Reviews for The Taste of Sunflower
chestnutpoby chapter 1 . 6/22
and here i'm, repeating this fic, while waiting for a miracle to happen. I'm just a sucker for dark fics. love it!
chinitadere chapter 1 . 4/20
I wish this was continued!
Dimi chapter 2 . 3/26
Well, shit. I was hooked on this, more than I should have been. I'm going to scour your profile for new fics- but this will always have a space in my dark little heart.
Dimi chapter 1 . 3/26
I must say, even your authors notes are written maturely. I found your approach to this relationship refreshing. Every character mentioned has solid development (something you don't see early on, if at all, in most fanfiction. I want to imply here, ever.) I also appreciate that you kept other characters perspectives BRIEF. Thank the gods. I have skimmed through chapters of shitty side story, if I'm lucky I'll get to the better scenes with only a little confusion. Your writing style makes it so I don't have to. The fact that I enjoy these little moments is also delightful. I know this fic is old, but I hope you are still writing and developing your gift. Even if it isn't smut- which, by the way, is fucking fantastic. I have never seen anything so clearly through the written word than what I have read here this evening. Thank you for contributing fanfiction. This is fucking gold.
Sakurahater chapter 2 . 3/2
Very hott
kirara chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
I dunno how many times i've reread this but I still keep coming back. This is literally the first dark-themed sasuhina fic I've read and been gravitating towards that genre since. Phew BTW, I think the shameless pervert watching them was Kakashi, since he was the only shameless pervert within the immediate vicinity.
Sasuhinafan chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
Will u ever update this. This was a really good read for me *dies of nosebleed* its an interesting direction that i really wanted someone to write but i hope sasuke gets to keep hinata in the end.
FeliciaTheGoat chapter 2 . 9/27/2017
YOOOOO WHY DONT U UPDATE FAM
TooLazyToLogin chapter 2 . 8/22/2017
Omfg, I want a Sasuke for myself now _
Ahem, btw who's the new student?! I just hope it isn't Naruto. Watching Hinata fall for Naruto would only add to Sasuke's mental issues.
You've left us hanging here, who's the creep outside? The new student?!

Update please!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2017
Aw, author san please come back. I keep rereading this story over and over again ang my curiosity is just over the roof!
chestnutpoby chapter 2 . 5/19/2017
please update authorsan~ i love it! your writing is amazing! can't help myself from reading this from time to time.
Dariana chapter 2 . 5/4/2017
Hi! Please update! Just want you to know I'm still interested in this story :) I love reading smut and your writing is amazing. I can't wait to see the continuation of this. Thanks! Much love.
GottaMakeAnAccount chapter 2 . 3/11/2017
Uh oh, wanna correct my previous review.
It was "sixth" not "sixteenth"...phew. I (fortunately) misread it .
GottaMakeAnAccount chapter 2 . 3/10/2017
Whoa! This was so...intense ~
I prefer staying away from dark fics but damn.
I actually like your concept of a mentally-unstable-super-horny sasuke. Oh your writing skills are commendable indeed.
I realised that I'm a teenager with hormones as well XD
Oh and, *cough* ''sixteenth"?! Seriously! *cough*

And who is the shameless perv watching them doing the deed?!

I feel like a perv too but oh well, I'm now hooked to this story. This is a bit, um scratch that, A LOT different than the other sasuhina fics I've read.

Looking forward to the update!
muzicaldove chapter 2 . 3/12/2017