Reviews for Free Runner
Nietmeg chapter 30 . 2/3/2021
What a lovely story! Loved it
PrincessLinkin1 chapter 30 . 1/19/2021
I'm following just in case you decide to continue this beauty, but even if you don't at least you got to a good ending so I'm not left with a cliff hanger.
xXIyra16Xx chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
God I have missed this story. I’m getting that quote from the first chapter as a tattoo btw I have an image for it too. I’m a Iil sad it hasn’t updated but I know the feeling of having no motivation or inspiration to work on a project.

Hope to hear back from you. You can talk to me when ever ok :)
Power Taco chapter 30 . 10/19/2020
hm
Nightcore25 chapter 30 . 8/28/2020
I soo want to read more of this!
Pegman chapter 30 . 7/3/2020
Thank you so much for writing this I don’t like reading most of the fanfics that are all about the inappropriate stuff and this one is a light out of the darkness for me through a really tough time of life. So thank you so much for writing this.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 3/27/2020
If i was Ruby i would have told Weiss to fuck off. Seriously, the way she just says "you work for me" would have got her that response.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/16/2020
words cannot express how much I hated that character. other than that, I love this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2020
tell your sister i said thank you.
Anubis Cloudly chapter 28 . 2/12/2020
Loved the fluff in this chapter!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/27/2019
It’s these small, usually insignificant, episodes, that really touch some hearts. Some laid back, tying up loose end work, that’s both cute and pleasing. Keep it up!

Also, Pyrhaa lives on!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2019
I’m a gunlancer too!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2019
Nice reference to a cap com game
comander66 chapter 30 . 10/27/2019
You gonna right another chapter?
Sebine chapter 10 . 10/14/2019
hey did you drop the story?
1,059 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »