Reviews for The Takeover
rc24001 chapter 24 . 2/3
I really didn't need to know about that experience, but okay, glad your happy, have fun on holiday. This is a case of too much information...
rathofawesomeness chapter 2 . 2/5
Aww ElsaPoor baby..
only-looking chapter 2 . 2/5
Yes! I've been looking forward to this story for a while now. I'm so glad you're ready to come back to it. Poor Elsa - such a crappy day, then it gets a bit better, even if she can't really remember it. Then it all goes to hell the next morning, and now she has to have all this going through her head for a while.

Poor Anna, too. She made the woman breakfast and everything and got shut out cold for her trouble. How can they *ever* manage to make it right?

Re: the updating: I was going to say "just delete the old chapters", but then I realized you have all those reviews. Duh. Of course, FFN won't let you review a chapter twice, so you'll probably get a lot of anonymous reviews from your original readers. So yeah, this is a good system you have here.

Also, congratulations on the lesbian sex, and the girlfriend! Happy holiday!
ShadeFallen chapter 24 . 2/3
Congrats, have fun with your gf. Good luck in that other country
rathofawesomeness chapter 24 . 2/3
The way you're updating now is fine. I'd like to be notified of the chapters as you put them up. Thanks again for sharing the story with us!
FrankySuperCyborg21 chapter 24 . 2/3
Thanks for the notification. Since its been ages since the last update I was starting to wonder if you gave up on this story or not. Glad to see you haven't! And good going by the way! That sounds better in my head. And good luck for next week. Hope you have a good time!
far-far-away chapter 1 . 1/31
I'm glad you came back.
I remember some of chapters in this story, wish you didn't change it too much.
Still waiting to read whole story at once!
Arkensaurus chapter 1 . 1/26
I am so, so happy to see this coming back. This was such a huge impact on my life the first time I read it and this is like getting to read it for the first time all over again.
Keanan765 chapter 1 . 1/26
I have been following this story since you started and I just wanted to send you a little reminder that your summary still needs to be changed
Hjsimmons chapter 24 . 1/26
I can't wait to see what you have in story for this story
This was one of my favorites a couple years ago, so it's really good to see this story back! Even if you were busy, or won't necessarily have the time for updates like you used to- Real Life is Real Life, and we all have stuff we need to do. I'll stay tuned :)
TacoKing23 chapter 24 . 1/22
To be honest, I have forgotten what this story was about, so you wanting to rewrite it is probably good for the readers. We'll get a good refresher as you make progress on it.
Sun chapter 2 . 1/18
Damn. Only one chapter?
Sun chapter 1 . 1/18
HOLY SHIT YOU UPDATED! I CAN ACTUALLY READ THE STORY NOW! Thank you.
Bless you.