Reviews for Running the Gauntlet
Pervinca T chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
This is a really great story - I don't think there are enough stories from Alistair's point of view. I think you've captured him very well :)

One thing I will say, is that I thought your chapters were a little short, and some parts of the story a bit rushed, but that may be a personal preference from me. And the benefit of some parts being skipped over means we get to the good stuff (like kissing) faster!
PrincessArien chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
I really like this story, you do an absolutely wonderful job at capturing Alistair's voice and personality, absolutely no need to worry yourself on that part. This fic is great, I'm in love with all ready and I'm eagerly anticipating the next update and more of this story. Keep up the great work :D
Enchantm3nt chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Aaaawww. I hope she used her newly found sword skills to plunge that beautiful blade into Howe's black heart :)
MirandaBasilisk chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
These chapters are well written and I like that it is Alistair's POV. Nice work!
Enchantm3nt chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
That's pretty much how I pictured Alistair waking up with Morrigan stood over him and learning about the battle. Poor guy! Looking forward to the next update :)