Reviews for Sugar on Top
shitjustgotreal chapter 1 . 3/16
I was never a fan of levixeren, heck not even yaoi until now. But damn this story is a masterpiece! Thank you so much for writing this! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to re-read this whole thing and obsess over your other stories too.
Kathahari chapter 30 . 1/22
Most accurate Levi character discription on whole !
OOoHey o99 chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
9$OOooo999o9o99z99999
Mylee2223 chapter 30 . 10/25/2017
Love you!
Seollie chapter 30 . 10/24/2017
I don't deny my tears for the last two (or is it three?) chapters but somehow it feel incompleted...or is it just me? Overall, it's a nice fic. Thanks :)
listentothebeatoftheSOUL chapter 3 . 10/24/2017
"your extra mika-blanket is not helping."
a person 56 chapter 30 . 8/13/2017
Oh my gosh that was so sweet I really like this story it's really good i didn't really get the price with the birthmark conversation with Erwin and Levi bit other than that I really enjoyed this love it
Im Just Trash chapter 6 . 7/21/2017
IM READING THIS STORY FOR THE THIRD TIME
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2017
brooooo ride the lightning is my favorite album i know my shit about metallica it's everything to me omllll and tbh kirk hammett was fine as hell when he was younger
iinactiveuser chapter 30 . 7/5/2017
Your writing is amazing. I stuck with this story mostly because of that. I'm grateful it was a happy ending, and that Grisha and Eren's relationship somehow became better. The reincarnation part thrilled me. I also liked the little bit of action with Levi jumping Kenny all angry. Overall, it was good. Congrats!
King of the Souls chapter 30 . 6/28/2017
amazing story
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2017
I love the way Eren and Levi interact. You know, this is only the third malexmale pairing that I read and it's not really uncomfortable. And I really wonder why Eren's dad hate him. Sorry I'm reviewing as an anon (too much work to log in). Anyway, I'll probably stay up late to continue reading this. Great work.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 30 . 6/10/2017
Fantastic story! I loved it from beginning to end! :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 28 . 6/10/2017
I thought the last few chapters would do me in, but no. This was it. This was the one! Ohmygod my heart's breaking! DX
brnkofeternity06 chapter 20 . 6/10/2017