Reviews for Free Runner
Rebellives chapter 9 . 5/14
lol what a useless gay are u weiss hahaha XD but i still love u the way u r tho
Rebellives chapter 10 . 5/14
but its the truth weissu can see those mysterious and something more in their eyes to see... and said: notice me senpai... hahahah XD just like that OOOooooooooOoooo~ u got a game bet there pyrrha nice
Rebellives chapter 12 . 5/14
àaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh they kissed for god sake thats wonderful hahaha XD i love yang so much
Rebellives chapter 11 . 5/14
hahaha XD wow blake nice plan and thats so adorable and cute to be honest tho
Rebellives chapter 27 . 5/14
yup i confirmed she was a psycho
Rebellives chapter 7 . 5/14
"you big gay, baby" hahahah XD thats so cute and i cringe
Rebellives chapter 4 . 5/14
if they force me wear those flowery... i'd rather die than wearing those dresses
Rebellives chapter 8 . 5/14
ooooOooOooooooooOoo reaps girls heehehehehe
Rebellives chapter 3 . 5/14
like a puppy whos afraid of cats hahaha XD bellabooty and yang tits hahHaha XD lmao hajsjfbsgahbxjsjanxbx
Mr. Starman chapter 1 . 3/24
Happy anniversary! Today is the 8 year anniversary of one of your fanfictions called Free Runner. Today I am going to be reading this whole story in celebration of it. Again happy anniversary!
Mr. Starman chapter 29 . 1/26
Man, this story is SPECTACULAR! I really hope there's going to be more chapters coming because I am HOOKED on this!
Mr. Starman chapter 30 . 12/27/2021
This story is really good. I hope there's more chapters coming soon.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/17/2021
This a great story
Chairmanz Fluffy chapter 30 . 3/14/2021
Will the saga continue?
SamsonCaldera chapter 30 . 2/24/2021
Almost a year and half since the last update and I patiently await the next one. At the same time I hope you're doing okay, to this day this is still my favorite fanfic and I've been following it for 4 years now. Hope to hear about the next chapter, or that this is the end of it, soon.
1,059 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »