Reviews for Cat and Mouse
Meowcakes chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Oh snap.
Nina Ferraro chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Oooo this is good u should continue it
Wait no but what chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Yo yo. You're an amazing writer, one of the best I know. So how bout you continue this story. Cuz if not I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna go cry in a corner until I die and greet Crowley in Hell and even then I'm just gonna curl into the fetal position in the never ending Waiting Line of Doom and drown every damned soul in that long ass hall with my tears. So yeah. Por favor. Listen to all of us pleading, greatly desperate humans. And don't leave us hangin like this, brah. I'm counting in you.
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
OMG you have too continue the story, know it's only one shot please add another chapter. Abbadon is really evil bitch.
NoSoulSammy chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I feel like this story would be a pretty cool AU to Mothers Little Helper.
ALittleTwisted2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
You were just joking when you wrote End at the bottom there, right? RIGHT!?
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
DUDE! WHAT THE HELL!
Mirya Lirin chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
let me tell you what i find funny, that you wrote Abbadon as though she THINKS she's more of a badass than Lucifer AND Michael! that's hilarious! but in reality (can you say that while talking about a fictional character on a tv show?), I don't want her to spend any quality time with Sammy, even if he did endure hundreds of years trapped in a cage with Lucy and Mikey.
GothQueen01 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Omg how can you end there. Brilliantly written but seriously ending there is like turning off an episode half way through, it just shouldn't be done :-(
Marloweee1856 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I know this is only a one shot, but shit! This was amazing haha! Wish you'd write another chapter for this one! :)
Steliyana chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This is such an amazing story, oh my God! I can't wait to read the next chapter, please tell me that you will continue it, I need to know what will happen when Dean meets with Abaddon. I love protective big brother Dean so much, especially after a fight with Sam when he tries to stay angry at his little brother and pretend to not care! 3 Thank you for sharing your work with us, I hope you are doing well. : )
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
OMG! Abaddon is pure evil. But I love how you wrote her! What does that say about me? Oh well. Love, love, love how you had her torture Dean over the phone. Could picture Dean's actions and feelings. And we could feel Sam's presence. I was feeling just like Dean by the end of this. I will end her!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Could so imagine that happening in canon as Abaddon knows exactly what strings to pull and how to play Dean. Even given their fractured relationship and distance at the moment, if one is threatened the other would respond just like you had Dean do.
Jane88 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Wow, that was intense! Abaddon knows exactly how to play Dean - you just write her perfectly! And you know of course you're killing us if you really end it here. :)
waiting4ubeth.bo chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
WHY END? WHERE IS CHAPTER 2 ONWARDS ? HUH PUNK?
Great story but I do wish there was more /3