Reviews for Free Runner
Guest chapter 30 . 10/6/2019
Would love to see more.
Otaku61801 chapter 30 . 10/3/2019
You're amazing! I hope you know that. :)
Guest chapter 30 . 10/2/2019
You should make her attack weiss
Jack Inqu chapter 30 . 10/2/2019
I'm glad that everyone is getting along again.

In regards to Heather, I think you have the right of that she struck a little too close to home for a lot of people.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
STRQ chapter 30 . 9/30/2019
over 1k reviews, what a great milestone. another great chapter, few spelling mistakes but nothing too bad that it ruins the flow.
jphw chapter 30 . 9/30/2019
Great chapter, as far as no one liking Heather goes I think it just helps that you where able to make her so unlikeable.

Always makes me laugh how casually Ruby talks about her mutual deal with Heather.
Silvervoalt chapter 30 . 9/29/2019
Moar
BlackKrow chapter 30 . 9/29/2019
Hey, really glad to see this story still going! I've been hoping to see a new update to it. Thanks for taking the time to upload a new chapter!
Deactivated-Orphan Account chapter 30 . 9/29/2019
As usual, amazing!
ILikeHotDogs chapter 30 . 9/29/2019
Hmmm... why do I feel like this isn’t the last we will see of that bitch?
J1528 chapter 30 . 9/29/2019
I love this, cant wait for the next chapter
xXIyra16Xx chapter 30 . 9/29/2019
When I got the email for this update I may have yelled “YES!” And I realised my folks were asleep. Very happy to see this story being updated and look forward to where it will lead.
Chloe Anderson50 chapter 29 . 9/19/2019
cant wait for this to be updated :)
Great job chapter 29 . 9/18/2019
I was pretty excited when I saw this fanfic getting updated again! One of my favorites I've ever read and a reason I ship whiterose, keep up the good work!
Deadlyjack chapter 29 . 9/14/2019
love this story. it was the first story I read that got me in to fanfiction to begin with. I definently noticed that you've made huge improvements of the course of this story. keep it up.
1,059 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »