Reviews for Mother Knows Best
stansa chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
This is amazing Plez right more!
mary christine custer chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I like it. I do believe that Ares and Gabrielle are in lovwith ech other. I wrote a story about it too.
elfwitch42 chapter 15 . 8/11/2007
hey, love this story and how it is going, please update soon
SamDeanLove chapter 15 . 12/26/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
mcgirl chapter 15 . 10/17/2005
please continue
shastalily chapter 15 . 9/23/2004
Wild! Love the story.
runningwolf chapter 15 . 8/17/2004
please contine this story i love this story and pleae write more ares/gaberille stores
HyperCaz chapter 15 . 4/6/2004
so continue. now.
:) have a nice day
Mollia chapter 15 . 11/15/2003
sarah chapter 15 . 9/15/2003
this is so sweet, you HAVE to continue it :)
Vera-Sabe chapter 15 . 8/6/2003
This is another great story that you have written on Ares and Gabrielle. I hope that you will update the rest of the chapters. I want to find out how it ends like I said when I reviewed Alone your other story on Ares and Gabrielle.

I love Ares and Gabrielle together and your stories on how they get together are so romantic and sweet! Keep up the great job! Please update soon on Mother Knows Best!

whimsicalnymph chapter 15 . 7/11/2003
Hi! _ I just finished your story and I love it! Will you be finishing it anytime soon, by any chance? I see that you haven't updated in a long time and I hope that you will update your next Chapter. And I must say that I simply adore Ares/Gabrielle pairings! Ever since I saw that episode where Ares was turned mortal, I wanted Ares and Gabriel together.

Anyways, that's pretty much it. Please, continue this fic. It's too good for you to just stop now, and I'm just dying to know what happens next!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
was a good begining! I liked it!
runningwolf1986 chapter 15 . 1/30/2003
Please continure this story. I would like to see what happens next. Whiat is going to happen. Please Please PLEASE PLEASE update
Daniella Consuela chapter 15 . 1/25/2003
I just wanted you to know you are absolutely one of my favoritist authors ever (I know favoritist isn't a word..but hey). I truly am a hardcore fan of Ares/Gabrielle. I think I always have been. And I wanted you to know I absolutely adore this story and the others you wrote! As long as you stick around writing my favorite couple, I'll be there to support ya.