Reviews for Day 1: Not Just Roommates
15 Days Past Death chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
It was probably a bad idea to listen to Coldplay while reading this...
Damn. You really know how to tug at my heartstrings, you know that BBP?
I think that because of these two, I may have become obsessed with anything involving souls.
They're soul mates and it really hurts, someone put me out of my misery.
Good job making me cry! (You always seem to know how to do that to me. Heh.)
-That Person
SapphireBlueRose chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
They Are Sooooo CUTE! Thanks for writing this fanfic!
Feb Love chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
One does not simply sleep without kissing her partner. - LOL.

EH?! AS IN WHAAAAAAAAT! NO KISSING SCENE! :D - T-T
procrastinator1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
oH MY GOD. i love this. i bookmarked it. agghhhhhhhh ily pls keep writinggggg
ilarual chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I've never been fond of the headcanon that Soul would be sent on death scythe missions solo without Maka. It's just... really illogical, based on everything we know about the SE universe. None of the other death scythes are sent on missions alone, except Justin and that's because he's a self-wielding weapon and never had a meister to begin with, and once Soul became a death scythe, his training after that point was always centered around continuing as partners with Maka. Moreover, Kid himself has explicitly said that together Soul and Maka are capable of extraordinary things that he and Black*Star just aren't capable of... he's a big proponent of keeping them together as a team, so I doubt he'd give orders that would require them to separate, both because as their friend he knows how much that would hurt them and because as a leader it doesn't make sense to cut down the power they have at their disposal by separating them from each other.

Ah, but I'm rambling. You don't care why I have so much distaste for this headcanon, you care what I think of your fic... and what I think is, it's very cute. I'm always a humongous sucker for Soul and Maka cuddling like the irrepressible cuddle bugs they are, but this was so sweet I think I need insulin shots now. Very nice.
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This was super sweet! Thanks so much for sharing, and I'm so glad you're participating in SoMa Week! Glad you joined tumblr as well; feel free to say hello if you'd like! I'm fabulousanima on there. :) Can't wait to see the rest of these!
Dragons4ever chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Cute SoMa is super cute oh my goodness. This was really good, can't wait to see what you've got in store for the rest of the week! :)
DestoryerEvans chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Good story, I was able to see the scene just by reading it hope you do more!