Reviews for Mother Knows Best
danielle chapter 15 . 1/4/2003
that was a good story! Though i didny really like how xena turned so jealous. It wasnt really like her. I think you should have had Discord put a spell on her or somthin instead
cat chapter 15 . 12/11/2002
more please!
Pauline chapter 15 . 12/5/2002
Thought I'd review on this site for a change.

My goodness, but there are a lot of twists and turns in this story. You have peaked my curiosity as to where its all headed.

Please let Ares' reaction to the 'bright orange tail' just be from the shock.

As always, awaiting the next instalment.
white lady bug chapter 15 . 12/4/2002
too cute. i am :) gab is still alive.. a fish... but still alive. more please.
miranda chapter 15 . 12/4/2002
it is sort of funny at the end i like it. you should go on with more. :)
BekaJWP chapter 13 . 12/1/2002
Woohoo, more great chapters! I get the feeling Xena might be giving a certain slimy god a good butt-kicking soon...you've really got her character down now :) More please!
JR chapter 13 . 12/1/2002
WRITE MORE!
white lady bug chapter 13 . 12/1/2002
i love it as always, you are a great writer, but you have to continue it is getting so good!
miranda chapter 12 . 11/30/2002
that is so cute. you have to write more!

(..) - an alien :)
Shannon chapter 11 . 11/27/2002
More soon
BlackDiamond chapter 11 . 10/23/2002
Wow. At first I was really dissappointed about the way you had charcterized Xena. I thought it was a bit "out there" and the way Ares described her and pointed things out to her was terrible(I think she really cares about her horse and Gabby). Of course, the last chapter changed my mind (I knew the real Xena would reveal herself!). I am a huge Xena/Ares fan, but this story (besides the jealousy bit) was great! i just hope Xena can find a man! (I think she's sexually frustrated!) Who knows, maybe she can change strife for the better! I can't wait for the next chapter! I'll be waiting!

-Tarren
Katzztar chapter 11 . 10/23/2002
YES! A multi-chapter fic about Ares/Gabby romance. The best part is that you went into when they realized they love each other.

I thought she did go bonkers again.I can see Xena act like that. Remember how obsessed she get, Remember Chin, oh and a dozzen other shows where Xena is fixtated and a total nut case?

I really thought she turned her back on Gabby, i didn't expect it to be a test!
BekaJWP chapter 11 . 10/23/2002
woohoo thats the xena i know and love! now the whole story's great ;) keep writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2002
YAY TEAM ... ooohhhh love the bit about Strife liking Xena ... that's sooooo good.

Impatiently waiting for the follow up bits.
AG 4-EVER chapter 10 . 10/22/2002
you can't possibly know how much i love this story, please write more, pleaseeeeeee
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »