Reviews for Sugar on Top
Yaoi4life chapter 30 . 1/9
This was so good! Thank you so much for writing this.
Yaoi4life chapter 12 . 1/8
Levi sounded like my old man when he said no icecream in my car.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 4 . 8/23/2019
Welp. This Eren is too much a sl*g.
~ta-ta~
ChiE77173 chapter 30 . 8/21/2019
Nawww, there's the promised happy ending! I'm glad they still worked it out as I would have been heartbroken if they didn't! Seeing them getting engaged after 5 years is just... beautiful. I know that they're only characters in a story, but I still wish them all the best and hope that I will someday experience something similar.
I have to say that the end seemed a little bit rushed to me because I certainly would have needed a few more chapters to digest everything that happened around Eren's cheating affair. Levi and everybody around him have certainly been more forgiving than me!
On the other hand, writing these chapters probably took weeks and the problem might just lie within me reading it all in one go instead of giving it the right pace. :)
Anyway, I'm so glad I found this story! I enjoyed almost every bit of it and I want you to know that you just made my last days of holidays so much sweeter. The characters have all been so genuine and lovely. I dont know how many times I caught myself daydreaming about the kind of love they share or just sitting in my chair giggling like a weirdo. Thank you so much for putting in the effort to write it until the end and make it something memorable! Lots of love! 3
ChiE77173 chapter 23 . 8/20/2019
Okay, I was actually waiting for Marco to get to know the truth. No matter how much I love Eren, it's important to acknowledge that what he did to Marco was, in fact, pretty horrible. Not that I wouldn't understand him and his decisions, I don't even blame him, but I like that you also implemented the aftermath and consequences of his cheating-relationship with Jean into this story.
ChiE77173 chapter 11 . 8/19/2019
"Hey, your dad is calling" - I SWEAR, Jean is getting the most hilarious lines every time. I was dying again! I made a mental note as to whenever a pal like Reiner asks me to go out with friends, I will definitely say yes. I don't want to miss out any chance of spending a fun evening just like the ones you describe in your story.
Also you didn't promise too much. At the end of the chapter, I understood why it was important and I am so happy. :3
ChiE77173 chapter 7 . 8/18/2019
I love everything about this story. The characters, the setting, the plot. Everything. I feel like I just fell in love again myself. And the best thing? This was only chapter 7. I was reading for so long that I lost track of time and my progress within the story. I was so afraid of checking the number on the right in fear of the end coming closer too quickly, but THANKFULLY it's only chapter 7. I will CHERSISH the remaining 23. Thank you again!
ChiE77173 chapter 3 . 8/18/2019
"Jean was squinting, staring at Levi like he was either listening really hard or trying to place his face". I'M DYING. Seriously, it's 11 pm and I have to be careful not to wake up my family due to laughter. That whole lecture scene was HILARIOUS. I'm glad Levi and Eren took it with humor, too.
The fact that Levi waited half an hour for Eren even though he hates unpunctuality is so sweet and actually quite impressing. You can tell the encounter is somewhat special to him and he wants to see Eren at least one more time before, according to plan, part ways for good without even exchanging numbers.
Levi is actually a real romantic up to this point and I like where this is going! Your style and language are perfect. I like it a lot and want to thank you for putting your hard work into this story. I'm excited for the next chapter - I hope destiny brings them back together for a third time!
ChiE77173 chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
So well written. This is currently the most favored (completed) ErenxLevi story on this site and even after just one chapter, I can fathom why. The dialogues are well composed, the emotions seem very real and I already feel a great sympathy for Eren. The urge to prove yourself to your father kind of hits home for me. I'm excited for what's next to come!
TabithaHallows chapter 26 . 7/25/2019
FUCK. I KNEW THIS WAS THE FUCKING CHAPTER. I DUNNO WANND READ NO MORE T-T
TabithaHallows chapter 1 . 7/1/2019
This will always been one of my favorite fics of all time, I'm talking spanning all fandoms here. It's extremely well written and the characterisation is great.
youngar994 chapter 30 . 6/10/2019
I loved this story it was super cute! I liked the past lives tie in! Eren comes along way in this love it
xSiobhanElspethx chapter 27 . 3/16/2019
no no no no no no no shit... poor Levi
ShadowBest chapter 30 . 2/22/2019
So, I read this story in two days and royally screwed over my sleep schedule. Thanks for that. :) I loved the story, just everything about it was really well done.

I was a little reluctant about the AU, but, I enjoyed it once i got a few chapters in. Thank you for writing this, I hope to enjoy your other works just as much.
YaoiFanGirl6767 chapter 30 . 2/6/2019
You are the GOD OF MY UNIVERSE ((fangirl squeal) /o\). I loved all the details, unique and brilliantly told, it was a definite page turner. I loved every minute of it. SMEXY as HELL. You're an excellent writer. Please continue doing great work, i can't wait to read your other fanfic.
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »