Reviews for Sugar on Top
Ciera chapter 30 . 2/21
Ohhhh ohmygod! This was the sweetest, cutest, most wonderful piece ever! I loved this so much! I think your portrayal of the characters was really good, and I loved the main two together~ and uhhh that link to the titan world.. i got shiverss

Possibly gonna reread this again after a while 3 take care! xx
Fromis9000 chapter 30 . 2/7
Okay so I just finished it and like wow it was awesome. Plot goes hard. Fluff, drama, friendship, romance, everything was perfect! Thank you wonderful human being mwah mwah you are amazing. Also the references to the show was both hilarious and super genius. Wow.
Yaaaaasssss chapter 27 . 1/2
I AM DEVASTATED. EVERYTHING WAS GOING SO DAMN GOOD AND NOW-

MY EMOTIONS ARE SPIRALING AND I DON’T THINK I CAN TAKE THIS.
massiecure chapter 13 . 12/31/2020
i don't actually know if there will be some sort of elaboration to Jean and Eren's past relationship like how they got to where they were in the first chapter but boy i can't wait to get there if there is
massiecure chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
not even half of first chapter and i am loving! this! like Levi's not even here yet but your story telling skill ugh amazing I'm hooked
AnnaBlink172 chapter 30 . 12/25/2020
That was a beautiful story
Lily Narcissa chapter 30 . 11/4/2020
Such a pretty story. I love it I love it I love it. So sad it's over now. Kept me breathless until the very last chapter. So many emotions
Guest chapter 30 . 4/23/2020
A beaufitul story! You were able to mixed your own blend to each character while still having characteristics from the anime. I love that there is a consistent growth in their relationships. It's also a plus that you tried to get in as much character without being too much. I just want to say, Armin and Erwin, haha I never expected that but I love it. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Bb34 chapter 30 . 4/19/2020
This was a great story but I just couldn't feel happy for them.
Bb34 chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
Poor Marco
Yaoi4life chapter 30 . 1/9/2020
This was so good! Thank you so much for writing this.
Yaoi4life chapter 12 . 1/8/2020
Levi sounded like my old man when he said no icecream in my car.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 4 . 8/23/2019
Welp. This Eren is too much a sl*g.
~ta-ta~
ChiE77173 chapter 30 . 8/21/2019
Nawww, there's the promised happy ending! I'm glad they still worked it out as I would have been heartbroken if they didn't! Seeing them getting engaged after 5 years is just... beautiful. I know that they're only characters in a story, but I still wish them all the best and hope that I will someday experience something similar.
I have to say that the end seemed a little bit rushed to me because I certainly would have needed a few more chapters to digest everything that happened around Eren's cheating affair. Levi and everybody around him have certainly been more forgiving than me!
On the other hand, writing these chapters probably took weeks and the problem might just lie within me reading it all in one go instead of giving it the right pace. :)
Anyway, I'm so glad I found this story! I enjoyed almost every bit of it and I want you to know that you just made my last days of holidays so much sweeter. The characters have all been so genuine and lovely. I dont know how many times I caught myself daydreaming about the kind of love they share or just sitting in my chair giggling like a weirdo. Thank you so much for putting in the effort to write it until the end and make it something memorable! Lots of love! 3
ChiE77173 chapter 23 . 8/20/2019
Okay, I was actually waiting for Marco to get to know the truth. No matter how much I love Eren, it's important to acknowledge that what he did to Marco was, in fact, pretty horrible. Not that I wouldn't understand him and his decisions, I don't even blame him, but I like that you also implemented the aftermath and consequences of his cheating-relationship with Jean into this story.
1,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »