Reviews for Sugar on Top
Desna chapter 30 . 3/13
I'll admit now, I almost couldn't finish this, when Eren went into that bar...I just cringed and then when everything flew apart so fast I was soo worried I had to walk away from it for a few days. I loved this, enjoyed it so much and you painted the world in vivid ways that made me care about it and the people in it. Thank you! This was a fantastic read (Right into favorites)
sami1010220 chapter 30 . 2/8
Omg yessss! I almost couldn't read it after Eren cheated on Levi, you had me THAT anxious about it. Great job!
LocalLatina chapter 30 . 8/25/2021
. . i lost much needed sleep to read this until 2am and I have no regrets
Guest chapter 30 . 5/31/2021
Amazing story! Your writing and way you captured the characters is fantastic!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/17/2021
What a sweet romance. Beautifully written.
Mrs Trunks Brief chapter 1 . 3/10/2021
This whole thing was beautifully written. I so wish you would have made a separate fic for Armin and Erwin.
txviib chapter 30 . 3/6/2021
This story is hands down the best fanfiction I've ever read. The literary devices were essentially and amazingly used throughout the story, example, giving the readers an image of every scene or dialogue throughout. I have never had a blank space in my mind while reading this. The writer stayed true to the characters' canon personalities and the flow, character development and narrative of the plot was also one to commend though the plot wasn't as original. Though I said the plot was unoriginal, it doesn't hide the fact that the writer made the story their own- like forming a new expressive storyline from it. I was hooked, not to mention the writer utilized the sex scenes and gave us our own imagination through narration. Amazing work, I highly recommend, 10/10. I look forward to reading more of their work.
Ciera chapter 30 . 2/21/2021
Ohhhh ohmygod! This was the sweetest, cutest, most wonderful piece ever! I loved this so much! I think your portrayal of the characters was really good, and I loved the main two together~ and uhhh that link to the titan world.. i got shiverss

Possibly gonna reread this again after a while 3 take care! xx
Fromis9000 chapter 30 . 2/7/2021
Okay so I just finished it and like wow it was awesome. Plot goes hard. Fluff, drama, friendship, romance, everything was perfect! Thank you wonderful human being mwah mwah you are amazing. Also the references to the show was both hilarious and super genius. Wow.
Yaaaaasssss chapter 27 . 1/2/2021
I AM DEVASTATED. EVERYTHING WAS GOING SO DAMN GOOD AND NOW-

MY EMOTIONS ARE SPIRALING AND I DON’T THINK I CAN TAKE THIS.
massiecure chapter 13 . 12/31/2020
i don't actually know if there will be some sort of elaboration to Jean and Eren's past relationship like how they got to where they were in the first chapter but boy i can't wait to get there if there is
massiecure chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
not even half of first chapter and i am loving! this! like Levi's not even here yet but your story telling skill ugh amazing I'm hooked
AnnaBlink172 chapter 30 . 12/25/2020
That was a beautiful story
Lily Narcissa chapter 30 . 11/4/2020
Such a pretty story. I love it I love it I love it. So sad it's over now. Kept me breathless until the very last chapter. So many emotions
Guest chapter 30 . 4/23/2020
A beaufitul story! You were able to mixed your own blend to each character while still having characteristics from the anime. I love that there is a consistent growth in their relationships. It's also a plus that you tried to get in as much character without being too much. I just want to say, Armin and Erwin, haha I never expected that but I love it. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »