe Amethyst chapter 28 . 7/28/2003
Hi! Just discovered this story and liked it very much. Good angst, lots of tears, interesting idea regarding the bitterness over friends not sending aid when needed, and then forgiveness. Needs some proofreading, but all in all a nice job! Thanks for sharing it!
Shoot the Sky chapter 28 . 5/22/2003
One word: Woah.
Roseblade22 chapter 11 . 5/5/2003
NO! Don't kill him Don't kill him! *cries*
Roseblade22 chapter 3 . 5/5/2003
*lip quivers* Poor Legolas. *cries*

*grins* just kidding. Hehe.
Roseblade22 chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Hiya! Sorry, it took me a while to figure out that your sequel would be on your bio page. I'm such a dumb blonde. THis is very good so far and I'd like to finish it tonight but with 28 chappys I don't think I can ward off my little sister that long. Good job, I'm off to read more!
ZeroZeta chapter 7 . 3/6/2003
How can they just leave Legolas there? And they call themselves his friends!

ZeroZeta chapter 6 . 3/6/2003
How can Gandalf use magic to stimulate Legolas and then leave him afterward? That is so irresponsible *sorry*! Great chapter! Except a little too short!

ZeroZeta chapter 5 . 3/6/2003
Isn't Aragorn a healer? Why do they need to find another healer? Anyway, good chapter!