Reviews for Nibel Fair
Aikawa-BL 14 chapter 1 . 10/3
I love this! I read it like a thousand of times and I agree with everybody that this story would be more awesome if you continue even if it's drabbles
NatNicole chapter 1 . 7/10
AHAHAHAHAHAA! This is SO hilariously awesome! :D
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 6/16
This made me all giggly!X3
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/19
I can't tell which part I love more, the story, or the Omakes. Both are great. X3
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 1/8
LOLOL who would Cloud be paired up with? Vincent is a good prospect...though the classic Sephiroth/Cloud pairing would not go amiss XD
DarkDust27 chapter 1 . 1/2
I love this love love love this especially the omakes! :3
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
That was pretty interesting, and an enjoyable read. Thanks for writing it. :)
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Slightly short, but totally worth it. Nice. ;)
TheFaerieReview chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Please continue this, even as a drabble series. It's really cute!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
HeilHydra chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
...In a way, it kind of (sort of/maybe) resembled Oedipus complex? Naw, I'm just playing (maybe I'm not.) Anyways, it was a delight to read Nibel as a member if Zack's family nee adopted mother. She was just so sassy and coolheaded that I could really tell it was Cloud. Thanks for not making him/her too OC. I also liked how Zack's friends were oogoling his mother right in front of him! He must have been so disturbed! In the end, it really was a surprise ending. " he even legal," was amazing! I love it overall! Thank you and I hope to read more from you!
Icefield chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I'm totally seeing a Vincent/Nibel undertone here lol...
Willow121 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I love it! I love it! I love it!
FANactic Writer chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
This is so good and I wish there were more. Please make one or give this idea to someone you feel can do this how you envision.
SilverPhantom88 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
There should be a fic about something like Nibels fanboys because that would be fun to read. I really like this fic, it was funny