Reviews for The Taste of Sunflower
kirara chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
I dunno how many times i've reread this but I still keep coming back. This is literally the first dark-themed sasuhina fic I've read and been gravitating towards that genre since. Phew BTW, I think the shameless pervert watching them was Kakashi, since he was the only shameless pervert within the immediate vicinity.
Sasuhinafan chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
Will u ever update this. This was a really good read for me *dies of nosebleed* its an interesting direction that i really wanted someone to write but i hope sasuke gets to keep hinata in the end.
FeliciaTheGoat chapter 2 . 9/27/2017
YOOOOO WHY DONT U UPDATE FAM
TooLazyToLogin chapter 2 . 8/22/2017
Omfg, I want a Sasuke for myself now _
Ahem, btw who's the new student?! I just hope it isn't Naruto. Watching Hinata fall for Naruto would only add to Sasuke's mental issues.
You've left us hanging here, who's the creep outside? The new student?!

Update please!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2017
Aw, author san please come back. I keep rereading this story over and over again ang my curiosity is just over the roof!
chestnutpoby chapter 2 . 5/19/2017
please update authorsan~ i love it! your writing is amazing! can't help myself from reading this from time to time.
Dariana chapter 2 . 5/4/2017
Hi! Please update! Just want you to know I'm still interested in this story :) I love reading smut and your writing is amazing. I can't wait to see the continuation of this. Thanks! Much love.
GottaMakeAnAccount chapter 2 . 3/11/2017
Uh oh, wanna correct my previous review.
It was "sixth" not "sixteenth"...phew. I (fortunately) misread it .
GottaMakeAnAccount chapter 2 . 3/10/2017
Whoa! This was so...intense ~
I prefer staying away from dark fics but damn.
I actually like your concept of a mentally-unstable-super-horny sasuke. Oh your writing skills are commendable indeed.
I realised that I'm a teenager with hormones as well XD
Oh and, *cough* ''sixteenth"?! Seriously! *cough*

And who is the shameless perv watching them doing the deed?!

I feel like a perv too but oh well, I'm now hooked to this story. This is a bit, um scratch that, A LOT different than the other sasuhina fics I've read.

Looking forward to the update!
muzicaldove chapter 2 . 3/12/2017
please update
K. Feelings chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
Damn... This is so sexy and hot but also a bit depressing. Your writing is so engaging and captivating. I'm completely sucked into their world and want to know mooooore. How is Hinata not a Mary-Sue?! Who's the guy that's creeping on them?! Will we uncover Hinata's past? Why did she end up naked somewhere? How will Sasuke's character develop that he can redeem himself from all the acts he's committed to Hinata over the years? Where does Itachi fall in this?
Too bad we'll never find out. T_T please finish this story if u ever come back!
caty44 chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
update please!
mon coeur chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
yes please update im dying over here too! I know haha I'm asking again lol but please!
kikyorocks543 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
please update soon I'm dying here
mon coeur chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
omg you need to update this story! please ive never read anything like this. I love it im obsessed with it. So much to sasukes character im in love its odd i know but i am.