Reviews for Just Breathe
TheCatsInTheBag chapter 4 . 5/5/2016
Omg chapter 4 was so frinkin adorable I can't even
TheCatsInTheBag chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
This is one of the best lemons I've ever read in my life XD it was amazing
BendAndCurl chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
LOL Black*Star on tambourine killed me
risenfromash chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Very, very sweet! Don't want to spoil for anyone who hasn't read it all yet, but the end is great.
misstirius chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Read this last night but only managed to stay calm right now. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I CAN'T EVEN. Imagining Soul singing all these songs is the single most glorious thing ever. When they started singing 'Hips Don't Lie' I just about died. And all those are other songs asdhfdgsf. But 'Eternal Flame' took the cake. I was squealing with Liz and Patti and giggling like a lunatic, that's for sure. Also, I may or may not have made a playlist with all these songs to listen to while I reread this chapter endlessly. Thank you for existing.
s0ulmatch3r chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW IT'S POSSIBLE BUT I CRIED READING EVERY CHAPTER!

LIKE OMG THEY WERE SO GOOD!

OMG I'M STILL CRYING WHAT THE FUCK

CAN I MARRY YOU?

(Just kidding, that's a weird question...)

BUT NO REALLY THESE CHAPTERS WERE ALL REALLY GOOD LIKE HOLY CRAP I CANT STOP CRYING
GrapeSodaBandBabies chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I can't express to you how much I loved this. It was absolutely fantastic!
scorpioneldar chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
hahaha i can totally understand this scene damm when kids get drunk (i use the term kids loosely) fun shit happens
i tend to be the killik of the party too
which is why this is so great
also looks like we need to get soul drunk more often
The Fox and Hen chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
For whatever reason, this chapter had me running around my room, squealing because it made me so happy. I really haven't been this hyper in a long time! This... just made me smile uncontrollably, almost so much it was hard to read! Great job on this! I absolutely loved it! :)
Thunderbreeze chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
So ADORABLE, OH MY GOSH. How did you make a drunk Soul so freaking cute? Aw man, this whole thing was just the sweetest confession I've ever read. And Soul's longing at the beginning when he's singing about Maka...I wanted to squeal but all I could do was grin because I was sitting in the middle of my Spanish class. I used to tell myself that being drunk was stupid and NOT cute at all but you've totally changed my mind and I think the next time someone mentions beer, I'm gonna instantly think of this and be happy and fangirly all over again! I just loved this and I could go on and on but I won't for the sake of not seeming obsessed. But really, I kind am. :) Haha, thank you!
The Fox and Hen chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
This made me freaking embarressed to read it for some, unknown reason, and I kind of thought it was hilarious! :)
The Fox and Hen chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Hahaha! This was hilarious and so adorable! IIjust loved the whole thing! :) Really great story, it was fun to read!
The Fox and Hen chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Aww! This was a unique take, I think on the loyalty prompt. Yours actually fit the promt nicely. It was adorable and had me squealing like the fangirl I am! Great job! :)
The Fox and Hen chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
XD! That was so cheesy at the end, it was really cute! I'm not one much for smutt, although this story has it's place in my mind as a really good one. I think that I don't like smutt much because in most stories it's like, *Soul and Maka walk through door, see each other, and have sex* Your story was reasonably plotted and it did neither to bore me or disgust me! :)
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 6 . 3/29/2014