Reviews for Nibel Fair
Icefield chapter 1 . 2/18
I'm totally seeing a Vincent/Nibel undertone here lol...
Willow121 chapter 1 . 2/5
I love it! I love it! I love it!
FANactic Writer chapter 1 . 1/22
This is so good and I wish there were more. Please make one or give this idea to someone you feel can do this how you envision.
SilverPhantom88 chapter 1 . 1/16
There should be a fic about something like Nibels fanboys because that would be fun to read. I really like this fic, it was funny
XD
*cackles*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Omg I loved it you should do a sequel or something.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I love the omakes there at the end! Cool concept, otherwise.
Shattermirror chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Poor, poor Zack... Poor, poor people of the world... Nibel Fair has been unleashed upon you.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
good story
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Im glad it work ed out for Nibel.
cole-lit chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I don't understand how something this awesome could have so few reviews. I mean, this is all types of hilarious and there should have been longer scenes with the Fair/Strife/Valentine/whatever they are family. And Nibel's fanboys because they would be hilarious.

But seriously, this is awesomely cracktastic and funny and so worth it. x3
Dandelion-san chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I really liked this! I feel like the FFVII fandom is dead sometimes so I'm always happy when a good fic comes out. The little Zack/Cloud at the end also makes me giggle (my OTP)
history chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I love it! It"s as good that Esama's fanfic is (and she's a great author). I know that you finished it but can you continue please ( i wonder about the relationship between Sephiroth, Angeal, Genesis and Nibel because i can"t see her ebing with one of those three)?
Kaname1993 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Gosh I loved this. Its a funny take on things and even though not everything turned out the same it still seems better off than before. Hojo really was the root of the problems and with him out of the picture everything is a lot brighter. I'm curious of what would happen next though, I'm sure it can't be easy for Zack to have to deal with all these guys fawning after his mom. It probably makes things very awkward. Not to mention how weird it must be for Cloud to have to deal with himself… him… herself… geez that's confusing. I don't know whether I should refer to it as older Cloud, younger Cloud or just go for alternate universe Cloud. Anyways this was a really great story and if you ever get the chance I'm sure it would make an amazing multi chaptered one.
Nenagh chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
"Zach, you know how some people say ' you marry your mother'? Well, there might be some truth in that."